Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dreamz12

UT is far from reality that we can expect any kind of garbage from it. Actually the doc insists the husband and wife to consult her with the reports atleast for the first time. This is followed everywhere especially for treatement of infertility as both of them need to be aware of the situtation and treatement. On later consultations depending upon the treatement both or either one goes. 
@bold --forget abt trust............Will one not be curious to see the reports especially when it is something your wife is worried about while going to the tests!!!!But then I lost hope on Veer long time back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this guy is not going to wakeup until Taps exposure.

Yes dreamz12, they are just fooling the audience....this is 21st century....for heaven's sake..iccha mata ki jai..πŸ˜†
akruz thumbnail
Rightly said by all... today was one of the worst episodes of Uttaran where logic and practicality have gone for a toss...

I am fed up with Ichcha yaar...seriously...when has this girl said truth to her husband...she has always lied...earlier her lies used to hurt Veer and even without considering his feelings, she hurt him time and again..then i argued that this is because Ichcha has right to hurt Veer...but now, when in the whole world, it is this guy who needs to knw the truth, she is hiding it from him just because she doesnt want to hurt him...this is not mahaanta...i think by doing this,Ichcha is stooping as low as Tapasya..the moment she came to know the truth, as a good wife, as a good bahu she had to expose the truth...atleast her husband had all rights to know the truth...now every minute Veer will be bearing the false fatherhood of a kid and doesnt this affect Ichcha....pathetic girl, pathetic!!!

And isnt Ichcha educated...the doctor repeatedly said that there wont be any issue and Veers problem can be treated...then y the hell cant this lady tell truth to her husband...and how is she going to get him treated without his knowledge,...pls dont test our intelligence to this level...this show sucks high timme😑
akruz thumbnail
Is there any mahaanta mania in medical science...if so, it applies to this lady Ichcha....sorry to say Ichcha, but in today's episode, i felt u as equal in character as Tapasya's......basically characterless...

i feel so sad to say this, but to drag a goddamn pregnancy track, they r assassinating every character, one per episode😑
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

Rightly said by all... today was one of the worst episodes of Uttaran where logic and practicality have gone for a toss...

I am fed up with Ichcha yaar...seriously...when has this girl said truth to her husband...she has always lied...earlier her lies used to hurt Veer and even without considering his feelings, she hurt him time and again..then i argued that this is because Ichcha has right to hurt Veer...but now, when in the whole world, it is this guy who needs to knw the truth, she is hiding it from him just because she doesnt want to hurt him...this is not mahaanta...i think by doing this,Ichcha is stooping as low as Tapasya..the moment she came to know the truth, as a good wife, as a good bahu she had to expose the truth...atleast her husband had all rights to know the truth...now every minute Veer will be bearing the false fatherhood of a kid and doesnt this affect Ichcha....pathetic girl, pathetic!!!

And isnt Ichcha educated...the doctor repeatedly said that there wont be any issue and Veers problem can be treated...then y the hell cant this lady tell truth to her husband...and how is she going to get him treated without his knowledge,...pls dont test our intelligence to this level...this show sucks high timme😑

Hey akruz, @bold, Veer is also equally dumb..so no worries..iccha can do whatever she feels like to him he will just say...tum hamesha aisi hi rehna....grrrr.😑.....she will feed him & sanchi together now...πŸ˜†
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Hey akruz, @bold, Veer is also equally dumb..so no worries..iccha can do whatever she feels like to him he will just say...tum hamesha aisi hi rehna....grrrr.😑.....she will feed him & sanchi together now...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

seriously yaar...fed up...cant he guess from her silence that something is wrong.....and y cant Ichcha say this to Veer atleast...neednt say to eevryone...
akruz thumbnail
Please bear with my one after the other comments...i am going through the third part and again cudnt stop commenting...

Ichcha is shedding tears like always and priceless dialogue from her.."Bus aise hiiii aankhon mein aanzoo aa gaye..".......God....just end my life that i am watching this crack serialπŸ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

Please bear with my one after the other comments...i am going through the third part and again cudnt stop commenting...

Ichcha is shedding tears like always and priceless dialogue from her.."Bus aise hiiii aankhon mein aanzoo aa gaye..".......God....just end my life that i am watching this crack serialπŸ˜†

and to top it all...ammo believing her.....πŸ˜†....
akruz thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Why are we even commenting.....??????????????
steevein thumbnail
anyways on wednesday iccha will expose taps and everything will be clear but on thursday it will all be a dream for iccha and will never expose taps for another couple of months because iccha has to think about the thakur khandaan as well as veer's impotency
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can you believe the creativity of these lines????? the characters are being portrayed as stupid and soon there will be not one sensible character with any sensible lines.

This is why if treated like a comedy at least one  has some laughs.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰