Well well well!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Now here is a twist no one expected..........it appears one of the Bundela boys stole a necklace and the theft was blamed on Satya................wonder who it could be???πŸ˜•
Originally posted by groucho

Now here is a twist no one expected..........it appears one of the Bundela boys stole a necklace and the theft was blamed on Satya................wonder who it could be???πŸ˜•
i think it was vansh
i saw that scene aditiji.i really felt bad for satya😭.
i think the boy who stole was vansh cause he looked quite taller and older than the other kid.
Vansh was taking drugs from 13 yrs of age, may be Vansh. Tej Singh must have told him to bring money or jewelery in return of drugs
yeh its vansh

he must have stolen it for buying drugs

but i realy felt bad for satya

that boy realy looks innocent
Originally posted by souroj

Vansh was taking drugs from 13 yrs of age, may be Vansh. Tej Singh must have told him to bring money or jewelery in return of drugs
possible oh really felt bad for satya today
and honestly b toons were so harsh , koi jail toh nahin khejta hain yaar
Honestly these CV's are demented .............why put the blame on a dead person............they could have easily shown another servant who stole the necklace.............one day things are ok the next day the CV's muck it up.
Originally posted by groucho

It is vansh jarror.......
Originally posted by intruderfast

possible oh really felt bad for satya today
and honestly b toons were so harsh , koi jail toh nahin khejta hain yaar

Jisko jail bhejna chahiye tha, they r pampering that person.I  badly want them to become pauper
Yes, I think the sympathy for Satya is going to be justified as long as he takes his revenge in a sensible way............2 wrongs will not make it right.

I can understand his hatred..........an  innocent  young boy, being taken by the police and who knows what happened after that.........poor chap.