Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

your take on Tip tip by Maneet on CB2

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

at last we got the song we were waiting for so long..yippppppppeeee

DD/GC mentioned in their interview that they didnt have rehersals......thank god they didnt...if they would have done rehersals...hamara kya hota😳

Maneet were simply hot....DD was too hot to handle...GC was so wonderful..sry girls i am quite shy..i know u can write much on this.........

Maneet got some new dresses for themselves atleast for the song😆

Very nice picturization..beautiful background...Maneet with other dancers..i loved it....

but...where is the lift...gosh..I got struck over this lift...hai🤣,,,,for me it didnt come out the way I expected...the versions on news channels was better for me...

do discuss..n share your feeling...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waiste of time too much edited dance nothing as mentioned in sbs but they were good nothing much to say.
why do they sideline maaneet i don't understand they could have given nicer song old  song why ---seemed to me 2 kids playing in rainy water
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
don't you .all were long shots taken . it is not for maaneet but for everybody else . maaneet were hot and very good among other parcitipants . but still i did not feel so good  becoz  cameraman were not showing their expresions which i would love to watch . but yes dd was too hot to handle  and gc was outstanding.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshaila

waiste of time too much edited dance nothing as mentioned in sbs but they were good nothing much to say.

why do they sideline maaneet i don't understand they could have given nicer song old  song why ---seemed to me 2 kids playing in rainy water

seriously ...I expected a lot but this song was not to my expectation...even after shooting such hot scenes they showed the viewers only few things...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

don't you .all were long shots taken . it is not for maaneet but for everybody else . maaneet were hot and very good among other parcitipants . but still i did not feel so good  becoz  cameraman were not showing their expresions which i would love to watch . but yes dd was too hot to handle  and gc was outstanding.

I am not disappointed..my Maneet never does it to me...even they sit together..i am happy...but not satisfied bcoz of the editing..n may be the camera work..as u pointed out
GC and DD were as usual outstanding.......but the editing was bad...
the actual segments were really good....
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was the Biggest disappointment ever....
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

GC and DD were as usual outstanding.......but the editing was bad...

the actual segments were really good....

yeah..thats what...i dont understand y they did this to us😭
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

It was the Biggest disappointment ever....

ek hafte ke intezaar par paani pher diya
khushi_4ever thumbnail
I am not going to sound repetitive as everybody is bound to say the same thing abt them being so hot and good(we cant help ourselves...here i am still going on)....... but seriously that lift.............. he lifted her so high............ loved it...... i think i mentioned this in Shinus's post too.............