My Thoughts for tomorrow & geet's mood off....

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
reason for geet's mood off .........

The reason 4 geet's mood off  was that she was with the kids & that made her remember her lost baby .......  that's was the reason she did not see maan & she became gloomy again ..... she was fine as long as she was with kids ......... but now after coming home or on the way home ,,,,,,  she became sad again thinking abt the baby .......... what ever maan tried worked on geet & she forgot her pain .... that was the reason she was looking better in the morning ....... but after her visit to the orphanage she became sad ............ that was the reason she did not notice maan & went upstairs direct ............

My Thoughts for tomorrow ..........

i don't think so maan will say anything to geet ......... but he will definitely wait for geet to tell him ......... & any how dadi already  told him that geet & maan were supposed to go to the orphanage ....... so maan will understand that geet wanted to be with the kids ......... so she had to go to the orphanage .......... but now he will start feeling jealous ......  & then he will go to bed ..... no talks between these 2  & then ...... start having nightmares of wht we saw in SBS .........

geet may wake up early & maan still in bed .... geet might feel fresh & also happy & might want to share her visit to orphanage with maan ..... geet may want to visit the the orphanage again .........  but maan still might be in thoughts  as to Y geet is behaving strangly .......

& to top it ....... devil ignored the tender & KC lost the project ........ so maan will definitely ...... shout at devil .......... & devil might say that he could not leave geet alone over there ........... these 2 might have an argument ..... maan again telling devil to stay out of their life & not to wander in KM & not to come in front of him & his geet .......

coming to maan & geet having a MU over devil ........... well me still have not decided over the issue 😕

I was thinking what if the reason for geet leaving KM is not coz of maan & devil's argument .... 

I got an answer ........ the reason is maan wanting to con. their relationship & geet  can't handle the situation as she can't forget her baby easily so goes away .... to spend some time in orphanage ......... as some times women do distance them selves from men ...... (thanks to dee .......... coz u told me an incident based on this ........ so I thought may B this can be a reason ........)

see i got an answer without devil being involved ............

before maaneet ends up in jungle  as per my yesterday 's prediction ........... got to add some thing else to it ........

if at all geet leaves the home she will first go to the orphanage .... then from there she will leave as soon as maan comes to know abt geet being in orphanage & maan comes in search of her to the orphange .... geet leaving ... maan folowing her ..... then their jungle ka sair sapata will start ............
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 the mu will becoz of dev and maan confrontation . when maan  will come to know about the loss he will shout at dev and dev will clarify why he was stayed back .maan will say business is more imp than any other thing this will lead geet to think differently becoz geet is not in a position to think clearly .she may feel maan is giving more importance to business rather than spending time with her but dev had left a deal becoz of her .  dev ka palada jyada bhari rahega . i am  not saying she is with dev but circumstances like this dev had given more priority to orphnage rather than his deal .the difference of opinion will bring conflict btw maaneet . it is just my pov .
i am waiting for their JUNGLE ka sairsapata hima........
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

i am waiting for their JUNGLE ka sairsapata hima........

me 2 priti 😆hope it happens soon
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

the mu will becoz of dev and maan confrontation . when maan  will come to know about the loss he will shout at dev and dev will clarify why he was stayed back .maan will say business is more imp than any other thing this will lead geet to think differently becoz geet is not in a position to think clearly .she may feel maan is giving more importance to business rather than spending time with her but dev had left a deal becoz of her .  dev ka palada jyada bhari rahega . i am  not saying she is with dev but circumstances like this dev had given more priority to orphnage rather than his deal .the difference of opinion will bring conflict btw maaneet . it is just my pov .

I agree & understand dear ...... & I actually don't want devil to be a reason for geet leaving home .... did not really want it to be that way .....

I am still trying ti think abt the possible reasons Y she will leave KM .......... if she leaves then I think it will be after holi scene ......
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Devil ko maan geet se aisa door kare ki kabhi ussko geet dikhe hi nahi na rahega problem na koi tension
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good one dear . . But that devil better not the reasone for leave the house. . And plz dont show the separation yar. . Just little nok-zok is inof. . .
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

Devil ko maan geet se aisa door kare ki kabhi ussko geet dikhe hi nahi na rahega problem na koi tension

devil will be out of sight ........... but for that there is still time .......

he is over here with a purpose & looks like he started working on it after the MC ......

but no worries ........ maan will take care of every thing ......... he will kick devil ....... & win his lady love back again ..........
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalikak

Good one dear . . But that devil better not the reasone for leave the house. . And plz dont show the separation yar. . Just little nok-zok is inof. . .

thank U ........ me 2 hoping devil not 2 B the reason ........ & if at all they show separation also it will be fine for 5 min to 1 day ..... in the episode not more than that ......................

coz maan needs to run behind her & woo her back to KM romance with her on the way back to KM ..........
divareena thumbnail
me too hope that the separation is not for long. I would like to see maan woo geet back.