Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi rocked todays epi belonged to Krittika (Page 2)

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
... Kritika has one  defect  that is  her speech  n  voice... Rough  voice she speaks so fast  without  any pause...
.......Very correctly said! Her acting is really good but this defect is there " she really speaks very fast & her voice becomes coarse! Some words r not heard properly! I had liked her voice quality & modulation in KMH1! As said by her sometime back her voice is really like Rani Mukherjee now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Kritika is def a better acteress than Karan no doubt about that.  even when watching kmh1 kritika's acting of arohi was 100x more convincing than arjuns (no offense)

this season is no different... although in bits and places... I feel karan does a really really really good job at acting like a total bad angry man (ie when rashi's accident happened and how he came to threaten ahluwalia family and then arohi's wedding)
kritika i feel is better for all the mundane scenes but I think karan excels when it comes to high intense scenes (gun shot/rashi's accident/fake wedding/drinking on top of terrace..etc)
kritika does wonderful gelling with coactors and making htem feel like part of a storyline..like for example dhondhu today i felt for the first time wasn't a 'side actor' but actually part of the story..like when he was comforting arohi, the way he hugged her and tried to console her and how she was burying her head in him..that was a really damn sweet scene..i love kritika being able to feel comfortable w/ her coactors and have that translated onscreen... she's too good at that!
karan i still am iffy of seeing him gelling well w/ others...haha okay done w/ that
but yes todays episode got owned by kritika
ps
i speak hindi really fast and my voice is raspy as well hahah not always a terrible thing ;P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-TheMummy_LeAbba-TeekhiMishti-

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
yes agree wid u...
kritika just nailed it...!!!
every scene, every expresion  is just beautiful...!!!
luved it...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lornab70

Well i  definetely agree kritika rocked yesterday ... she  is an awsom actor but  don't underestimate Karan   becos He's  the best....He's potraying so much  shades in one  character....Who else than Karan can do this...he is  the  best in the  whole  KMh team.... Kritika has one  defect  that is  her speech  n  voice... Rough  voice she speaks so fast  without  any pause...But  Karan  awsommmmmmmmeeeeeeeee  such  a manly   voice  n attitude  n u r  talking  abt  emotions don't forget that  day Where Arjun (Karan)  was shattered after Rashi's miscarruiage n his acting ,  his emotions,  diaglogues in the roof with a wine  bottle  in hand n he  too drunk..... Oh  what a scene it was  n what a deep  acting....That was far more intese n  saddy n emoitional than the  yesterday's scene... karan  made  us cry deeply that day....  so  Karan is  the best  n he  is  portraying so much shades...At one point the  bad  boy, then  the  confused part of  Arjun,  then slowly falling  in love but  keeps nu,mb n  controls  his emotions,then finally the  lover  boy Arjun...a  total turnover  from the bad  boy Arjun to lover  boy  n then  again a broken heart  shattered.... Love turned to  nafraat   n again a bad  boy essaying the nafrat  part  so  touchingly  then again slowly changing   n falling in love n finally  wohi Lover boy  but for instsance o naraj hai  spo portraying the naraj  n  gussa wala  side not  nafraat...it's natural  to being  angry  as  Arohi hurted  him more  n for a much  longer  period  made  him shattered   so whaty  he's doing  is  right..  Anyways feeling bad fro Arohi  bt  it's justified also....
well dear i m not underestimating karan anywhere if u read my post carefully i just said there is no much big difference in the chars played by karan (i didnt watch betaab so cant comment abt his char there)but if u see the char variations by krittika she has done it so brilliantly n let me clear this i love them =lyBig smile
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

Kritika is def a better acteress than Karan no doubt about that.  even when watching kmh1 kritika's acting of arohi was 100x more convincing than arjuns (no offense)

this season is no different... although in bits and places... I feel karan does a really really really good job at acting like a total bad angry man (ie when rashi's accident happened and how he came to threaten ahluwalia family and then arohi's wedding)
kritika i feel is better for all the mundane scenes but I think karan excels when it comes to high intense scenes (gun shot/rashi's accident/fake wedding/drinking on top of terrace..etc)
kritika does wonderful gelling with coactors and making htem feel like part of a storyline..like for example dhondhu today i felt for the first time wasn't a 'side actor' but actually part of the story..like when he was comforting arohi, the way he hugged her and tried to console her and how she was burying her head in him..that was a really damn sweet scene..i love kritika being able to feel comfortable w/ her coactors and have that translated onscreen... she's too good at that!
karan i still am iffy of seeing him gelling well w/ others...haha okay done w/ that
but yes todays episode got owned by kritika
ps
i speak hindi really fast and my voice is raspy as well hahah not always a terrible thing ;P
wow di u commented on my post Party thanks a ton u didnt misunderstand me i m no where here belitting karan .i love him after all he my chetannnn isnt heWink
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachpie

... Kritika has one  defect  that is  her speech  n  voice... Rough  voice she speaks so fast  without  any pause...
.......Very correctly said! Her acting is really good but this defect is there " she really speaks very fast & her voice becomes coarse! Some words r not heard properly! I had liked her voice quality & modulation in KMH1! As said by her sometime back her voice is really like Rani Mukherjee now!
honestly dear i never thought abt that i never felt any defect in her speech or voice but respect ur viewBig smile

Edited by manoj589 - 19 March 2011 at 12:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandarani1

i totally agree with u...
thanks a lot chandaBig smile
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

res about the topic...too sleepy to read the whole thing

p.s manoj did u see widas pm??thanks to me u have company of another guy on this forum CoolThumbs Up
let me tell u a secret i neve check PMs .i m too lazy see  but definately will check nowLOL .atleast get some time to read my full postWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index