Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

Yes, I think the sympathy for Satya is going to be justified as long as he takes his revenge in a sensible way............2 wrongs will not make it right.

I can understand his hatred..........an  innocent  young boy, being taken by the police and who knows what happened after that.........poor chap.

yes we r still not sure abt his mothers death , what happened to her afterwords
aage kyaa kyaa bura hua , it seems satya's anger is justified
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this mai and daddaji looks so cruel

these two should begg on the roads along with that nani
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neenu55

this mai and daddaji looks so cruel

these two should begg on the roads along with that nani

they should have investigated😡 , ek naukrani ka beta tha toh seedha jail
now i can understand why they r so harsh towards iccha
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
But that tall boy looked more like Veer and i have forgotten how veer and vansh looked in the flashback episode of vansh-veer earlier.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
flash back kids changes with time

vansh was different during veer's flash backs
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

And this also explains why S & S empathize with Ichcha..........but we knew all along he was the son of a servant in this house...........only the finer details were not so clear.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

Sorry duplicate😳
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

this mai n dadaji's conceit and arrogance was always shown OTT ... they were always selfish n selfcentered... and blinded by their wealth and status....
somehow didnt like them right from the begining... the way they dealt with that theft would have made anyone angry... and most probably this must have led to further events which must have made Satya n his mom's life further miserable.... causing her death ...or something on those lines...

satya's need for revenge is justified ... but as aditi said two wrongs dont make a right ... so its left to the CVs how they deal with this situation...
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It brought back memories of that horrid day when Damini is taken by the police. If I remember right, she was falsely accused by Nani? or was it Divya?

I so remember choti Iccha sitting on teh steps of the outhouse through the night waiting for her mother. My heart bled for her and all such real children in such a situation that day. 

Iccha and Satya reacted to similar situations in different ways - Iccha grew to forgive those who sent her mother to jail for stealing (false accusation), while Satya is baying for blood.

My feel is that Iccha will realize Satya's past, help him to forgive and get on with life, while making Bguys realize their mistake, and in the process, Satya will fall for her (join the list of Iccha admirers!)

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

this mai n dadaji's conceit and arrogance was always shown OTT ... they were always selfish n selfcentered... and blinded by their wealth and status....
somehow didnt like them right from the begining... the way they dealt with that theft would have made anyone angry... and most probably this must have led to further events which must have made Satya n his mom's life further miserable.... causing her death ...or something on those lines...

satya's need for revenge is justified ... but as aditi said two wrongs dont make a right ... so its left to the CVs how they deal with this situation...

Charu.. but you know, in real life when things get on to your own life, its difficult to always let go...One cant be Iccha maata..and specially if that has costed you the life of your parents. I cant tolerate even a single harsh word spoken to my mom..I ensure and be a sheild to my mom in every possible way! I can really understand and see why Satya is doing these things..