||Smiley corner-3||Note+Update--->#24 - Page 16

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
extremely sad by this news...I wish I knew you better sushmi...you're in a better place now...God give your family the courage to deal with the loss😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Susmi di, 😭😭😭😭...you were such a sweet person..and I used to love your siggies..I can't believe it that you are gone..its really hurting..
I'm gonna miss..I did'nt knew you much but wat ever lil converstions we had were awesome..and I dunno wat to say.. 😭😭
Why did this happened God?? why?? 😭😭
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
we lost such a sweettestt person...nooo😭😭😭
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

OMG... cannot understand what's happening susmi... my dear... i am totally lost... i happened to be inactive and yesterday when logged in our SGP forum... a member had posted that your sis. who is a doc. had mentioned about an accident and that u were supposed to be operated yest. so i went numb and thot. of addressing to all here to pray for u and in a few mins. i got a terrible news... from that moment sweetie... i have not been in my senses... cud not relate to what i heard...and now ... how can someone play this way???

i apologise to u sweetie susmi..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... for all this commotion that happened... but super super super glad to hear from u...πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—yest. was a nightmare for me...ok ...sweets... i don't wanna spoil your beautiful beautiful thread of creativity with such nonsense posts... now recover quickly and get back... We r all waiting for u...! 

My apologies to :

MaanKiMishti-Premeer_Mayur.Angeldbr_kmichiprincez_94roknstarz_mjhtFunDipTropicalAuroni.92VasanthaArTi-Hina-minuusaher_90JanakiRaghunathmalluangelpreet09..Saba..laxmi_sAyesha_LuvSaJangolden-girlZeisha143_MBGlipshaaDulceAmor-Liana-gaurav_fanprincess_djaishixmariasrkFallen AngelKomal.SweetArTiTaani96taman07-mysterygirl-Minnie.Xxcoolchick1xXtheaneesha1992mjht_oneswati05crysindPrincezz22deepti_mohit-Jessy-Deblina_ArTiMjhtFan_Mahima-SupriyaluvsMN--Durgavnii--MaanEetLover--Rinky-dmgmjht4evernanditasinghNIDIZ..-Jia-..-Yash-.Divya.-afsha-aisha_1992mayadika11-debolina-Sunshine Girl.PINK.Tani91-Preeti-

whom I  pmed yest.  to req. u all to pray for susmi...my intentions were pure...and wished to get more hearts together to pray for our susmi...!😳
Edited by laxmi_s - 12 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

profile divider

WELCOME ...to creative corner of susmi.  ...

FRIENDSHIP is a network
that needs:
no recharge!
no charging!
No roaming!
no validity!
no activation!
no signal problems!
just don't switch off your HEART ...
but switch it ON ekdum fulltoo jhatak ... and get recharged too as...

Our susmi will get fully charged up and be back in action...

to infuse back the MAGIC of creativity in your fav. images... 

Tab tak...

Intezaar...  ... karenge...humlog.....!

Get Well Soon Comments for myspace

Edited by laxmi_s - 12 years ago
Laxmi di,we all know it was a miscommunication...so nobody is at fault really...but em extremely sorry smiley...I guess we have ruined your shop with the RIP messages...I know how it feels when you are alive and you get such messages..but we are really VERYYY happy to know that you are safe!...May god be kind enough...and may you recover soon enough..

Thank you laxmi di for the PM!

πŸ€—

Armu4eva thumbnail
Dear Sush..

You may not know me well...m from the SGP forum and a big fan of ur lovely creations..!! Dropped by to say..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very...nice ones dear
i would like to recieve the pms😊😊
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Thanx for the PM lax di...

And sush...get well soon...

nuvvu twaraga kolukovaalani aashistu...
prematho,