Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

Okay so first of all I wanna say that I love your intro speech whenever you update πŸ˜³πŸ€£ So full of yourself, aren't you? πŸ€ͺ🀣 Naa I'm JK........glad your exams went well and hope you get the best results πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hmm..LOL thanks..NOPES m not🀣🀣🀣 Aww thanks a LOTTT JKJπŸ€—Welcome ji............welcome πŸ€—

Now going on to the update.....I just love the YuNa avis so much....I'm not really a YuNa fan so more than the content of the avis I love how you made them......the size, colourings, timings and speed of avis are all just so perfect! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awww Thanks A Lottt <3 Are they perfectπŸ€”...U need specs i can find soo many mistakes want me to point out..?😳 For me it looks perfect, and considering the fact I do not make siggies/avis how am I supposed to know about any mistakes? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ......but yeah I CAN spot any normal mistakes, which in this case is not there at all! πŸ˜›

The size is just perfect for a siggie box πŸ˜³ 

I want you to make KaJen avis like these in the same size 

Now the KaJen and JJ siggies arrived woohoo πŸ€ͺ

Aww LOL Will Defo Make one on them but u need to tell me the scenes Sure will tell you πŸ˜³
Just need a couple of PMs from you bugging me into suggesting you some scenes...............then it's done! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

AHHH love this sig so much.....love the writing and captions you choose........awesome expressions by JJ πŸ˜ I love her hair so much in this episode πŸ˜

LOL thats a song =P i was hearing this and LOL got addicted to it =P aww I knw she is shooo cte <3 Have never heard of this song πŸ˜³

I love all three versions of this sig but this one the most <3

It's just so perfect and I love the scene you choose.......Haven't seen anyone making stuff on these scenes recently so yeah I'm glad you made them and refreshed my memory about KaJen πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

LOL thats my fav scene πŸ˜³....Theydid a fab job in this scene And LOL this is my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav <3 Awwwww I agree <3

OMG this sig is so cute <33

Love how she's dancing with his green shirt oohhhh I just love this song sequence so much πŸ€ͺ
It reminds me of the scene in Baabul where Rani was dancing in the same way with Salman's green shirt πŸ˜³ however it was a different story there  

OMG u see HINDI movies😲😳...How do u understand it..?πŸ€”..LOL lemme know how wen u reply =P i havent seen that movie though =P Wats it abt..?πŸ€” Ermmm I am one of your best friends and you know so little about me? πŸ˜΅πŸ€£ Of course I watch Hindi movies you stupid fool πŸ€‘🀣 .....and I do know some Hindi and you must have noticed that whenever I talk to you in Hindi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†......aur waise if I don't understand then subtitles hain na πŸ€“ πŸ˜† Jess ki liye πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£ 

.....and in that movie Baabul Rani is dancing in the same way with Salman's green shirt but in that case she was remembering him and mourning his death (Salman dies in the movie) 

Fabulous update Niya meri Pari πŸ€—

Keep it up!!

Now I'm off to the other update on pg 45 

Thanks A  LOTT DKJK🀣🀣🀣🀣 Keep Thinking wat DJKJ means🀣 All the best for thatπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£ LOL see ya on pg 45🀣 TBH I actually don't like the name DJKJ as it's too long and makes no sense whatsoever  ......and no thank you I don't even wanna try guessing it.......spare me the horror πŸ˜³πŸ€£
Cya! :P

Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

At bold:Stern Smile
----------------
Btw Niya your bandwidth has exceeded on Photobucket so can't see the sigs anymore..
Sienna.. thumbnail
Edited all of my previous res spaces:P
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lemme reupload the sigs =D

U on kya ash..?
Niyu- thumbnail
BRB horlicks =P
dnt run away LOL
Niyu- thumbnail
M back...
Ashh  can u do me a favor can u tell if all the sigs arent visible or only one or two!
Photobucket has deleted everything! 
Was just gonna edit my comment and I see this!
Niyu- thumbnail
Reuploaded

Done =P Do press the like Button!

Incase The ppl didnt see their stacked avis LOL so m putting that here too =D

Stacked Avis =D

Of 

1.Marz
2.Marz😳
3.Oishi

both the Marz find ur stuffs frm this😳

Aww thank you ji! Lemme go edit now!
Sienna.. thumbnail
All of the update on pg 96 is visible. If you tell me the pg no.s of the other updates i'll let you know about those as well.