Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
kyun its such a sweet name😳 .anyways nice meeting u mayeli after ages😆
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manoj589

kyun its such a sweet name😳.anyways nice meeting u mayeli after ages😆

lolzz kynki my actual name is nt mayeli and nice meeting u too:)
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Kritika was absolutely amazing.....u hav said it all Manoj....
D helplessness n d unhappiness tat she portrayed in d last was beyond anything i hav seen......it really felt as if someone dear was really leaving...
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serz_luveShona

lolzz kynki my actual name is nt mayeli and nice meeting u too:)

then whats ur real name? & whose mayeli😆
Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pooja--

Kritika was absolutely amazing.....u hav said it all Manoj....

D helplessness n d unhappiness tat she portrayed in d last was beyond anything i hav seen......it really felt as if someone dear was really leaving...

hey thanks pooja yeah Kritz just stole the epi she was amazingly brilliant
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
really kritika is d only television actress i like just awsome
--Pooja-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manoj589

hey thanks pooja yeah Kritz just stole the epi she was amazingly brilliant

Ur welcome.... ðŸ¤—
I usually end up watching a KMH epi bout 3 times....for dis epi i couldn't bring myself to see d last part another.....
champakiran thumbnail
You're so right Manoj!! I always wanted to post such a post - but didn't think it would be agreed with so Kudos to you for posting this.

There are certain scenes that Karan has done amazingly well e.g. the drunk on the rooftop, the nafrat ka pheras, and all the marriage episodes starting with when he went to ullu's house for telling them that the war has begun!!

But Kritika, for me, she emotes wonderfully well and is wonderful on a daily basis. I found her amazing in the marriage scene when Arjun marries her and leaves her. Her expressions and reactions the next day brought a lump to my throat - and I don't think I will ever forget those scenes - I would never like any girl to go through that. In this week's episodes - for e.g. the kiss scene - I found her reaction more believable. For me, the intensity of the kiss was missing in Karan and it didn't help that editing was so deplorable. For Kritika, one sees her going through the various stages - the surprise, the acceptance and the inevitability. With Dhondz also in Friday's epi, for once I did not mind him - I liked his scene with Kritika - and basically it was all Kritika. The way she beat him up, her distress on not being able to express her feelings to Arjun, and then her breakdown and tears - all was wonderful. And the talli scene - what can I say - I love Arohi when she's talli.  She speaks her heart out and hope Arjun listens to the voice of Arohi's heart. She brings liveliness and vitality on screen with each and every person she interacts with.

But all said and done - KMH (1 or 2) would not be complete without both of them.  KMH is what it is with both of them - they bring their own magic to the screen - and together their magic and chemistry is phenomenal - and which is what has us glued to our laptops or tvs.

- Kiran
Edited by champakiran - 13 years ago