Mohabbat Lounge[18/3 epi-103] - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aksh4IF

k guyz me off too!! long day ahead.. will be bak in the evening.. keep spamming!! spamming ki jai ho.. n u know therez a new naara now!! Ridiculous MU's ki jai ho!!😆

ciao!! 🤗

ditto Aksh!! me going off too.. books pukar rahi hai!! will be back in the evening guys!!

U guys.. bash the CV's untill then.. mein aake apna gussa add kar dungi to make it picture perfect for us!! 😉

despite  arjun's  heartache  I really loved the episode,   this track  is coming to climax now,  kal shayad  arohi ya phir dhondz will blurt  out  the truth.  

superloved the dance and the song chosen   😍,  anyone else thinks the singer's  voice suited  Karan  very well 👍🏼 
byeee kuki and aksh 🤗 phir milenge chalte chalte

kavya i agree...liked the song and dance!!! and high time toh hai coz the pressure is bulding up or should i say has already built for the big bang 😆
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago

hi jannat    ,   I know  pressure  is  full on ,  either  tmrw same scene mein  Donkey dhondu ka raaz khulegi,  out of  three  dumbos  arohi , archi , donkey   dekhna hai  ki kaun  bolega,  

Originally posted by kavyasam

despite  arjun's  heartache  I really loved the episode,   this track  is coming to climax now,  kal shayad  arohi ya phir dhondz will blurt  out  the truth.  

superloved the dance and the song chosen   😍,  anyone else thinks the singer's  voice suited  Karan  very well 👍🏼 

hey Kavya!! I super loved the song chosen too.. & yes, it did suit karan really well!! CV's r doing real good job with BG's & songs these days.. good work there!!

It is climax, kavya!! but I sincerely doubt that it would be either arohi or dhondu to blurt out the truth.. according to my instincts, I highly feel it's gonna be arjun exploding his frustration & anger out!! might or might not make arohi to tell him the truth but what worries me is that, this MU might be hurting arjun to such an extent that he might not be able to forgive arohi for now!! although that is what I really want.. but still his rxns r scaring me!! he was calm, the first day!! then, he went to jalaoing arohi!! 3rd day he was frustrated & angry on arohi!! well.. let's see what happens tomorrow.. but his anger levels r clearly rising with each passing day!!
hey kavya 🤗
i agree...just hope one of them  opens up and tells all...don't care who it is anymore 😆 it's just unbearable for arjun, an i feel like he deserves to know the truth now, enough of the MU's piling up..lets have the big bang  tomorrow 😈...but who know what these CVs have planned for us!! 😕
still i always keep my hopes up 😆
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
@kuki -  I know arjun ka gussa  is rising rapidly  and loved it . he needs to vent out his anger and  it may be  him lashing out tmrw.  I too fear ki MU khatam nahi hoga, usse pehle  the  family drama might start,  but really hope that  they reunite arjuhi before the new syapa begins.  fingers crossed.
did anyone understand  why  kumud  suddenly came up  leaving  the consipiracy with micky and  gave  arohi those snacks.  ?? mujhe  to   samajh mein nahi aya ki achanak  ye kya tha.  did I miss anything  ,  what  was  her  reason to intoxicaate arohi?