Pratigya

Why is nobody defending Komal ??? - Page 2

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

I think she is grey shaded character and an antithesis of Pratigya's character that we find it hard to sympathise with her...

The abuse is not open abuse that by looking from a naked eye wont call it abuse as there are no physical marks or crude words spoken, but the abuse is there if one wants to see it...

I would say that she is a realist versus Pratigya's idealist, Star ..An achiever versus a talker..

An abuse is an abuse is an abuse is an abuse..and Sax's are big time offenders...much worse than Thakur's IMO ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know i agree with you totally
she has her shades of grey but she does not have the BS holier than thou attitude that the rest of the saxes spout everyminute...
what komal did was wrong but arushi is good at egging people on and dadi well.....
she calls a spade a spade and she was brought up a certain way....arushi with all her education and SANSKAR still committed bigamy and made pratigyas life a living hell, with a vindictive streak, until shefound out the truth.... drugged her husband every other night....come on, she is more dangerous than KOMAL who calls a spade a spade and is doing an amazing job to rattle their cage.... loved the way she said that if i wanted to hurt arushi, she would be in the hospital....
they are condescending snotty and pretend to be martyrs and saints....
she is what she is.... no ifs and buts...says it as she sees it... told adarsh that you should have taken money out for your parents before giving to me.... did not say dont give it all to me....! JUSt give me and dont ask me then....
they make good friends because they may be rude and in your face and fight but they dont carry a grudge for ever unlike the 3 saxshedevils....

my personal opinion and i may not agree with komal orlike her gundagardi but respect her for standing up for herself..... iunlike the facade and ms goody shoes that the others pretend to be!
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

I would say that she is a realist versus Pratigya's idealist, Star ..An achiever versus a talker..

An abuse is an abuse is an abuse is an abuse..and Sax's are big time offenders...much worse than Thakur's IMO ...

I agree with u wholeheartedly, Tanths...

But such abuse is not registered as abuse unfortunately and that is what the crux of the matter is and needs to be addressed...

tanthya thumbnail

I agree with u wholeheartedly, Tanths...

But such abuse is not registered as abuse unfortunately and that is what the crux of the matter is and needs to be addressed...

May be bec..viewer's are not putting pressure on the CV's or Channelwallah's...demanding accountability from Sax..

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Komal is in a pathetic situation.... she was forced into this marriage and then unlike P, who has the love and support of her husband plus she has GD, Kesar for her even SS has a soft corner for her, Komal has no support system in that house.... 

its her life that is living hell as she endures emotional violence daily which can be horrible then physical torture.... 

does Komal really has a life in that home.... her feelings are always suppressed.....   i really felt terrible for her today....  

and physical pain can at least heal with time but the emotional pain will destroy the personality of the individual driving him crazy eventually... 

-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Filza.T

Komal is in a pathetic situation.... she was forced into this marriage and then unlike P, who has the love and support of her husband plus she has GD, Kesar for her even SS has a soft corner for her, Komal has no support system in that house.... 

its her life that is living hell as she endures emotional violence daily which can be horrible then physical torture.... 

does Komal really has a life in that home.... her feelings are always suppressed.....   i really felt terrible for her today....  

and physical pain can at least heal with time but the emotional pain will destroy the personality of the individual driving him crazy eventually... 

For this reason I dont find P a strong character unfortunately.....Her support system is far more greater than what many women get in reality to achieve their goals and desires..

-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

May be bec..viewer's are not putting pressure on the CV's or Channelwallah's...demanding accountability from Sax..

Who to pressurise...They seem hellbent in making Saxes as victims in all situations so who should we address the issue to...😕
tanthya thumbnail

Who to pressurise...They seem hellbent in making Saxes as victims in all situations so who should we address the issue to...😕

Posts, threads ...as the frequency and number of posts increases demanding the humanization of Sax's ..they will take heed ..same thing happened with SR..
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

For this reason I dont find P a strong character unfortunately.....Her support system is far more greater than what many women get in reality to achieve their goals and desires..

Sheena ðŸ¤— 

neither do i find her a strong woman.... i know! for P all was set. with K always there for her she simply did not need to do anything most of the time, when in TN after her marriage...  

and remember, before her marriage with K, how she was compelled by her own family to marry Nitin just because some goons of the locality (Angad) were after her and her family, Dadi in particular, feared keeping her at home any longer.... Wow such low mentality and they call themselves educated.... ðŸ¤¢ 

Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Filza.T

Sheena ðŸ¤— 

neither do i find her a strong woman.... i know, for P all was set, with K always there for her, she simply did not need to do anything most of the time, when in TN after her marriage...  

and remember before her marriage with K, how she was compelled by her own family to marry Nitin just because some goons of the locality (Angad) were after her and her family, Dadi in particular, feared keeping her at home any longer.... Wow such low mentality and they call themselves educated.... ðŸ¤¢ 

Filza.............🤗

I remember that Dadi in particular thought that she has tarnished her reputation for being in contact with some goons...Nor did her father dissuade his mother that such thoughts are not required in this day and age and nor need to marry her off so soon because of some rumours..

But these Sax women have low mentality as it was only recently they showed disgust when Komal at Non Veg or Komal brought that TV home...

They are true examples that education does not make a human as it has not broadened their minds to accept others openly