Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

hope the news is true and we all lucky😆

His HM has become such a mystery . Nobody knows the exact place or the date . Pune , Bangkok ? His wife mentioned theyl go to Maldives . 😆

Apne honeymoon ko national issue bana diya hai yaar. Jao chupke se honeymoon par ghanti baja ke kyon ja rahe ho😆

u guys are funny but i agree why is he publizising HM not even big stars do that i must say it's not over i mean the nautanki is still on who knows SR pix may pop out ðŸ˜‰zaada  nahi huwa kya GC -----wedding ok reception ok party ok valentine day drama ok but ssheeeeee HM that's so LS ------aab band karu drama come to reality its month or so come out do ur work get fame make money be happy with ur wife keep out the ppl from ur personal life no one is interested if ur in the industry so be decent keep up the dignity of ur's and ur partner -----don't make us mad 
jyoti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think when he went to PUNE it must have been on a off day ie sunday......Pune is just 2 hrs from Mumbai.   (You can go and come back on the dame day) Arjun also may have had his B'day celebration on a offday - other days they r all busy with shoot schedues.
jyoti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think he is publicising about his HM...it is we fans who are speculating and some forums which are telling us about it.   Even during the CB Interview, he did not say anything regarding holi plans.