Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorrrryyyyyyy! I'm here! Congrats Niyu!🤗
Give me a few mins to get my breath back and then i'll write a lamba sa comment
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh crap!😳 I've just realised how much i made you wait- 8 PM's and a previous shop that finished on 153pgs...😵 
I'm so sooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo sowieeeeee Niyuuuuuuu for being this late!!!!*holds ears and gives lots of innocent expressions* 🤗  You mad at me?🤔🤗

EDIT:
A little bg music for your shop😛😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67N8cQRaEkQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Anways: Finallllllllly! How many days since you started up this shop..? Ok i'm not gonna count but yeah it's been a fairly long time now...😳 So here goes my bakwaas.. don't even think of nodding off halfway through or i'll not be a very happy bunny... sorry Easter's coming up and i'm a bit high on chocs😛
Toh haan, where were we- i was congratulating you! Ok so firstly a huuuuuge congo shongo for the new shop! May you open many more, give us loads more gorgeous creations and have a huge list of "clients"🤗 You have come a loooooooooooooong way since your first few sigs- there has been oodles of improvement! So keep making and sharing your talent with us!<3

Btw thank you for the super sweet message- you're welcome for everything so forget saying thanks over and over again😛

As for the sigs and avis that you've uploaded on the 1st page- they're all so beautiful and unique! Esp adore your colouring and style of making your creations<3<3

Keep up the fab work!
Loads of love🤗

Ash

Edited by midnight.blue - 13 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey pari meri morning partner yaar 🤗🤗🤗
  wow i still remember  your 3rd shop yaar , it so short time yaar and u are doing awesome job yara 
Congratulation for your  4th shop yaar  and i hope that u will make to 100 gallery's yaar 👍🏼

u are so sweet and nice yaar.  and the siggies u made they are so amazing yaar . 
  The freebies  u posted on the first page yaar , simply awesome ones yar 
 all of the avis are my fav yaar , but these are special fav yaar 
     it is been long i seen somebody making stuff on MR yaar . they were so cute, adorable  yaar , miss them so much yara ❤️  

i like he put depeat almost on his shoulder yaar , love it yaar , still remember these scenes yaar ,
  love jenny in this yaar , so cute yaar .  love these yaar , u know i was asking aata avis to many people yara , i was like please make some on atta yar ,  i really like them yaar , these avis are awesome yar , u know u make beautiful avis yar . u know they are super good yar , if there was super like button , would pressed for u yaar 
 an all the other sigs are amazing  and i told u before that yaar 

i hope that u will make more gallerys yaar and keep rooking yaar 
  sorry for editing so late yaar

Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res For Long comment Luv ya 
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo on new gall😃

and lolz, if ur samples are like dat then how the update will be, i can start dreaming now🤣they r so good😳 
This is so cute😛
and this 1 is awww☺️the hand with aata is hot😆

and this 1 is☺️
Edited by Mona1993 - 13 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oooh Pariii .. I've never seen your creations before .. Cant wait jaana <3
Niyu- thumbnail
Sheila Ki jawaani u really have short term memory loss u have commented so many TIMES LMAO🤣
saraaa. thumbnail
🤣 Have I?? Haven't I told youu about my memory problem? LMAOO! Koi baat nahi hai .. refresh my memory when youu update 😆 Plus I haven' t talked to youu in awhile so iss liye I forgot 😆 Youu dont come on the CC much
Niyu- thumbnail
^^ LOL yup go and check ur posts LMAO!
LOL i knw that u have short term memory loss u told me that day LOL
and if i upd u wont remember coz i changed a lot of things LOL😳