Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
For Satya to take revenge Ichcha has to leave. So somethings will happen that will throw Ichcha out of the house and I am 100% sure she will not tell abt the report to Veer. Again CVs will favor their laadli Taps. And Pappu pappu hi rahega😡
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So in a way once again Iccha is saving Taps and will take the whole blame on herself. Iccha out Sand S's all plans starts becoming successful
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yaar agar doctor ne kaha hain ki veer treatment ke baad theek ho sakta hain , i am sure she will tell veer , ghar se baahar kyun jaayegi😕

why ppl assume negative yaar, agar kuch galat hoga tab dekhenge yaar
for the time being lets be positive

anmol.. if you are saying so confidently then ok agreed Ichcha will not leave the btoons...
but what excuse will taps give for leaving the btoons and do you think she will leave so easily... veer ke liye bade papad bele hain taps ne ...abb aasani se chod ke nahin jayegi
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think our "fertile" imaginations is exploring too many possibilities........it is bad enough that the CV's have a hiccup every time something good happens.............so maybe it is best to wait and see..............Ichcha will not change overnight but I am at this point not sure that she will leave the Bundela house either.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

there was a promo during vansh's death

vansh pointing gun towards taps
but who died at the end
its vansh only
so this promo also misleading
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cjs369

anmol.. if you are saying so confidently then ok agreed Ichcha will not leave the btoons...
but what excuse will taps give for leaving the btoons and do you think she will leave so easily... veer ke liye bade papad bele hain taps ne ...abb aasani se chod ke nahin jayegi

ok lets see and then decide , i think we must wait for the actual episode , the promos can be misleading
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

Maybe in that situation the only hope is that Rathod will come and take her..........because Tapasya will not leave of her own accord...........why should she??? She is comfortable at present, Rathod is only calling her but not doing anything, Veer is looking out for her comfort, Nani pampering her,etc etc and of course Ichcha who will always give Tapasya a chance to fool others.
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

i think most probably it will be ichaa who will move out of btoon

but the real situations will be different altogether

i did't understan Why ichcha out of btoons in the promo says ichcha give 15 days time to tapasya for leaving.......
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

there was a promo during vansh's death

vansh pointing gun towards taps
but who died at the end
its vansh only
so this promo also misleading

Promos are made for the viewers............it keeps the interest up and the viewers thinking of every possibility.............then when you least expect it........the opposite happens.😊
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Maybe in that situation the only hope is that Rathod will come and take her..........because Tapasya will not leave of her own accord...........why should she??? She is comfortable at present, Rathod is only calling her but not doing anything, Veer is looking out for her comfort, Nani pampering her,etc etc and of course Ichcha who will always give Tapasya a chance to fool others.

I think ... at present it cud be anything ... so we will have to wait and watch... depends on whether Ichcha reveals the report to Veer or not