Pratigya

Why is nobody defending Komal ???

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I admit to not being a big Komal fan (her multiple personalities make me dizzy πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)................ however, there's nothing that revs me up like being  forced to apologize for something without anyone caring to understand your side of the story ........... I can't tell you how many times I was punished as a kid at home  and also in high school  ( all girls boarding school) because of this very reason πŸ˜³πŸ˜†........... 

So why are there no posts crying foul for what the Saxes did to Komal today ? Would we be so indifferent if it was Pratigya ? ..........

So she is un-educated ........... big deal .............. is that enough reason to treat her like dirt?

She asked the Saxes a very pertinent question the other day and none of them could give her an answer......... P is educated, Kesar isn't....... yet they both ended up with the same standard of living........... this is what Komal has witnessed  hence her POV is logical to her .............. but did any of them try to broaded her mind and help her to get a different perspective ?
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
I think she is grey shaded character and an antithesis of Pratigya's character that we find it hard to sympathise with her...

The abuse is not open abuse that by looking from a naked eye wont call it abuse as there are no physical marks or crude words spoken, but the abuse is there if one wants to see it...

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i absolutely loved komal today...................the way she made daadi eat was sooooooooo krishna-style😳  πŸ˜›  she had a point, everybody is teaming up against her.............but she also had to admit that her behavior with the children was not right............i actually expected her to ask arushi to apologize first for calling her a 'gavaar' but by not doing so, she became more dignified...............😊 
Yemi-IF thumbnail

@ Sheena................Physical abuse is easier to stand up to if you already have a personality that toleraters no BS from bullys........... hence P can glare & threaten with the law........ and ofcourse, theres her hubby to back her up

But in Komal's case, since its more undercover, does she even know she is being abused? will she ever  recognize that its abuse  since there are no physical evidence since thats the only type she knows about, ........... and by the time she does realize it, how much damage would this have done to her psyche?  
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i love komal today as she was so innocently telling to dadi to eat and was apologizing bt here i wasnted that araushi should also asay sorry to her bhabhi and they hug eachother bt no mahan sax,s never accept their fault khair love komal today as she is nice bt sometimes rude also bt it,s not her mistake the situation created r wo phans jati hai
gees thumbnail
yemi yaah..tumho bhi na ...Komal can defend herself.😎..let Dadi get well again...komal will knock her back on the bed again,🀣 rite under shamus nose🀣
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yemi3006

@ Sheena................Physical abuse is easier to stand up to if you already have a personality that toleraters no BS from bullys........... hence P can glare & threaten with the law........ and ofcourse, theres her hubby to back her up

But in Komal's case, since its more undercover, does she even know she is being abused? will she ever  recognize that its abuse  since there are no physical evidence since thats the only type she knows about, ........... and by the time she does realize it, how much damage would this have done to her psyche?  

I am thinking about outsiders who would believe Saxes to be normal and non abusers...It is harder to convince others that this is hidden abuse as physical abuse is much easier to stand up to and punish...

I do think she knows that something is not right as she did say that they gang up against her and that she is the one who always compromises even though she is not always at fault....

Will it be addressed is another matter as we have not seen Saxes admitting to any wrongdoings or mistakes...
Yemi-IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gees

yemi yaah..tumho bhi na ...Komal can defend herself.😎..let Dadi get well again...komal will knock her back on the bed again,🀣 rite under shamus nose🀣

Geeeesssssswwwaaaa πŸ€— πŸ€— missed you !!!!!!!

See what this serial has done to me??? I'm egging on Komal to kick some Saxena butt  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

but yeah, she can handle herself............ problem is that CVs keep yo-yoing on her personality....... makes it hard for me to keep up with her πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you Yemi... I love the character of Komal.. possibly I adore her character more... than pratigya she is what she is and doesn't hide it. As hard as she is she is just as soft inside... It's a shame the cv;s really sidelined her from her earlier dayz.
Yes thanks for this post.. I was going to inc her in my food for thought today again.... It's true everyone just cares for Pratigya here and Komal gets left out... she too is a parrallel heroine.
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yemi3006

I admit to not being a Komal fan ................ however, there's nothing that revs me up like being  forced to apologize for something without anyone caring to understand your side of the story ........... I can't tell you how many times I was punished as a kid at home  and also in high school  ( all girls boarding school) because of this very reason πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...........

I am a fan of Komal , cos she is brash, selfish,practical, grounded and unapologetic about it ..it is as if she is saying "This is Me, Like me or hate me ..I'll be me "

So why are there no posts crying foul for what the Saxes did to Komal today ? Would we be so indifferent if it was Pratigya ? ..........

Are you Kidding ..Right now , Million's of Posts would have come up saying that Pratigya has suffered a lot, this is abuse, Pratigya has been insulted/humiliated..This is an insult on feminine..one done by the mannerless, criminal, cruel Thakurs.. ..Pratigya should walk out, Pratigya should break the marriage...Blah Blah Blah 🀒

So she is un-educated ........... big deal .............. is that enough reason to treat her like dirt?

No..but as far as I have seen..the treatment of other member's in the pack depends on the behavior pattern of the closest  member to the abuser ..As long Adarsh remains indifferent  or Shyamu does not lay down the law as Alpha..Komal is destined for such treatment only

She asked the Saxes a very pertinent question the other day and none of them could give her an answer......... P is educated, Kesar isn't....... yet they both ended up with the same standard of living........... this is what Komal has witnessed  hence her POV is logical to her .............. but did any of them try to broaded her mind and help her to get a different perspective ?
😊