Sasural Genda Phool

disappointed and confused with today's epi

Posted: 13 years ago
So disappointed with the epi today.I liked the progression they showed in the char of suhana but why the rush?they wasted so many beautiful scenes by rushing.that wedding album thing was supposed to be suhana's first gift for ishaan on his b day .and em really confused reg the leap.agar ek mahine ka leap ho gaya to acc to me they were showing 18 april by now but holi to kal yani 19 march ko hai.how r they celebrating it in april? Coz the show does follow original dates.sushaan was married on 8 april and they also showed diwali at the correct time was that a blooper?     But thank god ragini saved the episode for me.in obs when they showed the scene,lolita became a kaam wali bai instead of the bindass bahu with doingh almost everythin what soap opera bahu does.but thank god ragini held the pamache and signature style of suhana bajpai kashyap even while doing the household chores.thnk god the cvs atleast didn't murder her charachter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail

My thoughts exactly! I don't know why CVs are rushingโ€ฆassuming it's the channel pressurizing. ๐Ÿ˜’

I wasn't completely disappointed with today's episode though but that could be because I haven't seen OBS.๐Ÿ˜ƒ  But I guess if we compare OBS scenes with SGP, SGP is not upto the mark.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

**GASP** that photo album was supposed to be suhana's gift to ishaan?  OMG why didn't they show it to us...now I'm totally disappointed ๐Ÿ˜ญ

and about deewali and holi and all the dates, i guess since they are rushing to show us the C track, they are just messing up.  but PLEASSEEE CVs don't rush things. 

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yipee a post from my favourite STAR of this forum, good to hear from Shounak, cant wait for you to be back. Not going to comment as havent watched the episode yet, whiuch is rather unusuall for me !! but waiting for a quite time,
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 SPOILER-don't read if you don't want to know what happened in OBS.

Shaunak dear just so you know the wedding album wasn't the 1st gift from Lolita. Looking at the album together was just another nice scene between them.

Her 1st gift for Ishaan was the shirt she bought when she went shopping with Suli-Sudhi.

The ablum you're talking about was something else. It was a special made birthday gift for Ishaan from Lolita. After Ishaan's surprise birthday party, Lolita gave it to him to show all the important moments they spent together, like their wedding, their outings, their confession, etc etc. The front page said "Shubho Jonmodin Ishaan" which means Happy Birthday Ishaan. It was such a special and romantic moment of them both, I cannot believe SGP hasn't shown  this important and pivotal moment of their life.
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
sorry guys i never watched OBS but i loved it today epi...
it was so beautiful..
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Shaunak dear just so you know the wedding album wasn't the 1st gift from Lolita. Looking at the album together was just another nice scene between them.

Her 1st gift for Ishaan was the shirt she bought when she went shopping with Suli-Sudhi.

The ablum you're talking about was something else. It was a special made birthday gift for Ishaan from Lolita. After Ishaan's surprise birthday party, Lolita gave it to him to show all the important moments they spent together, like their wedding, their outings, their confession, etc etc. The front page said "Shubho Jonmodin Ishaan" which means Happy Birthday Ishaan. It was such a special and romantic moment of them both, I cannot believe SGP hasn't shown  this important and pivotal moment of their life.
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ

this makes me sad.  SGP has the potential to be soo much better.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know Feefi. Such a shame. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i never watched OBS.... but by reading all that good things about that show,i think they would have shown all that nice episodes and their moments together.....i wish they have๐Ÿ˜”...nways lookin forward for the episodes comin up especially holi one...:)
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hey shounak...good to see u yar...come back soon after ur exams...

abt the episode....yes they are rushing...and may be someone is forcing to bring the C track...whatever it is...we can only wait and watch...
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aiiiiiiii..Shame Shame ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†Sorry..I messed that part up..but still..they could have shown that too before taking the leap..Anyways..aal izz well..they still have the chance to show these things even now..toh ahem ahem CVs..aar aap padh rahe hai..toh u know what to do๐Ÿ˜†