Thanks a LOt
Thanks for commenting!

Love Ya
Pari
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Amal
u got 2 res posts so edit it phasstt LOl!
Niyu- thumbnail
FORMAL ATTACK TO JKJ😃🤣

WIll reply to ur reply to my reply to urs soon =P
Niyu- thumbnail
Ahhh...I wrote lamba comments than u JKJ today😳
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
amazngg creationz yaar...awesumm updt n i love ur styls and coloring...m using AR sig as u cn c;) i lovee ur new gallery name too..conrtz on ds gallery n may u hv 1000 more yar kep rockngg!!!
Niyu- thumbnail
I'm heeerree..But you know I like don't this di..Whenever I open ur PM and come this gorgeous shop 8 - 9 pages are filled yaar..Tchh..Tell me when you update okay so I can come in the top 5 pages 😆 I'm mad na I knowww..Chalo now I shall comment :)

Aww dnt be sad LOL i plomish ek din to furst aaogi LOL =P
i will tell u wen i m updating come to shop That time and then u can be in first 5 pages =D

Aiyeee Haaiiyeee..Jen looks soooo cuteeee..All the pics you chose are so niceee..Jen looks like a dolll!!And the lyrics..Ahhh that's my fav song.It suits her..And and you know I love the small lat coming on her face..She looks awesomee!!

Aww Thanks a lott i was seeing the Scene so thought to make some of these =D thanks m glad u liked it =D

The 1st dreamy sequence of KaJen not the white ones but yeah.Itna accha scene hai..Armaan is busy tadofying his basket after their roka..Did I tell you text is tooo good..Really..How do you come up with such texts ?? Love it.

LOL i knw I love this <3 hi5 LOL this is my fav scene too Aww LOL the way he looks at her coming in is MINDBLOWING <3 And Aww LOL i never thought this is gonna be a dream sequence though :| I was kindda disappointed wen i realised it was a dream sequence LOL =P..But i kindda guessed too coz the Gang went missing =P and text was given by AMAL =D

OMJW!!!She is soooooooooooo cute..I love the way she dances with sweater.Nice scene you ch<3ose and you know the coluring of "J" and "W" is reallyyyy nice..even style of the text is nice..When will I make such good sigss??

Aww Thanks  A LOttt <3 LOL u make sigs u never showed me =( I lub this scene =P

Accchhaaa I wanted to saaayyy that YOUR NEW STYLE IS NICE SO YOU BETTER NOT SAY IT IS BAAADDD..It is shoooo goood..I'm pakka using the SIGS..and even the YuNa avi's are nicessshh..
Love you Di YOU ROCK..

ThaNkS  a Lottt <3 LOL ok m not gonna say itz bad anymore theek hai..? =D

LOL love u too <3 TC!

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 Edited on pg 43 LMFAOO 🤣🤣
Niyu- thumbnail
I saw another update so here I am :)) Oh did I tell you I smiled when I saw that huge smile wala emo beside my name..Thankoo..and hope you physics paper goes well like ur Math wala..and we get a hugggee updateee! Hmm so were ggoooo with the comment

LOL my physics paper went super duper well =D Aww... LOL u r shoo sweet <3 LOL ya u will defo get a huge upd LOL

Oye hoyeeee perfect text for her..Actually you know , i love your texts..bahoot acche hai..The way you highlight the main word in red is really good..I love it :) The different colour variations is alsho good..Variety milti hai..*I have gone officially MAD!*...before forget I love the way you chose different different expressions of hers.. 😛

LOL thanks a lottt <3 LOL Aww Thanks =D Arre u arent mad LOL =P
LOL i was watching that episode so i made this =P thanks a lot =D

Are you in love with this AWESOME song like me ?? Oh Oh The colour of the text is matching with her dress..I mean thoda thoda you know..I love the way you do that..and diffeence in colour in the text is tooo good..And yeah the blury pics make the sig look nice

YUP..M in love wid that song LOL =P itz awesone =D LOL i tried to do that but it wasnt visible so i chose a lil lighter shade =D The pics were too bad quality ones so i used made the sig also smaller =S

THIS HAD TO BE THE BEST SIG MAN!..I love JW's expressions.I am so gonna kill you wala and KSG's pout..and i would repeat the coloring is niceee...The text is toh ROFL.."Mera duppata chodo" is so trademark Riddhima na..andd the littlr bluish thingy near Jen's face na is making the sig looks niceerrr :))

Aww Thanks a ltot LOl I KNW LMAO! I love their expressions LOL And that line is LMAO LOL! Aww thanks again =D

Keeeeppp PMing meeeeee !! 😃 

Yup Sure =D
And Love Ya
Pari
Niyu- thumbnail
Question BAnk LOL runs to check =P