Do you think she will side dev???

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think when maan will scold dev for not attending the meeting.....i have a gut feeling geet ill side dev by saying he took her to the aashram which will infuriate maan....

i am praying it doesnt happen....coz then CV's will completely assassinate Geet's character...

what do you think???

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
i Agree with u  have a dout 50-50 ..waiting for maan reaction...
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

I think when maan will scold dev for not attending the meeting.....i have a gut feeling geet ill side dev by saying he took her to the aashram which will infuriate maan....

i am praying it doesnt happen....coz then CV's will completely assassinate Geet's character...

what do you think???

Yes , she will side Not Dev but the employee of Maan . When Maan sold Indian Paints that time also she convinced Maan to hire all the workers in his company . Geet doesn't like Maan removing any employee without any reason . 
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think Dev was helping Geet n she taking his side is completely logical my POV...

he didnt cancel the meeting..he just postponed...Maan too would have done the same.......sry I am not comparing...I too would have done that for Geet .😆 after alll after so much sadness she was happy there..how could she be left alone in that sutuation
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni19

Yes , she will side Not Dev but the employee of Maan . When Maan sold Indian Paints that time also she convinced Maan to hire all the workers in his company . Geet doesn't like Maan removing any employee without any reason . 

ummm...i feel what is important is to not make maan feel wrong....and by siding dev she will take sid of a person who did wrong to her.....he can handle his own issues....and he has been asked by maan to stay away from geet then he should obey that...
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I think Dev was helping Geet n she taking his side is completely logical my POV...

he didnt cancel the meeting..he just postponed...Maan too would have done the same.......sry I am not comparing...I too would have done that for Geet .😆 after alll after so much sadness she was happy there..how could she be left alone in that sutuation

i wish geet could have asked him to leave once he dropped her there and asked adi to join her instead...

i just cant see geet siding dev in front of maan and implying maan as the wrong one in the argument....
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
she will take his side because he was helping her...
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

she will take his side because he was helping her...

i hate cv's for turning it upside down.... hate them hate them hate them...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who knows. CVs doing strange things