Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey u r right yest was arohi's day n kritz is fab actor no doubt n we dont feel offended that she is a better actor aur waise b karan aur kritz toh ek hi unit hai so dono hi rocking hai
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I LOVED  UR WRDSSSSS.....................
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel Kritika is definetly good in acting no doubt

But Karan is very good especially in emotional and intense scenes. I like him in those emotional scenes where he speaks less but conveys through his eyes and facial expression's.

Kritika  is an all rounder and Karan specializes in emotion and intense scenes where he has less dialogues more like Amitabh Bachchan and Dilip Kumar respectively😆

Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: manoj589

ya u r right dear its so much fun to watch them together they r like house on fire👏 but honestly i even liked krittika's sizzling chemistry with vivan in PKB .b4 the show even i felt vivan n kritz will be a thanda pair .it wont have the same intensity n sparkling chemistry as karanika but i was wrong they might not be better than karanika .karanika has this magnetic charm in them (which is more coz of their offscreen relation)i mean when ur costar is ur beau .the dynamics changes altogether then the scenes doesnt seems as acting its more real although they remain in character but this real life factor just add a zing an x factor in their performance .take for e.g hiten gauri,dev radhika .we feel what they do is not jst acting but much beyond that.but if ur costar is just a colleague or friend then that zing is missing however strong chemistry they have.but having said that Prasha were no less .they seemed so real .after karanika i loved them .if karanika were 10/10 for me they were like 9.5/10 for me .quite a long 1😆
TFC

P.S what s ur name dear

Yr Most weclome :D and I m Hetu😳(SG as my friends call me on IF😉)..
About PKB I dint watched that show since I had no Sony that time..Just could catch few shows ..😳But as you are telling Kritika shared Nice chemistry that must be ture..May be not intense like Arjuhi..(It cant be😉..Arjuhi is something else😳) but We like her with other guy also..Its all depend on actor and his/her perfomance..How they make various characters and characters relations ships Real & believable.. Even if we are attached with one..They breaks the bar and again rules that heart again....
musicalrain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with every word.. although Karan is a great actor.. I don't think I would love KMH as much if Kritika wasn't in it.
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

I LOVED  UR WRDSSSSS.....................

thanks Aparna 🤗
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

I feel Kritika is definetly good in acting no doubt

But Karan is very good especially in emotional and intense scenes. I like him in those emotional scenes where he speaks less but conveys through his eyes and facial expression's.

Kritika  is an all rounder and Karan specializes in emotion and intense scenes where he has less dialogues more like Amitabh Bachchan and Dilip Kumar respectively😆

u r absolutely right karan emotes thru his eyes .If there is any male actors whose eyes speaks volumes is sada KK😎 hes king of emotions wheras in female i think the crown belongs to Shilpa Anand.her eyes are just😍.
coming to krittika she is an all rounder be it emotonal ,intense comic tragic any scene she is marvellous
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: musicalrain

Totally agree with every word.. although Karan is a great actor.. I don't think I would love KMH as much if Kritika wasn't in it.

u r right only karan alone wouldnt hav compelled me to watch the show as i said earlier i was tuned to KMH only due to krittika .in fact frankly for the first 2 months i didnt like kk much found him too loud slowly n gradually he grew as an actor for me .withinn few mmonths he changed my perspective for him.both Kk and kritz rocks👍🏼
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

i edited the emoticons hope u dnt mind post was looking bulky to edit 😛 No not at all😛😛

Ok that was the reply for u're post...now lemme write down something about my opinion...kritz di is one of the most fab actors i have ever seen...but comparing karan and kritz di bad idea...cause for me both rank equally in terms of talent...kritz di has more experience than karan wat karan did as arjun punj in his first show no other actor could have done but similarly the way kritz di brought to life arohi sharma we couldnt have asked for a better arohi...for me both are equals...its just the difference of scene...some scenes which focus on arjun karan steals the show while others where its about arohi kritz di makes our heart beat for her...i can name innumerable exaples and scenes...emotional scenes are their forte and they emote not only through their words but also their actions and eyes as well...so at the end of the day both are fab actors who can make their viewers connect to their charecters...they have brought to life arjun singhania and arohi ahluwalia just as they did with arjun punj and arohi sharma...their acting has only improved and we are loving every bit of it...they are different people,with different charecters and scripts so u cant really compare them...but that being said i agree with u completely kritz di stole the show yesterday just like karan did day before yesterday in the confession episode...its all about the script and what it demands...no one is kam ya zyada both are our rockstars...lets just say kmh has the best actors in lead roles and end it at that...

@bold underline Ari as i am not comparing them what i meant to state that i love KK thats true but i say what i feel   he has to come out of the shade  of Arjun i want to see him in different roles not only  intense n brooding roles something that is similar to his real persona then i cud able to make out abt him having said that i cannot take the credit of karan of putting his heart n soul into Arjun.he made me realize no other actor cud ever be Arjun  except karan.he was not only destined to be Arjun but also Deserved to be Arjun.No 1 can be Arjun except karan .the fantastic n amazing groW*H which he shown in his debut show was mindblowing hats off to him👏👏👏
u r right abt script sometimes Arjun shones sometimes Arohi n sometimes both .they  are true rockstars👏

@ bold italic U i wud never dare to say who is kam or zyaada .both karan n kritz are the  best that happened to KMH 👏 KARAN N KRITZ ROCKS THE BEST ACTORS N EKTA KAPOORS BIGGEST GIFT  OF HER TO US 

Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago
wida thumbnail
manoj jee.. where do you get all those texts and all from .. you write so longg topics.. i m never able to put more than 10 line sin my topics hehhehe
kamal kaa haii  yaar