Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aisha_1992

ohh reaallyy thanku yaara

btw which format u use for avis? so its easy for you, dirctly i gve u the link and u can simply make avis

senorita

Anything will do i usually use flv or avi format LOL! but nything chalega😃
Niyu- thumbnail
Res!
I'm not so fussed that I'm not on the first page lol! What matters is I'm third!! 🥳 (Exlcuding Ash that is! 😆)

Edited

Whhhooooohhooooooo!!!! Congo on your 4th shop Niyu!! 🥳🥳🥳 
This calls for a parttttaaayyyy!! 🥳🥳🥳
Kab der rahi hai tu?? After all we do deserve it for commenting and helping you finish don't we?? 🤔😆

Told u In the 5th shop so party in the 5th SHOP🥳🤣🤣

Lemme know! I'll be waiting! 

5 5 5 5 5 5 5  55 5 5 5 5th shop🤣

Anyways lemme give my good wishes to you now!! 😆

Wishes are always gud.. wats the difference b/w wishes and gud wishes🤔

Vaahh!! Khoob naam roshan kiya hai hamara!! 
Beta bas aise maan laga ke kaam karne aur humare maange uh nahin...binti (requests right?? 😕😆)  poori karna!  Thik hai?? Dekhna humare aashirwaad ke saath bohut kaamyabi milegi!! 😳

LOL Tujhe hindi to pata hai na🤣 Ya phir JKJ ki tarah😕🤣🤣 LOL but itni hindi JKJ ke samajh mein nahi aayega🤣🤣

BUT!! (Warning toh dena chahiye! 😛)
AGAR! AGAR!! Tumne hamari baat nahin mani aur time par update nahin kiya toh dekhna kya hashar hota hai tumhara! 😈😈😈

Muhahahahahahahaha I LOVEEE ME🤣 So isliye theek se upd kar doongi PLOMISH🤣

Your gonna  need a damn good excuse for not updating!! See how good I am?? I'm giving you great advice which surely you'll HAVE to follow!! 😛 😈

Hmmm....I have mNy excuses🤣 ESP.Eggjams😈🤣 See m Ishmart na🤣

Aww how sweet of you to give us a special message! 
And here's hugs back! 🤗 🤗
 🤗
🤗 

Awww coz u guys are too sweet and  u  guys continously supported me🤗

(See I'm not khanjoos in giving hugs! 😛)

Even m not Kanjoos

See how dedicated I am to your shop?? Commented even before you PM'd me!! That's cuz I'm super-fast!  as well as stalking you 🤣
But mainly cuz your creations are damn good that I keep looking forward to them! (Have to keep an eye *stalk* out for it! 😳)

Yup I Knw🤣 Thats y  u r 3rd😆🤣 EXCLUDING DAbbu🤣🤣 Aww ILY for that🤗
They are not that gud though🤔

Puhleez! We only beared your torture for the update! 😛 Just joking! We love your work cuz you are just too sweet! Replying to every little comment that we make in the shop even if its irrelevant! 😆 I mean how many people have that much patience to actually do that?

Hahzahaahahaa VERY FUnny🤓🤣 Aww LOL i love to reply coz u all spend ur time to comment so why shudnt i spend mine to reply to u all🤗

Jokes apart! Congo on you new shop Niya!!
Love the new banners as well as the rules!! Do I need to say which ones I like the best?? 😳
Hope there's many more to come!! After all you are a fabulous siggy maker!! 😳

Aww LOL thanks a lott ..LOL u r seeing my stufffs frm my 2nd shop so u tell have i improves🤔🤣 LOL i knw which one😉🤣

and oh yeah, stacking avi's!! 😈😆
take your time and do it whenever you can! 😳 (See how kind I am? I mean cmon! You gotta notice that! 😕😆) 

I knw u r too shweet LOL and i will defo do that soon😳

Aww ILY you too!!
Hahhahahahaha so you DID get splashed by me?? 🤣🤣🤣
Thought you weren't gonna fall for it!!

I never fell for it but i thought poor u lOL so i didnt open the PM but i told that u splashed🤣

HAHAHAHA I can't help but 🤣🤣🤣

Here take this!! 🤣

IGNORE! IGNORE! IGNORE! IGNORE!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yayy! Congo on your new shop Niya!! =] I love your stuff. So keep up the good work.

-Jot.
Niyu- thumbnail

Woahhhhh I love the new banners BTW

Aww Thanks JKJ🤗

ROFL anyways, congratulations on your 4th shop Niya meri Pari 🤗 
Your creations are totally awesome and I absolutely adore them ❤️
May you have many more shops and may I always be here at your service AKA ishpamming 😛🤣

LMAO NIYA MERI PARI🤣🤣🤣 Aww I knw u adore them😳🤣🤣 LOL awww ILY JKJ i knw u will be ishleeping right now🤣🤣 LOL! Bt after u r back u gotta unres the comment and reply to this🤣🤣

Jokes apart, I wish you all the success with your shop and all requests you will be working on 😳 I'm sure ki even your requests will glow beautifully <3

AWW thanks a lotttt <3 JKJ is it u...? How come u r shoo sweet😲🤣 LOL but u r always shweet to me😳 Only m mean to u Showwllyy🤣🤣

Ohhh I think I can see a special message for me in the intro 🤓😆 That's so sweet of you LOL ILY <3

Coz u r shweet too <3🤗 ILY 2345 raised to infinity JKJ🤗

My reply to the message >>>>> You're welcome Pari 🤗 I always love your stuff and since I always stalk you there is no need for an update PM to be sent to me in the first place 😈🤣

Awwwww u r tooo sweet but u didnt stalk yest wen i was updating😭🤣

My reply to the individual message >>>>> Haan I met you in the last pages of your second shop LMAO and I was like talking very formal but then I saw you ROFLing then already 😳🤣 that's what made me think you are a great person/friend to be with and you can always make anyone laugh 😳 I love your sense of humour, just like mine 😳🤣
Was I really spamming your shop? 😲 I didn't mean to..........oops! 😳🤣
........and yeah you still have to make my request 😈....you only made the sig but not the icon yet! How dare you!? 😈🤣 Ok I'm JK LOOOOL yeah do it after eggzams 🤓😆

OK so this one is pretty huge🤣 LOL yup i still remember LOL u were like u had a shop and i never knew..Miss Saddy-AR-Maneet🤣🤣 And i called u saddy so u put an angry emoc and told i am Jessy🤣 And randomly started singing Jessy ki Jawaani🤣 LMAO🤣 And frm that day i started calling u JKJ😈 and i lovee calling u that🤣 LMAO i agree 🤣 YUP u were spamming🤣 Oh really😲..U were spamming 😈🤣 LOL m gonna make it again frm first =P so u can throw away the first one🤣

I clicked LIKE but no I don't really need a PM thank you very much, coz I'm your stalker anyways 😃🤣 yaaa but whenever you become lajjyy and can't be bothered to PM people then I will bug you into PMing them 🤣 unless you have a sensible reason for not PMing, then I can do it for you 😊😆

LOL i knw u dont need a pm but then too🤣 LOL If it becomes like yest🤣 So u need a PM🤣..Aww LOL m gonna think of Sensible reasons to make u PM🤣

.......and ermmm about requesting rules.......I like them very much 👍🏼 esp the one which says only people can request who always comment in your shop 

LOL Ya ya that means u can req 😕🤣🤣 LMAO Mummy bachooo JKJ mujhe khhaaaaa jayegi🤣🤣

Ohh and you better update your index in this shop, coz you didn't do it in your last one, you lazy bum! 😛😆

LOL i did it this TIME🤣 M NOT LAZYYY😡 m super duper LAZY🤣

Ohh and I love your sample creations you posted BUT BUT BUT where are the others?! The KaJen merged avis you made on my suggestion?! Add those too! Please!
.......and those avis you made of Jenny's bday wish for KSG and also those avis you made yesterday!

I didnt wanna put it coz it wasnt gud =( LOL well abt merged and JJ avis idk where i posted it =( i dnt remember the page nos.!😕 But if i find it will put it here =D

Now going to yesterday's update.............woahhh 😳

ILY for making these gorgeous avis on Jenny's entry in DMG 😍

She looks so pretty awwwwwwwwww <3

OH AND BTW ISN'T IT THE BEST THING EVER THAT YOU MADE AVIS ON JENNY OF HER ENTRY IN DMG AND NOW THESE SAME AVIS ARE MAKING THEIR ENTRY ON THE FIRST PAGE OF YOUR SHOP? 😃 THAT'S A GREAT FEELING! AS IF JENNY IS MAKING HER WAY INTO YOUR SHOP! 😃

LOL thought of pointing that out to you =))

Aww I Agree She is shooo pretty <3 <3 <3 <3 Awwww Then this shop will move on fastly Coz JJ entered na😉...Aww I love her <3 She is shoo pretty =P

Awwwwwww this one is too good! Love how she is sniffing those roses ❤️

Aww I agree But this was a lil longer idk why itz cut =((

Pariiiii I love your avis.........I just love them so much! Seriously! 😳
The colouring, timings everything is so perfect!
I don't really have to say that everytime you update do I, coz you know it already! 😳

LOL Aww Thanks a lottt JKJ <3 BTW have u ever noticed JKJ has JJ in it😳

Love her eye in here............the way you can only see half her face........it's beautiful <3

LOL thanks a lottt <3

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW you made an avi and captured her smile 😳
that's so sweet 😳

I made a long version it got cut i donno y🤣

Pari like I said to Ashu, you will kill me one day with your creations 😳

LOL Aww then i must stop making coz i dnt wanna kill u🤣

Believe it or not, but your creations are fantastic though you won't admit it 😭😡 grrrrr someone needs to kick you on your butt really badly!! 😡🤣

LOL u knw it and then too i wont believe🤣🤣

Okay enough of my chatter.........hope that was not too much for you to read 😆 or too less?! 😳🤣

HMM it was PURFECT🤣 LOL Thanks a lot and u knw how much i love ur comments😉

Congratz once again!! 🤗

Thanks a lott JKJ i mean no thanks coz no FORMALITIES😆🤣
Muaaaaaaah love ya ❤️
LOVE YA 2 3 4 5 6 raised to INFINITY
Niyu- thumbnail
Pendin replies for Shop Opening 

Question Bank and Di....Will reply to u both once am back and i loved both ur comments gonna reply u back soon..!🤗

@Aisha

Did u edit =P
And is it ok if i put ur reqs after 25th..?
Coz i have exams till then=(
Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

Whhhooooohhooooooo!!!! Congo on your 4th shop Niyu!! 🥳🥳🥳 
Kab der rahi hai tu?? After all we do deserve it for commenting and helping you finish don't we?? 🤔😆

Acha ji! I never knew!! You ain't partying without me!! Will be waiting for it! Or should I just start spamming from now? 😈

Yeah! I know now!! Gotta invite me properly! Cuz I never even knew we were having one in the fifth thread! 

Who cares! 😆

Beta bas aise maan laga ke kaam karne aur humare maange uh nahin...binti (requests right?? 😕😆)  poori karna!  Thik hai?? Dekhna humare aashirwaad ke saath bohut kaamyabi milegi!! 😳

LOL Tujhe hindi to pata hai na🤣 Ya phir JKJ ki tarah😕🤣🤣 LOL but itni hindi JKJ ke samajh mein nahi aayega🤣🤣
Uhh thodi bohut!! I'm not so fluent but Jessy ki tarah itna anpar (Sorry!) nahin hoon!! 😆

AGAR! AGAR!! Tumne hamari baat nahin mani aur time par update nahin kiya toh dekhna kya hashar hota hai tumhara! 😈😈😈

Great! Now that you've promised, you better not back down!! Or else! 😈😈
You won't know what's coming your way! 😈😈

Your gonna  need a damn good excuse for not updating!! See how good I am?? I'm giving you great advice which surely you'll HAVE to follow!! 😛 😈

Acha fine! exams is okay! No more excuses!

🤗
🤗 

Even m not Kanjoos
Yeah I can see that! Only one hug! 

See how dedicated I am to your shop?? Commented even before you PM'd me!! That's cuz I'm super-fast!  as well as stalking you 🤣
But mainly cuz your creations are damn good that I keep looking forward to them! (Have to keep an eye *stalk* out for it! 😳)

Exactly! 
Oye! Please shut up! Who said they aren't that good?? They are brilliant! So right now I'm stuck if you're talking about the same creations that I am talking about! 🤔

Puhleez! We only beared your torture for the update! 😛 Just joking! We love your work cuz you are just too sweet! Replying to every little comment that we make in the shop even if its irrelevant! 😆 I mean how many people have that much patience to actually do that?

Hahzahaahahaa VERY FUnny🤓🤣 Aww LOL i love to reply coz u all spend ur time to comment so why shudnt i spend mine to reply to u all🤗
Ohh good logic!! So you do have brains!! So you do use them!! Achi bachi!

Love the new banners as well as the rules!! Do I need to say which ones I like the best?? 😳

Aww LOL thanks a lott ..LOL u r seeing my stufffs frm my 2nd shop so u tell have i improves🤔
Yup!! I'm a regular!  and your siggies are absolutely mindblowing! Tbh I've never come accross a crap siggy of yours! Do show me if there's any! Though I do seriously doubt it!
🤣 LOL i knw which one😉🤣 Achi bachi! Samaj gayi!

take your time and do it whenever you can! 😳 (See how kind I am? I mean cmon! You gotta notice that! 😕😆) 

Like I said before, take your time! I'm not so fussed, as long as its done! 😳

Aww ILY you too!!

I never fell for it but i thought poor u lOL so i didnt open the PM but i told that u splashed🤣
Jhooti jhooti!! Duniya ka sabse bara jhooti idar hai!

Here take this!! 🤣

WHATEVER!! 😎

Niyu- thumbnail
Reserved😎
Edited!😎

My answer book🤗 Ya i know long time no chat why oh why i mish u anyways OMG 4th shop thats rocking😎 Im soo proud of u😳 🤣🤣 and trust me ur shop is making me soo happy conrgrats🥳

Aww I knw My stupid exam once itz over we can chat again MUHAHAHAHAHAHA😈🤣🤣🤣 Aww ThAnks a lott <3🤣 LOL LMAO... Aww Thanks a lottt <333

My special banana watermelon dances for ur shop opening 🤣🤣 

LOL i love thse AWWWWW they are shooo cuteeeee😳 LOL i lubbbbbbbbbbb them <3🤣Aww the banana LMAO itz shirt🤣🤣🤣 And Watermelon with specs..Aww itz Shooooo cute =P

Ok now enuf of bakwaas commenting time😎 OMG ur KaJen updates every single one is beyongd gorgeous! 😳😳 waise i didnyt know u make avis alo🤔 🤣🤣 

Aww Thanks A LOT🤣 LOL i just add colourings a lil time editing baaki sab KaJen magikk😳🤣🤣 LOL u really didnt..But i remembr u commenting in the gallery on the merged Avis i made😕..Or was is Nadz by anychance😕🤣 LOL see m a bhulakkad too🤣

u never told my kya and leave avis i never knew u were soo awesome at them😲 🤣🤣 I know now U rocked the avis and i can say tht coz i cant stop staring😳 specially the KaJen ones freaking adorable! ❤️  The styles and i lub u for making stuff on tht library and kajen Aaata scenes their such cute scnes and omg their my fav actually one of my fav☺️ 😆 OMG sooo dreammmy😍

Aww LOL M not That gud as i say to all! LOL they arent that gud need to improve🤣 LOL I love the scenes too Aata and Library =P They are my favs LOL! I love both the scenes so made avis out of those coz i lovee those scene <3 and LOL i went crazy making the scenes i saw the episode 4-5 times making the avis🤣 LOL and i mugged up the dialogues and scene no. too🤣 

My fav 3 out of the Aata update☺️ OMFG they are soo HAWT!!! check out the last one lip staring☺️ i love the colouring on thses avis its soo clear lol! And the second avi oye hoye gussi baby on fire 🤣 she was sooo cutee in th scene😳😳 and KSG in white oh hotness!! <3333 And they were soo close i love how simple ur avis are!!! aaaaaaahhh soo hot!! and the first one the making of the aata they are soo close omg i love thtese 3 soooo much!!!! <333 OMG u rocked it these are soo hawt and cute at the same time😍 Uff KaJen answer book ur avis are rocking☺️

LOL the second one was my fav LOL 'Dekho mein jal nahi rahi hoon' 'Bacho khooni darindi'🤣'Kya'🤣🤣🤣 I love those lines LMAO🤣 Gussi Baby on FIRE LMAO🤣 That cracked me up seriously🤣🤣 Aww I knw LOL both are shoo close LOL! Aww LOL Thanks a loottt Question Bank🤗

Kajeeeeeeeeeeeen <3333 u made on this scene alos u know not many ppl make on this scene well i havent seen many ppl make 🤣 U made aah im happy😳😳 Like really happy 🤣 I lovw the dupaata scene uff soo KaJenlicious☺️ U know i dont drool over kajen much bt ur avis are making me go into KaJen land😍 Their expression i love this scene ksg looks soo hawt in black and wen he takes off his helmet and his expresssions☺️ and again im telling u simple colouring looks fab👏👏 Keep it simple u bring out the magic😍 I mean it wen i say tht😳😳

LOL i just felt that this scene was awesome and need to make some on that LOL So here they are😆 I loved this scene and the lift scene that reminds me will make some stuffs after exam on the lift scene🤣🤣LOL i knw u drool over YuNa and KaJen but YuNa more..Right..?😉 LOL I drool over both equally🤣 Aww Thanks a lott LOL! LOL i agree KSG's expression is Unmatchable🤣 LOL nd ur comments are mKing me think m really gud LMAO🤣 Aww Thanks a lott <3 

And haw u know how to make animated siggies also wah wah i didnt know 🤣🤣 Love them way tooo much!! ❤️

LOL  =(( u didnt knw this too =(( Aww Thanks a lott QB🤗

Library scene🤪 Him staring at her☺️ OMG love love love it ❤️ and i love the colouring and the text is soo perfect <3 and also its in white and purple those colours go soo well together👏👏 and the stare omg its magical!! and btw i lovw the texture here as welll and its simple again aah i love this siggy😳😳 The text u chose is perfect!!!

LOL Library scene is my faaaaaaav <3 well after Toothbrush scene😆 Aww Thanks a lott <3 LOL My frnd made me listen to that song =P so i used it here! Itz a Japanese song actually! she showed me english version..IDk i just adored the lyrics LOL so used it here =P..Aww Thanks a lott <3 LOL Texture credit To the respective uploaders😃🤣 OK LOL that reminds i must credit the PPL coz i forgot...M such a bhulakkad🤣

EEEEEEEEEEEEE first kajen scene😍 this was wen i actually fell in love with them and love the red and white colouring it looks hawt!! and i love u for animating the stare and uff the pics u chose are soo perfect baby ❤️ LOVE IT and the textures and omg the text☺️ AB u rocked it omg cant stop staring u must be thinkin im pagal 🤣🤣

LOL yup and my first Animated sig too🤣 Aww Thanks A lottt <3 LOL Text again a japanese song🤣 LOL my frnd translated it for me🤣 Poor girl i torture her soo much🤔🤣..LOL i wnt think that u r pagal coz  i knw u r already one🤣

Ok the RM stuff is amazing as well specially the BB ones are too cute😳😳 OMG ur rocking the avis and i love how u keep them simple i just keep saying th haina 🤣🤣 so ya i love ur work coz its amaazing😎 Ok i think i done much bakwaas lol waise do u know how to stack avis? and i better see YuNa here😳 🤣🤣 ok im not ordering u 🤣🤣

Aww Thanks A Lott <3 LOL that was my best frndz fav scene =P so that was dedicated to her coz she isnt in forums anymore coz of her studies😭... LOL See the next upd🤣 i made 8 Yuna Avis =P LOL Yup i knw to stack! kyun..? LOL! And if u order too thats ok🤗

and i better get pms😆 Love ya🤗

u will defo get PMS Plomish🤗 LOL coz PM list is ready🤣

Love Ya 2 3 4 5 raised to infinity🤗
Answer Book🤣
Niyu- thumbnail
Whhhooooohhooooooo!!!! Congo on your 4th shop Niyu!! 🥳🥳🥳 

Acha ji! I never knew!! You ain't partying without me!! Will be waiting for it! Or should I just start spamming from now? 😈

U can Spam whenever u want think this as ur own shop LOL see M shoo gud

Yeah! I know now!! Gotta invite me properly! Cuz I never even knew we were having one in the fifth thread! 

Ahhh....Puleez! Dnt tell THAT i told in the last shop last page that we will party in the 2nd shop! Miss ANDHI..Put on ur specs🤓
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who cares! 😆

Haahahahahha GOTCHA! 🤣

Uhh thodi bohut!! I'm not so fluent but Jessy ki tarah itna anpar (Sorry!) nahin hoon!! 😆

Haww My JKJ isnt unpad🤣🤣🤣🤣 She Will learn hindi Soon and M sure abt it *RIGHT JKJ..?* LOL great so frm now ui can tease u too🤣

Great! Now that you've promised, you better not back down!! Or else! 😈😈
You won't know what's coming your way! 😈😈

NOPE I WONT🤣 COZ I LOVE ME AND MY SHOP🤣🤣🤣

Acha fine! exams is okay! No more excuses!

I have exams everyday now wat to do 🤔🤣

🤗
🤗 

Even m not Kanjoos
Yeah I can see that! Only one hug! 

M Not a KANJOOS! u r DEMAND DRAFT!🤣 Here u go one more K..?🤗

See how dedicated I am to your shop?? Commented even before you PM'd me!! That's cuz I'm super-fast!  as well as stalking you 🤣

Exactly! 
Oye! Please shut up! Who said they aren't that good?? They are brilliant! So right now I'm stuck if you're talking about the same creations that I am talking about! 🤔

NOPE I WONT🤣 LOL they arent well now they are OK OK compared to the previous updates 😳🤣🤣🤣

Ohh good logic!! So you do have brains!! So you do use them!! Achi bachi!

PULEEZ m not like u and MIRCHI brainless🤣LOL and u acchi bacchi too😎

Aww LOL thanks a lott ..LOL u r seeing my stufffs frm my 2nd shop so u tell have i improves🤔
Yup!! I'm a regular!  and your siggies are absolutely mindblowing! Tbh I've never come accross a crap siggy of yours! Do show me if there's any! Though I do seriously doubt it!

OK then go to my first shop u will knw wat m talking abt🤣
🤣..How bad my stuffs are🤣 U will knw if u go to first shop =|

🤣 LOL i knw which one😉🤣 Achi bachi! Samaj gayi!
M ISHMARTT

take your time and do it whenever you can! 😳 (See how kind I am? I mean cmon! You gotta notice that! 😕😆) 

Like I said before, take your time! I'm not so fussed, as long as its done! 😳

Aww u r shoo shweet i will defo DO IT🤣

Aww ILY you too!!

Jhooti jhooti!! Duniya ka sabse bara jhooti idar hai!

NOPES i dnt lie i  never lie... LOL if u want u can ask my parents and my college frndz 🤣

Here take this!! 🤣

WHATEVER!! 😎

Niyu- thumbnail

On your new aka 4th shop Parii 🤗

Aww Thanks A  LOtt Diii🤗

May you get to open many more shops just like this one😉
You rock baby 👏👏👏

Aww Thanks a lott di 🤣...Di y did u change ur font to sooo huge one🤣

I read your message and you don't need to thank me for being here coz it's absolutely my pleasure to be in your shop. Believe me I feel so good whenever I see your update/creations. Your creations are drool worthy, refreshing, and mesmerising 😎😍

Aww Thanks a lottt di <3 LOL M seeing u using so many emocs for the first time😲🤣 Aww thanks a lott diiii <3 

Awww....you also changed your rules and now you are accepting SR officially....YAY
I am over the moon.....hehe😉! I knw the fact that you never said no to me whenever I requested SR sig/avi, but believe me it feels so different when you officially accept them....you know what I mean ...right?😆😆

Yup m officially taking their reqs🤣 Aww LOL i knw LOL i knw but u hardly use any SR sigs or avis na di🤣 U maximum use HarshJen☺️ BTW did u se Jenny's new show..? Hoe was it..?☺️
Okay enough of my non sense.....now let's get back to your sample! Oh my goodness, I love your freebies on the first page.....all your avis look freaking cute and adorable and am feeling like using all of them 😊 but can't 😭😆

Aww LOL i love ur nonsense🤣 LOL thanks  lottt diii =( Aww LOL i can understand🤣🤣 LOL! Muhahahahahaha If someone uploads Jenny's Videos frm the new show i can make some avis out of those😭 But i cant find it anywhere😭

Anyway, genuinely looking forward to see your next update. I can't wait to have you back fully 😉

OK LOL u knw i updated and commented on ur next comment🤣 And LOL this is my stupidity i commented on 2nd comment first and first comment 2nd😕🤣 LMAo!
Aww will be back fully on25th so i will upd gallery 2-3 times😆 Per day🤣 U knw na how i used to update b4 exam😉

Good luck for your exams and do come back with a rocking update 😉
Aww Thanks a lot dii <33

Luv ya 🤗

Diii 😉

Love ya Loads (MORE)
Parii🤗
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Congrats on Shop # 4!!!  ⭐️  🥳 
Your work is awesome! 😎