Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: abd_20

yaar i agree that DD should also get a break but I feel that when both DD & GC will take a break what will we see on screen its not that DD has not got a break she had also got a weeks break when DD had gone to Goa for a week... just before their marriage sequences...

Ummm NO !

DD never took a vacation to Goa during the marriage sequences . It was GC . If ur referring to their joint TT interview where GC said it , it was only playful teasing !

The only time DD took an off was sometime early December due to health reasons ! Other than that she has been shooting non stop !

Back to topic - yes , she deserves a break ! Poor gal ! What amazes me us that the girl despite bring tired and exhausted always manages to have a smile on her face and lights up the screen in her interviews !
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys surely DD can decide for herself whether she wants a break or not....and doesnt need (well meaning) fans to petition for her!
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunataanya

of course DD deserves a break.... but i'm sure she can ask for one herself whenever she wants one.... i don't think she wants a spokesperson for that.... and please stop blaming GC everytime the show goes on a track that u don't like.... i'm sure the PH gives him holidays only when they can....

Of course I'm sure he is given a leave when the ph thinks it is okay for him to go .

The only thing that ticks off most members is that whenever the story line is altered to justify his absence , the cvs bring in a MU and Maan 's character goes
missing .

What happens then ? No prizes for guessing - Geet bashing !

This riles up Geet fans and to some extent DD fans and they take it out on GC .

And of course DD needs no spokesperson just as GC doesn't need one either ! But fans of both actors feel the need to speak up sometimes . This is one of those rare times that a DD fan has spoken up .

Anyway, I feel the TM needed to open this thread after what unleashed in the forum yesterday regarding GC 's break ! 😆 Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
The topic was opened with a good purpose but now its getting instigating with both fan grps once again involved in personal attacks over GC vs DD issue and this is what gives rise to more and more personal attacks in the forum...

Its the Actor and PH's choice regarding leave issue....It will b better if fans stick to show discussion rather than deciding an actor's personal leaves

Other topics opened on GC's leave issue is closed and so closing this one too as its again leading to same old GC vs DD fight....

**Topic closed
Geet DT