Mistis thoughts 18th march 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Misti thnaks for the update today and now this expert commentary for todays most absurd sappy epiosde..really appreciate your tenacity for having the power to actullay see this whole episode and then write it down in words for us so as to make it njoyble...there has to be some limits for showing nonsensicality and day by day DJs crossing that....What was the purpose of todays ME??????

Originally posted by misti73

Chirkut doesn't like it when aagbabula tells Bumbum off for telling him to do the pooja.....πŸ€”.....and he also does not like it when aagbabula insults Bumbum and Bumbum you don't like it too.........do you? πŸ€”And aagbabula does the holika pooja.........I was getting worried that suddenly for some reason Bumbum will do it.........πŸ€” (now u expecting Kanhas intervention everywhr..dont blame you overdose of kanha effectsπŸ˜†)..Anyway but Phuljhari does the pooja.........I mean the married one after 12 years because the mothers hands gets burnt........πŸ€”.ahh so Kanha has woken up in Rawal but not in Mathura? So he has selective sleeping patterns..........ok chunnu munnu got it.....😳..

Aagbabula is only well defined here (chalo koi to hai abhi yaha..). Selective sleeping or to much of coercing kanha everywhrπŸ˜• Its loosing the charm when something like this is shown whr somehow by Kanha ki leela Rads wud be able to perform all such sudden important poojas🀒 

Then Bumbum talks about his "love" and Phuljhari talks that other than her kiddie friend no one will be in her heart...........because she loses her sense when she is in front of Bumbum........Phuljhari that was quite evident in your Mathura escapades......πŸ˜‰.........and don't worry you are not the only one.........there are others too who loose their senses in front of Bumbum........oh he is wearing a white shirt now.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..maybe the next step will be the much in demand white pajama and kurta. .....πŸ˜›.Anyway when Phuljhari does the pooja and she closed her eyes she sees Bumbum as her husband and she refuses to accept that........πŸ€”......

This whole track is frustarting for me..whr Cvs cud hav shown Rads denial for her attarction and at the same time feeling Bumbum always close, questioning her feeling but then again not able to tell off bumbum directly, - this whole track would hav given some strong platfrom to move the story but now i am afraid anything like this would be shown. Viewers wud be left feeling something amiss adn then nxt thing we see is BB telling Dev to look for this girl- radha😑 till then Cvs will only show selective slpeeings of kanha- Lot sof underdeveloped tracks is what DJs masters in but then they mastered post mid 2010 only....where is their expertise of before 2010...

The raunchy songs were arranged by aagbabula and he wants Chirkut to go with him and Bumbum to be a servant there........😲😲.....nooooooo.........😲...........Bumbum should not be going there........good that he has not arranged for it but he should not got there................and aagbabula says that kabutarni should not hear about it.........so they go there and naughty naugtyh songs................cheeeeeeeee............Bumbum don't look ..............stay out and dream about the face........ahhhhhhh.......he is outside and gets to meet a filmishtar who gives him love gyan..........Bumbum don't listein to these Bollywood heroes and their love gyan.......soon they will have you running around trees singing "o mere sona re sona re sona re........de dunga jaan agar tu Mathura me na ayee re........ πŸ€”Ok ok Misitis coming back

Now am i suppose to feel relieved here as Bumbum did not organize these item songs..what difference does it make. ..had Aagbabula baba told him to do so he wud hav done that without objecting..so far bumbum is only seen either following orders or following phuljahri..For me his charcater is yet to be shown with more facets of his life ...for now he is having kid like innocence, maturiy only in work, his other qualities  not tell me anything...read somehwr hes suppose to play rough tough guyπŸ˜•..as an average viewer i am not able to connect with him still..Show us more plss............

Ah phuljharsis family.........the brother throws colour on the sister and the mother is sitting on the roof........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ and she throws color on the son.........πŸ˜†.poor Chenu and then the father and mother have a nice fight about who is going to climb up and who is going to climb down........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......and then Phuljhari says I am not going and Chenu and the father are the only two who try to convince her.....but Phuljhari says no and the mother says fine stay.........πŸ˜›.......so they all leave for Mathura and then Phujharis gurukul friends arrive. Who says you have to go and sing.......poor phuljhari she has to go and says why are you testing me kanha..............arreh phuljari this is just the beginning ..........you have to finish your thesis.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰........and in Mathura Bumbum muttering to himself.....ahh now white sherwani........Bumbum not sherwani white pajama kurta........πŸ˜›..then kabutarni brings chintamani ji and then everyone plays a game of statue with their hands raised to the air...............statue for about few minutes........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£..........

Now  suddenly her gurukul wanted her to sing in Madtura Holi concert..se kanha is inventing new ways to bring Radev close and we say where is uniqueness.. coming o that Holi utasav....no connection..looked disjointed event

Ahh then Champakali in the market and she gets told that Chirkut is rich and she is planning to hook him.......😍.......good good..Champakli hook him and marry him.......chat mangi pat byah........😍.....Misti will give loads of ideas to hook him and do not look at Bumbum and change your mind. AngrySee Bumbum is just a servant.......πŸ˜ƒyou won't get anything thereπŸ˜ƒ......wear your red nightgown for Chirkut.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..........ok then Bumbum is thinking and Chirkut comes and says..whats up dude πŸ˜‰and Bumbum refuses to say anything and Chirkut goes I will find out........πŸ˜›........and then Bumbum is in his dream world and he is carving a statue and hitting the face with the chisel..........😲😲........Bumbum be careful that statue will change into Phuljhari soon.........😲😲he is looking very intently at the face.....😲😲........aiyooooooooooo........😲😲........Phuljharis face........😲😲......oh Thank God !   Phuljhari is ok πŸ˜ƒand then they dance in matchi matchi costume in Bumbums dream.........πŸ˜ƒ.......when Bumbum wakes up there is Phuljhari behind him.......😲.Phuljhari sees him and runs and Bumbum as usual turns around late and says I will find you.......😲.....well last time he took the help of horsie,  will Bumbum now take the help of Doggie..........

yes yes Champakali n Chirke is what we would like...again hits n misses game..not interested Cvs unless you show some interaction..misti cannot expect horsie to help alwaysπŸ˜†

Chenu catches Bumbum and tries to fleece him........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........and tells him that he has taken a sanyas since the age of 12.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........chunnu munnu what is this fixation with the number 12? ......😳 And Bumbum gives a look and pats him away but gives him hundred rupees.......πŸ˜†........Phuljhari sees that and comes running but as soon as she sees that the man is Bumbum is runs........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Phuljhari has become a chicken.....πŸ˜†........Phuljhari and chenu go to their fathers stall and Phuljhari is left alone.....πŸ€”..as   usal Bumbum lands and Phuljhari clucking and hiding behind a dupata.....πŸ˜†.the mother comes muttering.......πŸ˜†......Bumbum runs and the mother  removes the dupatta to find clucking Phuljhari........πŸ˜†πŸ€£.........who is again left alone and a man comes to buy a dupaata........πŸ€”.........and asks her the price.......phuljhari gives a blank look.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Phuljhari when one is selling something then one is supposed to know the price.......😳.trust you.........😳.Nirupa Roy comes and sends her away..............

Wow does that mean we can see more of Dev-Chenu ..again idea from your threadπŸ˜‰ Chori ke alawa aata kya hai Cvs ko..

Ah kabutarni is giving an anger management class to aagbabula πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and tells Bumbum to keep Chirkut in sight because some girls family is coming..............Bumbum is left in a quandary that what should he do........πŸ€”......what Bumbum......leave Chirkut and looks for Phuljhari............what is your problem.   Ahhh Archana and Manav have been invited by Chirkut  and the other guest by Kabutar.......πŸ˜ƒ.Good.

there chnada is rads gaurd here dev is for rohanπŸ˜”

Phuljhari sings piya tose and remembers about little bumbumbhole😍.......but Phuljhari were you taught this song in your gurukul. ........😳.No.....no chunnu munnu just asking.........😳..anyway Phuljhari and Bumbums hide and seek continues.......πŸ˜†..back to back.....πŸ˜†.side by side........😳..........oh Bumbum sees her once and catches hold of her and has a pleased as a punch look but then they show Phuljhari complaining in the temple............where is Bumbum? And then Bumbum steps out of a car................Chunnu munnu what is happening here?

This i dont know if creatives error or direction problem or editing team fault..But  whatever ME was made just to kill time n kill the story n kill bhejhas of viewers..khud ka to hai nahi🀒

Phuljhari is telling off Kanha in the temple and then by mistake she handles the pure fire and the lynch mob arrives ........mabe they have been specially invited from Vrindavan.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........and amma..........Yikes amaa and phuljhari and fire...................Kabutarni smiles and studies phuljhari.....looks like that she has already chosen her.........😲........she tells Padma.......😲........Yohoooo Champakali where I you ..........

Phuljhari is following Abhay footsteps here..not wanting to belive her instincts for Cvs own convenienceOuch Now the whole 2 hr Singing dancing pupose is this - show same lousy beliefs that no other person than brahmin can touch pure pooja ka stuffs, same vrindavan type mob ever ready to punish human in nay way possible..This is simply gross and what is more pathetic is the way they deal with this serious issue of caste beliefs (which is still prevalnt in some sections here..)..I m not a Brahmin does that mean i m not allowed to go in mandir, touch anything thr....why they always had to show something this retrograded..

Ahh now I get it Kanha woke up in Rawal because Phuljhari has to understand that her husband is coming......got it Chunnu Munnu.πŸ˜†

Misti my only question today -i want to know whose money is put in today  in making this ME..whoever channel or DJs i dont care but i know one thing that party is having huge black money and instead of doing any charity they thought it to spend it this way.....on utter useless and nonsense stuff.
By this rate Djs not only makiing loyal fans of Cb feel disconnect with the whole treatment but also forcing new viewers to ask this very pertinent question as to why fans of CB wanted second season for it..whats so special abt it apart from Avina...

Simply showing avina inone frame isnt going to help the show..to much emphasis on Radev/Kanha without having developed the grounding is the flaw...wish they do something jaldi before viewers starts detaching from the show
Edited by chipak - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Thanks Misti. Enjoyed it.

As usual ME's are never supposed to be entertaining enough as much they are touted to be!! Plus there was lots of editing mistakes......one moment one person would be there......but the next second he would disappear somewhere and come after sometime. That makes it difficult for the audience to follow as well. The ME seemed to have been made for the heck sake and not because someone wanted to make it. The editor seemed to have no interest in seeing which scene shd be chopped and which shd be retained.

EXACTLY Sia...today not even creation..direction, edition all depts faltered..way much focus on singing dncing..no logical flow was maintained..why i choose to see it..wanst feeling ok and took off per kya kiya yeh dekha
Dev Radhika's romantic song was nice. But other than that......what else? Nothing interesting as such.......oh yes, the little bantering at Mansaram's house was too funny. 

Only that..what else? Nothing...😑

Now, Radhika........why cant you think that Dev cud be ur kiddie husband?! I mean ur kiddie KK was a boy......so obviously he wud have turned in to a man now......so can this Man, for whom u have suddenly started having ehsaas, be ur KK? Atleast think like that na......! Ponder for once.......that what if this Majnoo is ur KK......and then go ahead and ask his name. Obviously after that she wud be disappointed.......because he would reveal his name to be Dev. Then, wouldnt that seem logical? But no, she is adamant that he cannot be my husband!!? Why? Ahh......because channel wanted the ME....and in Holi mahautsav.......she had to be selected by Maheshwari....no......

Coz logic never holds when required..she wud never think that way even after having feelings for Bumbum..i think Kanha will hav to come to enlighten this tubelight

But seriously just to reach the ME quickly, they butchered a lot of interesting scenes that they cud have developed between Dev and Rads. Hope that they had gone a little slower.......i mean why is Rads suddenly so outgoing with this guy? A day earlier, she was even hesitating to talk to him......but now she is okay laughing and eating pani puris with him? (Fine, we loved those scenes.......yet they shd have shown a little more interaction where Rads comes out of her hesitation......after seeing that the guy is a good man). Then, they could have easily shown Rads apprehension after realizing that she is falling for another man.....then her thinking that what if he's KK.....feeling overjoyed about this (who wont.....ahem ahem😳) ........and then asking him about his name......but then feeling heartbroken on realizing that he is not her KK........and then cry in front of Kanha.......because her feelings for this man would have been more strong after thinking of him as Kanha. So obviously she would feel more hurt. I am sure, this cud have been easily stretched for a week or so......and audience would have got enough time to connect.

What can i say...a big opportuniy lost, now they can only dvelop this track if they move Rads in Mathura, she stays in PB and then Radev  anguish  n all..that si only remaining before the truth ...

But Alas.......channel didnt want it to be!!!! They rushed everything for the ME......but the ME itself was not handled properly!!

Rushed the golden goose for what..for this MH..pagal khane bhejdo inhe

And now, Rads is praying to Kanha to show her some solution. Now dear girl, Lord showed u the man u got married to........also gave u the indication in the form of the sudden ehsaas that ur feeling for the stranger......the only problem is ur not using ur brains!!  Again impossible in CB

Plus what's with the Villagers? Pavitra agni ko apavitra kar diya?? Okay so Rads had to stand like a dumb person because MH had to choose her as Small DIL?? I mean, cudnt she have said, that hadnt she moved the pot, the temple would have caught fire! But how does that matter no? No other person than a brahmin can touch the pot......come what may!!

this is the worst in whole episode..they handle such sensitive issue in most disgraceful manner possible..was watching the epi on n off which only made my condition worse..

Originally posted by why3

I think Chirkut likes Dev but doesn't want to make Aagbabula more angry because then he will start carrying a whip too along with his jodhpurs.  But Chirkut is still kept a secret and may flip later.  Lets see.  What is with this after 12 year puja.  I mean Kanha didn't burn Chandalika's hand every year and do it just now.  Why??  Half waking up  is not good in any case.  Does this mean Bumbum will become dumbdumb again? 

This Kanha thing is becoming bizzare....I mean did they have to show Radhika asking permission from Kanha.......what the heck has been happening in the past 12 years.......dadaji said in the will 23 years for the chota grandson....so does that mean that Kanha is following dadajis orders..........I mean for 12 years he did not listen to Radhika and now he is listening? Couldn't they have shown that Radhika just simply praying and wishing that Kishkanhaiya is happy and well wherever he is. 

Ok this one is acceptable.  How is she going to find little Bumbumbhole if she keeps her mind closed.  Can she not think that Bumbum and bumbumbhole could be same?  Afterall, she doesn't know how Bumbumbhole looks like.  Starts with the process of elimination with Bumbum.  It would be simple, but then chunnu munnu can not let her think too much too quickly.  At one point, all her brains will come back.

Yes again in the internal struggle between her mind and her brain, her brain conditioned by the priest and his orders that she should not be thinking of any other man is making her continuously harp that it is a sin but her heart should make her question herself that since she feels this connection is there a possibility that this guy can be her bumbumbhole. Te can show this slowly.By heart I mean her subconscious.

This one is good.  Maybe they can do a twist here.  Just as everything meant for Vishaka went to Radhika in CB1 and Radhika replaced Vishaka, here they can do the ghungat switch with Champakali  schemeing with Shanti and sitting for Phuljhari.  Phuljhari agrees not because she is helpless but because she secretly wants it to happen.  The audience would love this twist, believe me.  Champakali would be happy for the time being until she finds out about Phuljhari becoming Mrs. RP.

Don't know what will happen here......the family was shown to be pretty rigid regarding caste system.......atleast Kabutarni and son are.......so for Champa and Chirkut to marry both have to fall in love....atleast Chirkut has to want to bring her home and then Champa can come in......the ghunghat exchange by champa and shanti will again be a repeatation.

Ok, so Phuljhari is all innocent about the money part.  But she won't let Kabutarni take a dime from RP wealth.

Same thing as CB1......Radhika used to walk out in the middle of the night with no money but she was adamant that Dev will not give up the title.

Still, this song is better than the raunchy ones and so I will take it.  Even though I don't understand the significance.  I thought either Bumbum will hear her and end up swooning.  But he is doing that already without watching her singing and dancing.   Or the other choice is Maheswari hearing that , enquiring about Phuljhari and then selecting her.  Neither happened.  So why make her sing.  Was it to just show that Phuljhari came despite her protests and it is all Kanha' maya. 

The song was just to bring her there so that Radhika and Dev can be on the same screen making eye contacts....nothing to do with the story........that is if there is any story. I would have understood if Bumbum heard her...then he would have fallen more in love..........I would have understood if Kabutarni heard her as you have said......... 

Hmm.  Is Champakali and Chirkut together will be used to thwart Maheswari's plan.  Phuljhari and Bumbum will probably not use their brains except to pray to Kanha and cry in front of him.

Its becoming more and more apparent that this might happen,.......since Kanha is now becoming a character and not the essence.

Misti, I have to say that despite my attachment to CB,  I started feeling sleepy by just reading the update.  Wonder what will happen if I watch the show.  They are just using the old gimmicks and there is nothing new in this story.  How are they planning to engage existing audience and bring in new audience.

I am having doubts whether they are really interested or are serious about this show. I mentioned this in the TRP thread but mentioning it again.........they might have needed a show that will tide them over this cricket season..........both world cup and IPL.........they know that it might be very difficult for a new pair to establish during this time but in Avinash and Rubina they have the fan following.....so why not bring in C2 and milk as much as you can from it and then destroy it in few months.........they can then justify saying that it did not work and this is why CB1also did not work........and then bring in a completely different show.  In todays ME there was no editing......till yesterday they showed Dev rushing home to tell Rohan about this girl and today he was avoiding telling him......again playing with the leads to bring in twist and turn.

[/QUOTE] Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Thank god all those item numbers were not included in the morning in   Holi celebrations.....Liked Radhika,s song ,specially the Kids, part.....Yes that was strange ,one moment Dev was holding Radhika,s hand and next moment  Dev disappeared and she was talking to Kanha....She must be dreaming.....This Viraat  fellow is not so hot-tempered now , has become little bit subtle....Mansa.,s  family however is like a normal family as their interaction was shown while playing Holi  ....Today Dev did not put color on Radhika as was shown in the promos....For one thing i want to  give credit to Zee that they are promoting CB2 in a big way.... as usual your thoughts are interesting to read and really enjoy  your comic sense when you analyse  the situations and characters....

Thanks Neerja...today there was hardly any editing....it was as if the crew has also lost interest in the ME.
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Thanks Misti. Enjoyed it.

You are welcome Sia. 

As usual ME's are never supposed to be entertaining enough as much they are touted to be!! Plus there was lots of editing mistakes......one moment one person would be there......but the next second he would disappear somewhere and come after sometime. That makes it difficult for the audience to follow as well. The ME seemed to have been made for the heck sake and not because someone wanted to make it. The editor seemed to have no interest in seeing which scene shd be chopped and which shd be retained.

This was just cut and paste job to get the TRP in a very artificial way........nothing else.

Now, Radhika........why cant you think that Dev cud be ur kiddie husband?! I mean ur kiddie KK was a boy......so obviously he wud have turned in to a man now......so can this Man, for whom u have suddenly started having ehsaas, be ur KK? Atleast think like that na......! Ponder for once.......that what if this Majnoo is ur KK......and then go ahead and ask his name. Obviously after that she wud be disappointed.......because he would reveal his name to be Dev. Then, wouldnt that seem logical? But no, she is adamant that he cannot be my husband!!? Why? Ahh......because channel wanted the ME....and in Holi mahautsav.......she had to be selected by Maheshwari....no......

But seriously just to reach the ME quickly, they butchered a lot of interesting scenes that they cud have developed between Dev and Rads. Hope that they had gone a little slower.......i mean why is Rads suddenly so outgoing with this guy? A day earlier, she was even hesitating to talk to him......but now she is okay laughing and eating pani puris with him? (Fine, we loved those scenes.......yet they shd have shown a little more interaction where Rads comes out of her hesitation......after seeing that the guy is a good man). Then, they could have easily shown Rads apprehension after realizing that she is falling for another man.....then her thinking that what if he's KK.....feeling overjoyed about this (who wont.....ahem ahem😳) ........and then asking him about his name......but then feeling heartbroken on realizing that he is not her KK........and then cry in front of Kanha.......because her feelings for this man would have been more strong after thinking of him as Kanha. So obviously she would feel more hurt. I am sure, this cud have been easily stretched for a week or so......and audience would have got enough time to connect.
Yes and they could have stretched this to more than a week,...........even now she can have a discussion with her father.....she can break down in front of her father and say that she has committed a sin.........the panditji told her not to think of any man but she has............and let the father ask her but what if this man is that boy.........due to the connection....maybe Kanha in this way is hinting her something.......then she is eager and goes and tries to find his name and realises a differnet name ........then be heart broken....... 

And now, Rads is praying to Kanha to show her some solution. Now dear girl, Lord showed u the man u got married to........also gave u the indication in the form of the sudden ehsaas that ur feeling for the stranger......the only problem is ur not using ur brains!! 
Yes......they should now stop using Kanha at the drop of the hat.........and let the father guide her.

Plus what's with the Villagers? Pavitra agni ko apavitra kar diya?? Okay so Rads had to stand like a dumb person because MH had to choose her as Small DIL?? I mean, cudnt she have said, that hadnt she moved the pot, the temple would have caught fire! But how does that matter no? No other person than a brahmin can touch the pot......come what may!!
That scene was regressive..........I don't know why does zee have fascination for regressive shows. 

Misti Di,

Firstly, thankyou for your time you put in the very detailed written update. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ .. Both you and Niha did a good job. In addition, you also pulled some time out to jot down your thoughts separately. Thankyou. πŸ˜ƒ

The ME was a big dissappointment !! Apart from a couple of good scenes, nothing else was worth watching ... Infact, should have not expected much from ME anyway as we know from CB1, how bad they are with ME's .. It was one poorly edited and directed ME and very disjointed. Total waste of money and time it was.

Dev and Chenu's encounter was good. Wonder what Dev's reaction will be like when he finds out that he is Radhika's younger brother.  πŸ˜†

Fast forwarded all performances except Dev and Radhika's. They were good and Rubina was looking stunningly beautiful in her turquiose frock/dress !!
Originally posted by why3

It seems to me that they haven't learnt from their mistakes.  They closed CB1 when the TRPs were above 3.0 and believe that audience liked the second year of CB1 and hence they are continuing with those superstitions, gimmicks etc.

That just shows that they still have not done any research on CB1 and audience connection..that was just a pack of fibs that they said. Anyone with half a brain can understand that CB1 had high TRPs when it ended not because of the tracks or stories but because the audience was in love with the Radhika and Dev and with the Purohits......they liked the characters...........they were waiting to see Radhika getting justice ....Dev fighting back........dadima, Vaishali, vivek, birju and babuji helping them......it was the characters that kept the audience coming back and here the Purohits are a blanks and the leads are shifting. 

They were quoting HirarnyaKashyap story.  Why didn't they implement in CB1?  In every story, Kanha protects his devotees by harming the evil people.  In CB1,  only Radhika got hurt and burnt all the time.  It will be the same here too.  This show is becoming tedious and it is not even more than a month.

Exactly when Radhika was telling the story the same thought struck me........that you all know the story but still burned Radhika and made fun of Kanha........all for quick TRPs.

Originally posted by misti73

I am having doubts whether they are really interested or are serious about this show. I mentioned this in the TRP thread but mentioning it again.........they might have needed a show that will tide them over this cricket season..........both world cup and IPL.........they know that it might be very difficult for a new pair to establish during this time but in Avinash and Rubina they have the fan following.....so why not bring in C2 and milk as much as you can from it and then destroy it in few months.........they can then justify saying that it did not work and this is why CB1also did not work........and then bring in a completely different show.  In todays ME there was no editing......till yesterday they showed Dev rushing home to tell Rohan about this girl and today he was avoiding telling him......again playing with the leads to bring in twist and turn.

I watched the show and it was terrible with its editing.  I think you are absolutely right.  The channel and PH have no interest in the show and just want to use the audience fondness for CB1 and Avina to milk the maximum benefit and then let it go.  At this rate, the show won't last even for six months.  

Today they just wanted to show Holi songs and selected the most irritating numbers.  CB was just used to promote their Holi program.  I would be very happy if the ratings for today's show is close to 1.00.  I don't get it that Zee has given so much time to its show such as RMJ or YMGGK who didn't get good ratings for a long time.  But they don't want to do it with show.  This show can kill the competition easily if they just stop this strategy.  I am not sure how long I can watch this show if this continues.  I ended up fast forwarding most of the numbers and just watched couple of scenes of Dev and Radhika.

The editing was so terrible that scene of Dev holding Radhika's hand and then there was no continuity.  It is as if they shot this scene and then changed the episode to show Dev finally meeting with Radhika and putting the color.  But since the scene was shot, why not insert it also even if it makes no sense.

Misti, one more thing also bothered me and that is what you mentioned in the thread.  Today Dev was reticent about sharing his feelings about Radhika with Rohan.  For last two days, they were showing him this eager person confiding in Rohan on every small thing.  Now they changed this character.

Now you had talked about this aspect of Dev that he is aloof and should not be confiding in Rohan as it doesn't go with his characterization.  I don't think they changed it for that reason but did it so that Rohan remains clueless about Dev being in love with Radhika.  

Every other day they are changing Dev's character and he is the lead.  They did the same with the relationship between Viraath and Mohini.  The first day he didn't like her even holding his hand and today he was in love with her.  It can't be just drinks as they were both gloating about being future Mr. and Mrs. RP.  Mohini is another character who is plain unwatchable.  Mrinalini was grey but she was fun to watch.  Mohini is just annoying with her exaggerated mannerism.  It feels as if all PF characters have been picked up from the zoo.
I need to find a new idiom, as I am repeating myself for the millionth time - Khoda pahaad, nikla chuha!

This ME was a joke on the audience.  What was the real deal today?  I seriously could not fathom  the purpose of this ME, other than giving other Zee serial leads (and others who did not belong) a chance to show their dancing skills.

From the raunchy songs to which the dances that were raunchily choreographed, to the out-of-sync rendition of my favorite song - Piya Tose Naina Laage Re, to the poorest of poor and rushed editing at the end of a week of rushed episodes for BB to select the new Choti Bahu shows that this show is heading for the dumps!

And to imagine the show launched a little over a month ago!  All things that failed in the second season of CB1 is evident so early in CB2.  No one has learned their lessons, have they?

Gimmicks, lack of social awareness, mish-mash, illogical.....  have I left anything out?

I am left scratching my head.  Even the AviNa fans are relatively quiet!