Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

03/18/2011: Abha SCALDS Anusuya (Page 2)

Poll Question: Will Sandhya figure out Anmol's unhappiness?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Originally posted by p0lkad0t

I'm still a bit confused - who is Urmi? I thought Anjali's sister was called Urmi not Purvi. And I hope

I got it wrong in the beginning - I used to mis-hear the name as Urmi, when it was Purvi.  I've made sure it's correct in the story so far, and consciously avoid writing Urmi.  If you do catch me writing Urmi anywhere, point it out!

I'm sure I heard it in the drama as Urmi myself Embarrassed Maybe I misheard it too?!

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
well it's good if sandhya still doubts anjali...Approve

well i feel extremely bad for anusuyaCry that abha is seriously a monsterAngryCensoredi recall that scene where had had thrown that hot cup of tea on her face when she was giving some lectures to rohit on his behavior with shradhya & now this hot iron..Ouch
oh god, when will anusuya & shradhya get out of this hellCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
This was like a scene from Devi, where Ghasita scalded his wife Suhagi w/ a hot iron, just like here.  Thankfully, he later went to jail on Lakshmi's testimony.  Hope that Shradhya draws the line here and calls the police right away, and then takes Anusuya and goes back to the house they are pressurizing her to pawn.

ghotalaz

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
yup... i really want to see shradhya revolt here just like sandhya did...Day Dreaming the day rohit & abha get punished..Evil Smile.i would dance with joyDancing

.Vrish.

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
So, it looks like we finally got our show back on its track! Woot! here a thousand times over, LOL!
 DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Finally, the much-awaited Rohit-Shraddhya track opens, and on time too with Sandy regaining her Durgamai avatar! Cant say im liking this anjali track too much, however, kinda smacks too much of a daily soap. Also, Sandhya seemes to be suffering from intellectual fluctuations ever since the beginning of the show ----how come she gulped in all of it when Anjali made the drama of "cleansing off all impurity "?Sleepy
 I'd  thought expierience should count for something,  And, can we get someone to petition for changing Anjali's wardrobe, please? With that golden halter and see-through sari, she resembles the Mona Darling vamps of K-shows.Ermm Er.

Edited by krystal_watz - 19 March 2011 at 10:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-.Vrish.ghotalaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rakt Sambandh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index