Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
well i can't tolerate SiYa at all....even though sid looks nice with piya...

it was a complete filler episode....but i like it in the sense of SidChi....panchi's jealousy seeing SiYa together...and piya telling that panchi loves him...it was great in sense of SidChi....other than its boring
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The worst part of episode was when Piya denied her relation with abhay in front of sid i got so angry on her tht time😡😡

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vivluv

The worst part of episode was when Piya denied her relation with abhay in front of sid i got so angry on her tht time😡😡

i hated that too...but i can't blame her too because abhay treats her that way...till now she doesn't even know where this relationship is going because when abhay likes he calls her and when he likes he pushes her far from him...any women would get angry for treating her like a property

its not entire fault of piya.....abhay should confess what is in his heart for piya.....
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Ya abhay will confess atlast I think nt this soon, he likes to keep us waiting😔 but I fear for Panchi's life now maybe later on sid will try to kill her as well😲
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Pia denied their relationship? Hold on! Did I miss something out here? Were they ever in a relationship? As far as I know, Abhay always said they can never be together right? 😕 😕 😕
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Ya but she could have told sid tht' yes i luv him' but she didnt😔 n the way sid was flirting n abhay didnt turned up like last time I just got pissed off!! If few more episodes like this then m gonna stop watchin this serial!😒

I didn't liked today's episode it was too much of Piya n sid. I didnt liked it when Piya said she has no relationship with abhay😡 and the way sid was flirting with her😡 plus no much of abhay! I cant believe it Piya is so friendly with sid m just little pissed off n our poor abhay doesn't even know this 😭  What has happened to abhiya relationship really i dnt want sid with piya😡

ok no offence to Pia fans
but i was really wishing Panchhi goes and slaps Pia 😡😛...i was like - go Panchhi go!!! 😆
and why is Abhay not around? prolly he trusts Pia too much, sitting at home confident that he will win the bet 😆
i just want this 10 day challenge to end soon and Sid show his real form instead of playing these stupid mind games 🤔....he wasnt even funny today btw

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The last time i actually liked an episode of PKYEK was a month back i guess😳Whats happening to the show?
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ya but she could have told sid tht' yes i luv him' but she didnt😔 n the way sid was flirting n abhay didnt turned up like last time I just got pissed off!! If few more episodes like this then m gonna stop watchin this serial!😒

well..even if they were together..i don't think knowing piya would ever say tht to a third person for obvious reasons...and right now..all she said was truth..sid asked her if her and abhay were together?? and she said not at all..she wasn't asked if she loved him...you see the difference..when kabir asked wat was her relationship with abhay...she was speechless...because she couldn't deny wat he was saying...
wat i didn't like was tht this was such a golden opportunity to show something related to abhiya when sid was talking about her true love..bt writers didnt even make her think about abhay for once..where the hell is their connection?? tht's wat writers need to focus on...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Errmm...right 😆 😆 
Ok, I'm kinda glad she didn't, my opinion. Sid is not exactly her best buddy. Why would she discuss her love life with him? We all know that the only reason she's around him is because she wants to make sure that Panchi doesn't fall for the wrong guy again. Though, she's failing miserably in that 😛
Anyhow, I didn't find anything wrong in her reaction or action or words😊

-Edited-

Said certain uncalled things in a fit of frustration. My apologies =)
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago