Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Why is nobody defending Komal ??? (Page 4)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

The SAAT reasons they don't help Komal grow and evolve is

(1) they themselves are a bunch of lost people in real life, take their heads out of their books and they feel terrified
(2) they are busy having a pity party about their lives moping around that the thought of happiness in thier lives strike fear in their minds
(3) they believe they live in the real world while the rest are idealistic
(4) they believe they are right and anyone who shares no DNA with them is wrong
(5) they believe that unpud means lack of gray matter between their ears
(6)  they believe Komal symbolizes  the Takur evil even maiden Sax's bigamous marriage
(7) they believe they hold exclusive patents and trademarks for moping and complaining and anyone other than a Sax using it is infringing on their rights.

Surprise! How is that for a short post from me.WinkLOLTongue
Tumri vidya itni choti kaise ho gayee aaj....... short post - nom the less just as effective with your SAAT reasons.

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Yemi.... I hadn't seen yesterday's and today's episodes, otherwise I definitely would have been the first to come to the Forums defending Komal. It was pure pure torture watching the episodes. I truly cannot dislike the Saxenas any more than I currently do. They are the most irritating, annoying, frustrating, selfish, egocentric group of people I have ever seen in ANY show. I feel sorry for those who watch the show on TV... and can't fast forward thru the Saxenas!

The way they gang up against Komal.... it's just so wrong. They think they're God's gift to earth that they're somewhat educated. Parhai Parhai toh aisay karte hain like they're all PhDs in Neuroscience. Come on... Daadi probably can read only the basics, Naina must have done basic graduation, Arushi not even that. What Parhi likhi family, Parhi likhi family? My family is mor educated than they are, yet we don't go around crying "We are educated" everywhere.

And notice Daadi's daadagiri! Good way to force someone to do your bidding. Even when she was fainting, I felt no pity for her Angry (you may call me evil if you want, but I never feel any sort of compassion/pity towards the Saxenas LOL)......... And Naina, telling her Bahu that she is stone-hearted. When they could force Komal to apologize, WHY didn't they force Arushi to apologize to Komal? Arushi is the rudest girl ever. She has forgotten all her mistakes, lives as if she is the most innocent girl on the planet, and has no consideration for anyone's feeling except her own Saxena family.

Just a few days ago, Prof announced that Komal was no comparision to Prats, as Prats is the Supreme Commander, and Komal deliberately does wrong, she doesn't make mistakes... in short, Komal is evil. Yesterday, Daadi announced, that Komal can't be forgiven for her actions........ then Excuse me, but WHY WHY WHY was Arushi forgiven for her so call "mistakes" without a second thought? It's just to prove that Bahu kabhi beti nahin ban sakti (daughter-in-laws can never be like your daughter).

I do hope KomArsh pack up their bags and get out of there ASAP. No girl deserves to live like this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulprernacdasuki11Yemi-IFcarisma2

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

I admit to not being a big Komal fan (her multiple personalities make me dizzy TongueLOL)................ however, there's nothing that revs me up like being  forced to apologize for something without anyone caring to understand your side of the story ........... I can't tell you how many times I was punished as a kid at home  and also in high school  ( all girls boarding school) because of this very reason OuchEmbarrassedLOL........... 

So why are there no posts crying foul for what the Saxes did to Komal today ? Would we be so indifferent if it was Pratigya ? ..........

So she is un-educated ........... big deal .............. is that enough reason to treat her like dirt?

She asked the Saxes a very pertinent question the other day and none of them could give her an answer......... P is educated, Kesar isn't....... yet they both ended up with the same standard of living........... this is what Komal has witnessed  hence her POV is logical to her .............. but did any of them try to broaded her mind and help her to get a different perspective ?
The Saxenas, view Komal, as an embarrassment to them. None of the EDUCATED Saxenas, take the time out to teach Komal , how they will like her to use any of her sences. What Dadi, did yesterday was uncalled for, what was her point in making this girl, who they have no respect for, to say sorry. Her young granddaughter did a terrible thing right infront of her and she just walked away, she returned home any the hugged her with open arms and called it a mistake.

Komal, with her dizzy multiply personality is more human in many ways, than the saxes have shown so far. they will never address a question that will make them look bad. Adarsh, doesn't love Komal or respect her, all because of the easy money and where it from comes, he is using Komal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdaYemi-IF

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

yemi yaah..tumho bhi na Wacko...Komal can defend herself.Cool..let Dadi get well again...komal will knock her back on the bed again,ROFL rite under shamus noseROFL
Burn chilly pepperLOLLOLLOL here we go againWink
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Komal is in a pathetic situation.... she was forced into this marriage and then unlike P, who has the love and support of her husband plus she has GD, Kesar for her even SS has a soft corner for her, Komal has no support system in that house.... 

its her life that is living hell as she endures emotional violence daily which can be horrible then physical torture.... 

does Komal really has a life in that home.... her feelings are always suppressed.....   i really felt terrible for her today.... Ouch 

and physical pain can at least heal with time but the emotional pain will destroy the personality of the individual driving him crazy eventually... 

Physical violence, heal.......emotional violence scars you for lives.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFFilza.

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i think the CVs r portraying Sucksenas exactly the way they want to....................we see a middle class family desperately trying to hold on to so called sanskaars and niyams when it comes to outsiders...................but turning a blind eye on their own double standards..................u see , we see such families all over the world.................we r the best, we have the best culture in the world, we r this , we r that..................all others r wrong.................but when their own member does something bad then they defend them to boot and blame the system and circumstances for the situation.............they constantly lament on their fate, they try to maintain that all is well with their family members and u , the people who r talking ill of them r wrong...................whatever big mistake anyone does is immediately shuffled under the rags/doormat and they would attack those who dare to speak or point out their condition or double standards to them................sucksenas r like those mothers who will go on defend their children even if the faults in their children r glaring at their faces or irritating their noses.................they r people who think we can't go wrong..................we r living a decent life.................while the stink emanating from their house is spreading all around ........................

daadi was OTT with her diraama komal was not right either in her behavior with kids.............if daadi had wanted komal to apologize to the kids, its OK..................but here she wanted her to apologize for her treatment to arushi...............Sleepy when arushi also egged komal on ...............

Edited by dhakarn - 18 March 2011 at 11:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulprernacdaYemi-IFPragati.T

Go to top