Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Gurmeet is confirmed on vacation!!!

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Gurmeet is confirmed on vacation.... my friend is a part of star one...the april news is false....

i donot blame his vacs for the track though(every married man would wanna go for a honeymoon).... its always the call of the CV's who have ruined the show....coz even when he is not on leave they nowadays produce horrible tracks.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its seems whenever Gurmeet asks for leave the CVs go off their brains..😆

he is a business man n there can be a business trip...which would not mind...n story can move on magar nahi everytime Gurmeet on leave...there comes a frustrating 😡MU...
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

its seems whenever Gurmeet asks for leave the CVs go off their brains..😆

he is a business man n there can be a business trip...which would not mind...n story can move on magar nahi everytime Gurmeet on leave...there comes a frustrating 😡MU...

they have lost it....i thought barry being associated with geet since the begining would understand that it is afterall a show of a woman fighting against the person who ruined her life....

even if they are making dev a saint person....it doesnt mean geet has to act nice with him....why cant she just ask him to leaver her alone...

and about Gurmeet leave and misunderstanding....yaaaaa......all they do is show the pathetic actor Annie and Arjun longer and a stupid illogical track of maan and geet whenever he goes on leave....

Khyatiptl thumbnail
So when did he go for honeymoon and when he is coming back?
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khyatiptl

So when did he go for honeymoon and when he is coming back?

the article on indya.com is true...he left on 18th and will return on 25th...