anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
after watch todays epi I think chanda will try her best to get Rohen to her life.....so her life is set na....πŸ˜†
chanda is you do that my full support for you....
and also I just hope when Rohen get to know that Dev loves Rad...Rohen will support Dev Rohen will become a good friend of Chanda...
I think wedding day some thing will happen and Rohen marry chanda and Dev marry Rad....
may be it is too early to predict......
this is my wish😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think Chand can marry Rohan as she is not brahmin.From today's episode it is clear that the CVs have kept the cast system also in CB2.Radhika was going to be punished only because she is the daughter of a weaver.I thought that they have come out of that cast system but by showing that weavers can not touch the holy fire this thought came to my mind. Why are they showing these regressive steps which they have shown in CB1?Edited by -pratyasha- - 13 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I don't mind if Rohan doesn't marry Chanda,but then he shouldn't marry Radhika as well. From today's episode I gathered that when BB was praying about getting a CB of her choice at the same time dadaji prayed to not let BB succeed in her plans & RPship shouldn't go in wrong hands.So,I think at the end of the day Dev will be elected as the RP &Radhika will become the CB.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pratyasha sorry to say CB1 RP,s family  was progressive ...Nobody new about Radhika,s cast.....CB2 just one month old ...lets see how the story progress....In my opinion marriage is not going to happen in near future as there will be many twists and turns....So breath easily ....In the end it will be Dev Radhika
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Pratyasha sorry to say CB1 RP,s family  was progressive ...Nobody new about Radhika,s cast.....

Yes.For that reason Vaishali was against RaDev marriage.This was during the second wedding.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 It just happened after Amma ji   filled Vaishali.s  mind  with trash otherwise she did not have any objection...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Chanda likes Rohan, so I think she is going after him. Wondering if he is going to like her. Maybe he will like Radhika, who knows. Lets see! 😊
anu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Yeah Chanda likes Rohan, so I think she is going after him. Wondering if he is going to like her. Maybe he will like Radhika, who knows. Lets see! 😊

no dear I don't think Rohen will like Rad case 1 is Rohen is a western type boy...and also he may get to know that Dev loves Rad...so I think Rohen doesn't like Rad.......may he want a western type girl and Rad is a cultural girl may be Rohen like chanda................
anu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pratyasha-

I don't think Chand can marry Rohan as she is not brahmin.

yaar If Rohen fells for chanda then they got married and Rohen never can become a Raj purohith..................

From today's episode it is clear that the CVs have kept the cast system also in CB2.Radhika was going to be punished only because she is the daughter of a weaver.I thought that they have come out of that cast system but by showing that weavers can not touch the holy fire this thought came to my mind. Why are they showing these regressive steps which they have shown in CB1?

laxmi_avinafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

after watch todays epi I think chanda will try her best to get Rohen to her life.....so her life is set na....πŸ˜†
chanda is you do that my full support for you....
and also I just hope when Rohen get to know that Dev loves Rad...Rohen will support Dev Rohen will become a good friend of Chanda...
I think wedding day some thing will happen and Rohen marry chanda and Dev marry Rad....
may be it is too early to predict......
this is my wish😳

agree with you but its not possible without  so many twists & turns becoz they are hiding so many issues like their marriage & about rajpuriti & about dev parents lets see it what will happen ?