Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 Reserved😎
Edited!😎

My answer book🤗 Ya i know long time no chat why oh why i mish u anyways OMG 4th shop thats rocking😎 Im soo proud of u😳 🤣🤣 and trust me ur shop is making me soo happy conrgrats🥳

My special banana watermelon dances for ur shop opening 🤣🤣 

Ok now enuf of bakwaas commenting time😎 OMG ur KaJen updates every single one is beyongd gorgeous! 😳😳 waise i didnyt know u make avis alo🤔 🤣🤣 u never told my kya and leave avis i never knew u were soo awesome at them😲 🤣🤣 I know now U rocked the avis and i can say tht coz i cant stop staring😳 specially the KaJen ones freaking adorable! ❤️  The styles and i lub u for making stuff on tht library and kajen Aaata scenes their such cute scnes and omg their my fav actually one of my fav☺️ 😆 OMG sooo dreammmy😍

My fav 3 out of the Aata update☺️ OMFG they are soo HAWT!!! check out the last one lip staring☺️ i love the colouring on thses avis its soo clear lol! And the second avi oye hoye gussi baby on fire 🤣 she was sooo cutee in th scene😳😳 and KSG in white oh hotness!! <3333 And they were soo close i love how simple ur avis are!!! aaaaaaahhh soo hot!! and the first one the making of the aata they are soo close omg i love thtese 3 soooo much!!!! <333 OMG u rocked it these are soo hawt and cute at the same time😍 Uff KaJen answer book ur avis are rocking☺️

Kajeeeeeeeeeeeen <3333 u made on this scene alos u know not many ppl make on this scene well i havent seen many ppl make 🤣 U made aah im happy😳😳 Like really happy 🤣 I lovw the dupaata scene uff soo KaJenlicious☺️ U know i dont drool over kajen much bt ur avis are making me go into KaJen land😍 Their expression i love this scene ksg looks soo hawt in black and wen he takes off his helmet and his expresssions☺️ and again im telling u simple colouring looks fab👏👏 Keep it simple u bring out the magic😍 I mean it wen i say tht😳😳

And haw u know how to make animated siggies also wah wah i didnt know 🤣🤣 Love them way tooo much!! ❤️

Library scene🤪 Him staring at her☺️ OMG love love love it ❤️ and i love the colouring and the text is soo perfect <3 and also its in white and purple those colours go soo well together👏👏 and the stare omg its magical!! and btw i lovw the texture here as welll and its simple again aah i love this siggy😳😳 The text u chose is perfect!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE first kajen scene😍 this was wen i actually fell in love with them and love the red and white colouring it looks hawt!! and i love u for animating the stare and uff the pics u chose are soo perfect baby ❤️ LOVE IT and the textures and omg the text☺️ AB u rocked it omg cant stop staring u must be thinkin im pagal 🤣🤣

Ok the RM stuff is amazing as well specially the BB ones are too cute😳😳 OMG ur rocking the avis and i love how u keep them simple i just keep saying th haina 🤣🤣 so ya i love ur work coz its amaazing😎 Ok i think i done much bakwaas lol waise do u know how to stack avis? and i better see YuNa here😳 🤣🤣 ok im not ordering u 🤣🤣

and i better get pms😆 Love ya🤗

Edited by YuNa4ever - 13 years ago
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Meri Qustion Bank🤗LOL take ur time m gonna reply to all only tmr so u can take ur own time <3
BTW howz u didnt talk to u frm sooo long =(
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congo hun...<3
hope u hv many more....lovely creations...👏
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
AMAZING stuff babe👏👏👏👏

CONGO ON NEW SHOP

Love all teh avis😳👏👏👏 spl these 😍

They are soo oye hoye 😍 LOBE THEM ☺️ 🤪 my fav jheel si neeli aankhein scene 🤪 and bb ☺️ and the fall 😍 oye hoye👏👏👏

^^^^ SImply love how this one cme out👏👏👏👏 too gud👏👏👏

AmazinG WORK U ROCK SHAWK oye hoye

Luv
Nadz
Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 13 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Paaaaaaaaariiiiii 🤗 Haaaayyyeee 4th shop, its such an emotional moment. *cries dramatically* 🤣 No no, its a bhangra moment.
I'm so happy for you! Congo on completing 4 galls, may you have maaaaany more :))

Oh lovely stuff on the 1st page 😳 The RM avi's are SO good. :D & you say "I'm okay okay at making sigs n avi's" huh nautanki. 🤣
The KaJen sigs are really good, love the colouring :) As usual, i LOVE your colouring again. 😆
Thanks for the PM Pari :D
love youuuuu <3
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
My GOD your creations are so beautifull🤗Really liked them to the core👏

Thanks for teh pm & do make more🤗
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Congratz on your shop!
and lovely work!