Khuda aur Mohabbat Fans Plz Check - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zainab25

There are so many amazing Paki shows, I say all of them need to be advertised and all of them deserve a seperate forum, or at least needs to be categorized in a more efficient manner.

you seem to know a lot about them, so can you help me by suggesting some, i have seen  a few of them, like malal, MZZB, noor bano, dastaan and currently watching KAM 

FYI, i love love love imaran abbas πŸ˜³ i know you didn't ask, just giving you a heads up πŸ˜†
hey why don't we have a new forum yet? πŸ˜• 
maybe we should try a more radical topic name like we want a new friggin forum πŸ˜‘ or something and hope to catch some mod's attention πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Alizzay..

you seem to know a lot about them, so can you help me by suggesting some, i have seen  a few of them, like malal, MZZB, noor bano, dastaan and currently watching KAM 

FYI, i love love love imaran abbas πŸ˜³ i know you didn't ask, just giving you a heads up πŸ˜†

Hey Alizaaaa! How you been?? And unfortunately I know only as much as you about Paki shows, that's why I come to this forum to know about good shows. I loved Malal, MZZB, Noor Bano, Daastan too. YOU MUST WATCH DAAM TOO...it has Sanam in it, and it's worth the watch. A drama based on a novel by Umera, and it's seriously amazing.

I love Imran too, Lol! That's why I am watching KAM too...can't wait for Asghar Akbiri where all of the great actors come together.:D

Ummm, I know during the summer break, I will watch Uraan, Qaide - E- Tanhaai, Main Abdul Qadir Hoon, and Paani Jaisa Pyar...all of these shows have been airing right now, but I want them to finish so I can watch it all in one go. Ha....but that's all so far I know too. If you get to know about some other good shows too, write to me.:D

There are so many amazing Paki shows, I say all of them need to be advertised and all of them deserve a seperate forum, or at least needs to be categorized in a more efficient manner.

So true.
But we can't get a forum for all , that's why only requesting KAM forum.
Its our sincere request to get a KAM forum so we can discuss about it.
😳

Hey Alizaaaa! How you been?? And unfortunately I know only as much as you about Paki shows, that's why I come to this forum to know about good shows. I loved Malal, MZZB, Noor Bano, Daastan too. YOU MUST WATCH DAAM TOO...it has Sanam in it, and it's worth the watch. A drama based on a novel by Umera, and it's seriously amazing.

I love Imran too, Lol! That's why I am watching KAM too...can't wait for Asghar Akbiri where all of the great actors come together.:D

Ummm, I know during the summer break, I will watch Uraan, Qaide - E- Tanhaai, Main Abdul Qadir Hoon, and Paani Jaisa Pyar...all of these shows have been airing right now, but I want them to finish so I can watch it all in one go. Ha....but that's all so far I know too. If you get to know about some other good shows too, write to me.:D

hey Zainab, i am good thanks and you?

aww thats such a shame, we both are on the same page then ... but glad to know you have loved and seen the same shows that i have been watching ... cuz that way i can be sure to love the shows you recommend 

wow its that good eh? okay Daam it is then ... thank you for the suggestion  πŸ˜³ 

and sure thing, i will definitely buzz you if i come across a nice watchable show, thanks again 

see you around !!  

its just an amazing serial wowπŸ˜›

imran is luking amazing😳 and sadia khan too
should have its own forum
^^ Imran always looks amazing πŸ˜³ 
agreed, the show is amazing, i'm totally obessed with hammad and iman!
Originally posted by Alizzay..

^^ Imran always looks amazing πŸ˜³ 
ya he's damn hot Embarrassed