Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi rocked todays epi belonged to Krittika

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
I m so that i m Krittika's fan .Really she is just too good .i wonder ho does she leaves me spell bound .She just leaves me amazed
.what a performance of varied emotions .from first scene till last she just rocked .The way she was confessing Arjun that she loves her tears her emotions her helplessness made me.man i hate myself for being so emotional for a show but then again this hatred is nothing in front of the love i have for krittika aka Arohi she just  mindblowing

The way she was crying then hitting dhondu the physical n internal emotions .she is such a great Artist multtasking in acting wow .i usually dont like drunk scenes as in most shows it just gets reduced to some caricature or mindless comedy i have seen some actors who cant even act drunk .but krittika is an exception she is the only actress i feel who can pull a drunk scene so naturally .watching her act doesnt make me feel like she is just 21 .she is so young but such a great actress .love her .Her dialogs r just awesome she makes even the most cliche n senseless dialogs look so apt .brilliant.n the last scene where she confesses her love n brokes down when arjun goes just 

I honestly feel krittika is a  best Actor in KMH .karan is brilliant nodoubt but if i have to compare then krittika wins hands down .(no offence folks my view).i feel there is little difference but somewhat similarity between both Arjun singhania n Arjun Punj .they both were arrogant egoistic great lovers but i dont find a big differnce in their charaters .But in case of kriitika Arohi sharma n Arohi Ahluwalia look at their characterisations they r as different as chalk n cheese .Krittika played both the characters so flawlessly n brilliantly.

Folks this is my opinion i didnt mean to offend any1 here.i love karanika both equally.i have a special place for karan afterall we have a connection(keralite)  .Honestly as i said in my intro post that it was krittika that compelled me to watch this show.she is one of the biggest reason i m watching this show n i m here 

God bless All
Take care
Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: manoj589

I m so that i m Krittika's fan .even i m proud to be her fanReally she is just too good .i wonder ho does she leaves me spell bound .She just leaves me amazed

.what a performance of varied emotions .from first scene till last she just rocked .The way she was confessing Arjun that she loves her tears her emotions her helplessness made me.man i hate myself for being so emotional for a show but then again this hatred is nothing in front of the love i have for krittika aka Arohi she just  mindblowingeven i loved the scene it was so power packed...kritz di did an awesome job...the helplessness, the satisfaction after telling the truth and then the hurt....it was an amazing scene...

The way she was crying then hitting dhondu the physical n internal emotions .she is such a great Artist multtasking in acting wow .i usually dont like drunk scenes as in most shows it just gets reduced to some caricature or mindless comedy i have seen some actors who cant even act drunk .but krittika is an exception she is the only actress i feel who can pull a drunk scene so naturally .watching her act doesnt make me feel like she is just 21 .if she is young karan isnt 50 🤣even he is young onlyshe is so young but such a great actress .love her .Her dialogs r just awesome she makes even the most cliche n senseless dialogs look so apt .brilliant.n the last scene where she confesses her love n brokes down when arjun goes just 

I honestly feel krittika is a  best Actor in KMH .karan is brilliant nodoubt but if i have to compare then krittika wins hands down .(no offence folks my view).i feel there is little difference but somewhat similarity between both Arjun singhania n Arjun Punj .they both were arrogant egoistic great lovers but i dont find a big differnce in their charaters .But in case of kriitika Arohi sharma n Arohi Ahluwalia look at their characterisations they r as different as chalk n cheese .Krittika played both the characters so flawlessly n brilliantly.kritz di is like arohi ahluwalia in real life so its easy for her...just imagine karan is completely opposite to both arjun punj and arjun singhania phir bhi he brought so many shades to that charecter...made it larger than life even though there are so many similarities in the charecter we have never gotten tired of watching him with the spice and vareity he has added to the charecter NO ONE could have done it better than him we are lucky to have karan as our arjun...at the beginning people thought karan was exactly like arjun reserved and all thats the extent to which his acting was good...

Folks this is my opinion i didnt mean to offend any1 here.i love karanika both equally.i have a special place for karan afterall we have a connection(keralite)  .Honestly as i said in my intro post that it was krittika that compelled me to watch this show.she is one of the biggest reason i m watching this show n i m here 
Nothing offensive..just a healthy discussion its always nice to ehar various opinions on the same thing...and u're topics however are always a bit controversial and hatke so no big deal 🤣as for watching kmh i watch it frm before i knew karan and kritz di so i dnt watch it cause of em bt i watch it because its the most fresh and awesome shw i have seen on tv that always focuses and love and related problems...and the end always shows us kitani mohabbat hai...i just super love the concept and the way they execute it...they have got me addicted to the damn story😆
God bless All
Take care

i edited the emoticons hope u dnt mind post was looking bulky to edit 😛
Ok that was the reply for u're post...now lemme write down something about my opinion...kritz di is one of the most fab actors i have ever seen...but comparing karan and kritz di bad idea...cause for me both rank equally in terms of talent...kritz di has more experience than karan wat karan did as arjun punj in his first show no other actor could have done but similarly the way kritz di brought to life arohi sharma we couldnt have asked for a better arohi...for me both are equals...its just the difference of scene...some scenes which focus on arjun karan steals the show while others where its about arohi kritz di makes our heart beat for her...i can name innumerable exaples and scenes...emotional scenes are their forte and they emote not only through their words but also their actions and eyes as well...so at the end of the day both are fab actors who can make their viewers connect to their charecters...they have brought to life arjun singhania and arohi ahluwalia just as they did with arjun punj and arohi sharma...their acting has only improved and we are loving every bit of it...
they are different people,with different charecters and scripts so u cant really compare them...but that being said i agree with u completely kritz di stole the show yesterday just like karan did day before yesterday in the confession episode...its all about the script and what it demands...no one is kam ya zyada both are our rockstars...lets just say kmh has the best actors in lead roles and end it at that...
Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
wida thumbnail
^^ eheh same here  .. too sleepy to read whole post heheh
Lornab70 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well i  definetely agree kritika rocked yesterday ... she  is an awsom actor but  don't underestimate Karan   becos He's  the best....He's potraying so much  shades in one  character....Who else than Karan can do this...he is  the  best in the  whole  KMh team.... Kritika has one  defect  that is  her speech  n  voice... Rough  voice she speaks so fast  without  any pause...But  Karan  awsommmmmmmmeeeeeeeee  such  a manly   voice  n attitude  n u r  talking  abt  emotions don't forget that  day Where Arjun (Karan)  was shattered after Rashi's miscarruiage n his acting ,  his emotions,  diaglogues in the roof with a wine  bottle  in hand n he  too drunk..... Oh  what a scene it was  n what a deep  acting....That was far more intese n  saddy n emoitional than the  yesterday's scene... karan  made  us cry deeply that day....  so  Karan is  the best  n he  is  portraying so much shades...At one point the  bad  boy, then  the  confused part of  Arjun,  then slowly falling  in love but  keeps nu,mb n  controls  his emotions,then finally the  lover  boy Arjun...a  total turnover  from the bad  boy Arjun to lover  boy  n then  again a broken heart  shattered.... Love turned to  nafraat   n again a bad  boy essaying the nafrat  part  so  touchingly  then again slowly changing   n falling in love n finally  wohi Lover boy  but for instsance o naraj hai  spo portraying the naraj  n  gussa wala  side not  nafraat...it's natural  to being  angry  as  Arohi hurted  him more  n for a much  longer  period  made  him shattered   so whaty  he's doing  is  right..  Anyways feeling bad fro Arohi  bt  it's justified also....Edited by Lornab70 - 13 years ago
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Everything so well expressed @Manoj!  U have said all that whats going on in my mind! Nice post!
Just loved Arohi for all that she did in yesterdays episode! She was mindblowing! She won actually! In her mission to help her buddy & realize her heart felt feelings so deep which she was hiding from herself! Superb!
All that frustration, pain, jealousy........everything came out superb! Hope that Arjun finally gets what she feels !

Silentsoul thumbnail
I agree today episode....kritka rocked it..........she is reallty good actress always felt she is way better than Karan .....even in KMH1 and now in KMH2 ........2 drunk scene.......karan and nor kritika.........she took the  cake....she was so good
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Julz06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kritika realy rocked in that episode
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
... Kritika has one  defect  that is  her speech  n  voice... Rough  voice she speaks so fast  without  any pause...
.......Very correctly said! Her acting is really good but this defect is there " she really speaks very fast & her voice becomes coarse! Some words r not heard properly! I had liked her voice quality & modulation in KMH1! As said by her sometime back her voice is really like Rani Mukherjee now!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kritika is def a better acteress than Karan no doubt about that.  even when watching kmh1 kritika's acting of arohi was 100x more convincing than arjuns (no offense)

this season is no different... although in bits and places... I feel karan does a really really really good job at acting like a total bad angry man (ie when rashi's accident happened and how he came to threaten ahluwalia family and then arohi's wedding)
kritika i feel is better for all the mundane scenes but I think karan excels when it comes to high intense scenes (gun shot/rashi's accident/fake wedding/drinking on top of terrace..etc)
kritika does wonderful gelling with coactors and making htem feel like part of a storyline..like for example dhondhu today i felt for the first time wasn't a 'side actor' but actually part of the story..like when he was comforting arohi, the way he hugged her and tried to console her and how she was burying her head in him..that was a really damn sweet scene..i love kritika being able to feel comfortable w/ her coactors and have that translated onscreen... she's too good at that!
karan i still am iffy of seeing him gelling well w/ others...haha okay done w/ that
but yes todays episode got owned by kritika
ps
i speak hindi really fast and my voice is raspy as well hahah not always a terrible thing ;P
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes agree wid u...
kritika just nailed it...!!!
every scene, every expresion  is just beautiful...!!!
luved it...!!!