03/18/2011: Abha SCALDS Anusuya

Poll

Will Sandhya figure out Anmol's unhappiness?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Anjali apologizes to Neerdhya

Sandhya is in her room, when Neeraj comes in & joins her.  Sandhya tells him that she can identify him by his touch, and Neeraj tells her that he can tell whether she's happy or not, and asks her what's the deal.  Sandhya denies anything is bothering her.

Anjali comes in, interrupting the conversation, and turns over the photos she had made, and tells them that she realizes that she was wrong, and hands them over to Neeraj.  She then tears up the photos right in front of them.  She apologizes to them.

Sandhya, as usual, forgives her πŸ˜• (Unless Sandhya too is in the same bs mode that Anjali is)  Sandhya tells her that she's lucky to have Anmol for a hubby and this family, and that he's the person w/ whom she'll be happy.  Neeraj looks unconvinced.

Anmol comes in looking for Anjali, and she tells him that she came to return some old stuff.  Sandhya starts up a conversation w/ Anmol, and ultimately asks him why is he so serious now a days after marriage? (Sandhya, you mean to say you really haven't figured that out?)  Anmol and Anjali leave, passing GB who had been busy overhearing their conversation.

GB warns Neerdhya about Anjali

GB then walks in and tells Neerdhya that they seem to have been taken in by Anjali, and warns them not to believe her - she's not one to clean up her act.  Neeraj & Sandhya are stunned to hear that.

Sandhya tries to sing Anjali's praises, but GB calls her on her BS πŸ˜† She tells Sandhya that she knows what Anjali did w/ Neeraj, and what she's up to now w/ Neerdhya.  Sandhya tells her that Anjali came to tell her that she's going to her mama's place w/ Anmol.  She however warns them that if Anjali pulls off a new stunt, then don't go to GB complaining (when did Sandhya do that in the first place - she knows that you hate her, and only went to Purvi b'cos Purvi has Anjali's best interests in mind)  Saying this, GB leaves the room.

Neeraj asks Sandhya how could GB have possibly known all this, and Sandhya wonders that as well - does she really know, or is she trying to fish for information?  Neeraj tells her that he thinks that Anjali is genuine this time.  Sandhya is not convinced, and thinks that if GB knew about what she had done to Neeraj, she probably knows about what she's planning next.  She senses that Anjali's apology was itself a ruse, and that a major storm is about to hit them.

Anjali again squishes Anmol

Anjmoli are coming down the stairs, and finally, Anjali shakes off his hand and tells him that she was only acting as his wife, but this didn't mean that he treats her in front of Neeraj like he was her hubby.  She then storms out, leaving Anmol shocked (Anmol, it's time you escalated this to your mom, or Dadaji, so that they can read Anjali the riot act)

Abha targets Savratkar home

In Rohit's house, Anusuya is surprised that the Swami didn't attempt to molest Shradhya, and Shradhya tells her that he probably remembered her slap, and therefore didn't do anything.  However, Anusuya is nervous that whenever this creep behaves well w/ anybody, it means that he has some other plans.

Just then Abha comes in excited, and calls for Rohit, telling him that as a result of Shradhya's puja, good things have happened.  A builder has agreed to purchase and redevelop Shradhya's father's home 😑 Rohit is excited, but reminds him that Shradhya refused to move on that issue.  Abha tells him that this time, to compensate for all their losses, Shradhya herself will go and talk to them.  Rohit tells him that they'll need Swamiji to do another puja to get control of that property.  Abha asks him that is Swamiji is expected to do everything, what will he do?  Abha tells him that he wants that house, no matter what, and it's Rohit's job to get Shradhya to turn it over.  He then leaves.  Rohit abuses Shradhya some, but his mom glares @ him, and so he decides to do it later and then walks out.

Shradhya sits down, and Anusuya starts to comfort her.

Sandhya talks to Anmol

Anmol is sitting alone in the living room, and Sandhya comes in w/ tea.  She tells him that b4 marriage, he'd talk to her a lot, but now a days, he only talks to himself.  Anmol tells her that she didn't have to make tea for him, but Sandhya tells him that Nandu was already making tea for him, and so she too joined in and decided to join in for tea.  She had brought 3 cups, but Anmol tells her that Anjali has gone to bed.

Sandhya asks him about last night's dinner, and Anmol tells her that it was okay.  In answer to her question, he tells her that he's going w/ Anjali to see her college friends.  Sandhya is happy to hear that.  Sandhya compliments him on spending time in making Anjali happy, and leaves.  Anmol sighs.

Abha scalds Anusuya

Abha is sitting, when Shradhya comes in and tells her that she cannot turn him over her father's house.  Abha tells her that he neither permitted her to come in, nor to say anything.  Shradhya repeats her objection, and Abha tells her that she doesn't have the right to refuse - it's all up to her hubby, and she has to do as he orders, and he wants the house.

Shradhya asks what if she refuses?  Abha tells her that Rohit may not know how to keep her suppressed, but he does.  He knows her pain points, and tells Shradhya that her dear MIL will pay for it if she refuses.

Anusuya is in the other room ironing Abha's clothes, and is furious @ no matter what they give their hubbies, it's never enough, when Abha comes in and scolds her for gossiping.  Anusuya gives him a laundry list of everything she has done, but Abha gets furious, takes the iron and scalds her on the arm 😑  Anusuya is in pain, and Shradhya is shocked 😲

Comments

Sandhya's unhappiness @ the onset was probably more due to Purvi, rather than Anjali, but the latter managed to play her opening gambit.  But she faked coming to terms w/ reality b4, so hopefully, Neerdhya will still remain on their toes.  Obviously, Anjali is now playing the moves suggested to her by Sarla.  Wonder whether Neerdhya will figure out that Sarla is behind anything b4 she shows herself?

I'm just wondering whether GB is now an enemy of Anjali b'cos of being po'ed @ Purvi, or whether she's trying to just create a permanent friction b/w the bahus.  I wish Anmol secretly took Neeraj or Sandhya into his confidence and tell him how Anjali is actually treating him, so that they not only don't put high expectations on him to manage this, but also that they know for real whether Anjali's apologies are genuine or part of a bigger scheme.  I think Sandhya may have figured that out from her conversation w/ him, but he'd have done better to be more forthcoming.

So the issue of the Savratkar property came up again w/ Abha, and now he's threatening to torture Anusuya if Shradhya doesn't do as he wishes.  I was scared that Shradhya will bend, but after seeing the last scene where he scalds his wife w/ iron, I really hope that on Monday, Shradhya turns it on him and scalds his face.  Or better still, call the police and turn him to jail - enough is enough!  Oh, and take Anusuya, and go back to Mumbai to the Savratkar house, and stay there until they've made arrangements to earn something.  Please let this be the last straw!

Episode rating: πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌ: Neerdhya being suspicious of Anjali, Sandhya's conversation w/ Anmol

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ: Abha scalding Shradhya, Anjali abusing Anmol again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully Neeraj/Sandhya won't get too comfortable with Anjali's claims about having reformed. They should still hold anything she says with suspicion and I hope Sandhya finds out about Sarla before Sarla does this 'dramatic entrance' she wants to. Also, if she's on bail won't she be going back into jail any time soon?!
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Also, why is GB being helpful to Sandhya and Neeraj :S I'm a bit confused.. Why is she warning Sandhya :\
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^^ Methinks right now, for GB, Purvi is her enemy #1 since she dared tell her to her face why she's such a loser.  Sandhya's 'crimes' don't even come close.  Since GB can't find any faults w/ Purvi, she's doing the next best thing, and finding faults w/ Anjali.  I think it will be funny if Sandhya accidentally stumbles on Anjali's plots due to any hints from GB.

But I still hate GB more than Purvi.  I however cannot pick b/w GB & Anjali.
p0lkad0t thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

^^^^ Methinks right now, for GB, Purvi is her enemy #1 since she dared tell her to her face why she's such a loser.  Sandhya's 'crimes' don't even come close.  Since GB can't find any faults w/ Purvi, she's doing the next best thing, and finding faults w/ Anjali.  I think it will be funny if Sandhya accidentally stumbles on Anjali's plots due to any hints from GB.

But I still hate GB more than Purvi.  I however cannot pick b/w GB & Anjali.

Yeah I hate GB too! And Anjali. The reason I really don't like Purvi is because I think it's extremely irrational for her to behave how she does to Sandhya. 

I'm still a bit confused - who is Urmi? I thought Anjali's sister was called Urmi not Purvi. And I hope you're right - maybe Sandhya *will* stumble across Anjali's plots due to GB's hints, or at least she'll remain suspicious of Anjali because of GB. Maybe the producers will make it look like Sandhya is going to lose this battle but then at last minute we'll find out she was one step ahead the whole time.. I dunno but I hope we get to see some victories on Sandhya's side :)
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: p0lkad0t

I'm still a bit confused - who is Urmi? I thought Anjali's sister was called Urmi not Purvi. And I hope

I got it wrong in the beginning - I used to mis-hear the name as Urmi, when it was Purvi.  I've made sure it's correct in the story so far, and consciously avoid writing Urmi.  If you do catch me writing Urmi anywhere, point it out!
Vr15h thumbnail
On Purvi, I agree that she's a bit irrational, but let's look @ it from her pov.  When Sandhya first arrived, she tried to be friendly w/ her, but when she asked Sandhya to tell something about herself - perfectly normal, Sandhya looked so uncomfortable that Purvi dropped the question.

Next, Purvi had been opposed to Anjali entering this family, and probably wanted her to study and get a good job, but certainly not marry here.  She's pissed @ GB for trying to contrive Anjali's marriage to Neeraj, and @ Sandhya for both first doing the same thing, and then marrying Neeraj herself leaving Anjali w/ the option of either looking ridiculous by not marrying, or getting married to Anmol, who she agreed was a bad match.  So in the eyes of Purvi, both GB and Sandhya are responsible for screwing up Anjali's future, and so she hates both of them.  If Sandhya had allowed Neeraj to speak up earlier, Anjali wouldn't have been engaged to anyone, and could have honorably left.  And Purvi's hubby wouldn't have been left feeling jealous of whoever Anjali's hubby would be - be it Neeraj or Anmol.

On top of that, Dadaji horns in on her turf, telling her how to divvy up the tasks of the bahus.  From what I understand, it's usually the prerogative of the eldest bahu in a household, so Dadaji really has no business telling Purvi what to do here, or telling Sandhya that he'd like to make the kitchen all hers.  Unfortunately, in this family, nobody speaks up against Dadaji, w/ the result that you have all the discontent that's there, whether it's GB, Sarita, Purvi or whoever.

I can predict all this one day blowing up in Dadaji's face, unless and until someone takes him aside and tells him where to lay off.  Too bad Baa doesn't have a clue to tell him not to do it.
p0lkad0t thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I got it wrong in the beginning - I used to mis-hear the name as Urmi, when it was Purvi.  I've made sure it's correct in the story so far, and consciously avoid writing Urmi.  If you do catch me writing Urmi anywhere, point it out!

I'm sure I heard it in the drama as Urmi myself πŸ˜³ Maybe I misheard it too?!
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well it's good if sandhya still doubts anjali...

well i feel extremely bad for anusuya😭 that abha is seriously a monster😑🀬i recall that scene where had had thrown that hot cup of tea on her face when she was giving some lectures to rohit on his behavior with shradhya & now this hot iron..
oh god, when will anusuya & shradhya get out of this hell😭
Vr15h thumbnail
This was like a scene from Devi, where Ghasita scalded his wife Suhagi w/ a hot iron, just like here.  Thankfully, he later went to jail on Lakshmi's testimony.  Hope that Shradhya draws the line here and calls the police right away, and then takes Anusuya and goes back to the house they are pressurizing her to pawn.