😍
soooooooooooo cool
wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great sigs i love the colorings
esepcially first and third one
Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

OMG LOL itz raining not even 12 hrs and m updating😲 I dont believe it...And As Oishi tells my Chapad Chapad is not gonna stop LMAO! Ok lol itz me chapad chapading until The sigs get uploaded... Chapad chapading is such a tiring Job u knw🤣🤣 Ok so i dnt remember who but someone asked me y i stopped my speech yest🤣 LOL so for that person..Showlly see i have short term memory LOss..OMG Sheila effect😕...Mumma sheila se bachao🤣🤣 LOL! OK m continuing my sada hua speech coz itz taking hours to upload😆...NiyuPari...Shuuuuttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaap....😵.... M not gonna shutup ash so better read the speech🤣! Coz even i read ur Oscar Winning speech😳🤣 ...NIYA Meri Pari Stoppp I and update coz i wanna go to canteen to get some food🤣 M Not gonna stop coz that day u didnt get me ur pasta u enjoyed it alone JKJ so better read the speech🤣...Ducks Rotten Tomato and Egg Attack frm Ash And JKJ😎🤣 ... Ok LOL my exam is tmr so for a mood change i started making sigs LOL and this one is full of JW and one KaJen..! so i wont be able to reply to ur comments aaj..! will reply to it tmr as soon as m back frm Exam😎...Coz then i will be almost a free bird... Ash wonders why almost free bird😳..Keep wondering Dabbu u wont know the reason🤣..JKJ shouts in her mind..Niya meri Pari...Stop Bakwaas🤣... Hmm JKJ m not gonna stop...Ok lol So as soon as am back kal will reply to all ur comments frm Pg 38! and to this upd and some frm Pg18 that is of Rinki Marz(YuNa4ever) and Trisha😃..Will Reply to u guys asap..I mean as soon as exam is over...! *Again Ducks a Rotten Egg Attack Frm Ash*...🤣 Muhahahahahahahaha! Now  u and JKJ have 2 posts to edit!😈... Ok my speech became Extraa extraa Long...So I tell to Myself... Niyaaa Shudaaaaaaaap🤣 Finally Someone used their brain...Sighed Ash... Ashhhh Did u say smething..?😕..
No😳... Shuuudap and start with ur update...🤔🤣...Okiez Here is the Update =D

KaJen/JW Sigs!
LOL the pic quality of some were bad so the sigs came out blur🤔...Anyways here they are =D..tried out new style and new size of the sigs😆..LOL here they are!

ghosh she looks amazinggggggggggggggg<3
btw do write the update name on your index column..🤔

omgg love all the verisons😍😍
ohh ghosh I just lvoe the title of the sig true<3<3
ghoosh My Kajen look amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg😍😍
Ok...*Blinks Eyesz* So no more updates till day after tmr =( Noo i mean will upd on 23rd March LOL at 8 PM IST =P
And it maybe a huggee one too or a small one donno..depends on how physics paper goes =P Ok lol m done!
Next Upd 
-KaJen
-Delena
-ArjuHi
-YuNa

Suggestions after 25th! =D

****RUNS TO PM AND THEN BOOK TIME LOL =P****

Love Ya All
Pari

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LOVE THESE FROM THE PREVIOUS UPDATE😍
THE YUNA STUFF IS AMAZING TOO