Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
super loved the episode...πŸ˜† πŸ€—πŸ€— to Arohi...

in the 1st scene Arjun was...awee...😍 Arohi was also bang on wit her expressions,...πŸ‘πŸΌ aww...my heart just went out to Arohi throughout the epi today...πŸ€—
Loved every action of Arjun as well...this is teh only way we could see how deeply Arohi loves Arjun...😳 all this while we saw Arjun as a open book wen it came to his feelings for Aro but simultaneously Aro also developed dese feelings for Arjun but she never showed... this pain was necessary atleast for us to see the deep emotionsπŸ˜› not angry with Aro anymore.. for we see how much she loves Arjun...FINALLY!!!!! that wat i had been waiting for, ever since the second episode
πŸ˜› yeah secondπŸ˜† that was wen DJ says to Aro "ek baar ye dil kisi pe aajaye, tho fir ye dil kisi ki bhi nahi sunta"
Thanx to arohi finally we see her desperation... aww..the jaan dene wali baat by Arohi is soo innocent just like her...loved it...Arjun deserved someone like Aro who'd love him unconditionally but the best things take time to happen...so sabr ka phal meetha hoga for Arjun😳
Glad too see Arjun back to his naughty moodπŸ˜† though that was harsh to Arohi but i guess thats the only way to see intensity from Aro's side as wellπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ loved how he did it on purpose to jalao Aro...πŸ˜† n glad to see that he always believes that Aro loves him... & this time he will get her before her time limit...well atleast i am hoping soo...CVs....😈

If i thought Dhondz is such a waste, here comes JayπŸ€ͺ Dhondz holds Archi's hand n is talking to her sumthin serious but Jay doesnt find it odd?πŸ˜• i'd take this if Jay has already learnt that the guy is Dhondz & is waiting for the right time but if he is really dumb to not think over it, then CVs😈
Jay's parents left?!πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Gauri is bac bac bac πŸ˜† well hoping she is back to be shown the exit foreverπŸ˜› if she is here to create more problems in Arjuhi's life then 🀬
i dont mind her presence as far as she is not able to change a thing in Arjuhi's love life...mazaa aayega, everytime her plan either flops or backfires... shez required for some spice but hope CVs keep it different like they have always for KMH2..the cliched tracks also seems interesting..hope it goes that way...

ha ha..loved the over possessive, gaaliyan denewali, scene craete karne wali biwiπŸ˜† πŸ˜† Arjun was enjoying that though...shaitanπŸ˜† ha ha..love him... & Aro....*hugs* againπŸ€—

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
KUKI N KOFFEE SPECIAL EDITION
so after the very spammered week for the both of us.. me n kuki collaborated our take today since yesterday's Mt.Everest has left both of us quite wiped!! creativity ki dhajjiya udd gayi..toh here goes..πŸ˜‰

yippee!! πŸ₯³
its all positive for us today..so its all split into intello awesome points and stupid awesome points..

stupid awesome: πŸ€ͺ
- bua told gauri of all people that arohi is bak in luv with arjun.. πŸ‘
- bua might listen to gauri and not tell anyone else.. πŸ˜•but ofcourse already KSA/Amrit ko pata hai..toh shaayad iss clause ka zyada fark naa pade!!🀣
- Jay..⭐️⭐️billi ko bithaya dudh ki rakhwali karne.. but since we have agreed not to add Jay to kabootar list.. uska alag category ban gaya.. duffer ki fauj ka sardar!! hez telling all the ppl who cannot and will not help him.. arjun, dhondz.. agla kaun? archi?🀣
- arohi dhondz ke kandhe pe ro rahi hai..😲 i was worried there for a while that Arjun will walk in on them!! NOT the way to get into ur hubby's gud books aru!!
- kumud!!!! 🀣 RPS..tum apni biwi ko nahi jaante??😲 usne bhi yahan thodi ullupanti dikhadi.. arohi ka asar hai kya? she went n gave assignment to piggy n micky!! criminal world ke benaam bevakufs!!⭐️⭐️⭐️  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
- why is arjun taking center-hall for dance practice??😲 isnt it jay's function..πŸ€” they being the bride n groom.. where are they??😳 but chalo koi gal nahi.. tum aankhon ke saamne na hote..toh arohi darling talli kaise hoti!! karo!!🀣🀣🀣
- n Archi's instant realization she dint want to be in Arohi's shoes.. kabootar ko dekha..toh phatak bol diya .. I love you!!.. mujhe yahan se le chalo D.. le chalo!!😳 
- kabootar #2.. archi ka amnesia chut gaya!! tera DDLJ is back!!!🀣

intello awesome: πŸ˜Ž
- gauri is back!!! πŸ₯³ ab yeh kuch naya mishtake karegi πŸ˜‰ n jitne bhi log iske pehle wale MU ko solve nahi karpaye..rajveer, arjun, arohi, KSA..etc....koi baat nahi..dubara try karlo!!πŸ˜†
- bua is fulto happy for Arohi, and wants the family to support Arjuhi.. πŸ₯³
- gauri has told bua that shez gonna support arjuhi..giving bua the scope to find the truth about gauri..⭐️
- also gauri now knows arjuhi are back in love..beyond her MUs.. so she'll thrown in some tadka..most probably which will backfire on her.. again!! 
- jay mentioned 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai'..jay keep playing seesaw between arjuhi.. tujhe bohot punya milega!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
- Arohi's answers to Bunty!! "ek mauka dijiye, dil dil ki baat samajh jayega!!"πŸ€—β­οΈ
- Arjun's answers to his caller.. "apni self-respect kisi aisi ladki ke liye mat khoyiye jisse aap ki feelings ki koi kadar nahi, aur apki bhi nahi"⭐️ lage raho arjun.. hum sab tere saath hain!!😍
- that caller who wanted arjuhi to say sorry to each other.. loved the way Arjun says sorry n love u.. n gets teh job done..😎 but Arohi full on ikraar kar rahi hai.. 
- Arjun declares that Arohi is acting and that he doesn't buy her answers!! accha hai accha hai..aur tadpao!!😈
- Arohi.. luved how she started beating every bit of dhondz she cud find..πŸ₯³ humare taraf se ek do laat bhi maar deti!!! πŸ˜‰ thanks arohi.. u did wat we wanted.. telling off dhondz n increasing pressure on dhondz to catalyse his storyπŸ‘πŸΌ and blaming him for giving her the most ridiculous reason to deny arjun the truth!!
- sadistic that we are... arohi crying buckets.. we love.. we love!!😈
- Arohi stating ki 'woh bohot ziddi hai, mujhse bhi zyada ziddi!!... mein bas uske aas paas rehna chahti hun"..finally tujhe bhi apne patidev ke kuch lakshan samajh aaye!!! chalo..abhi kaam pe lago..mission-patidev-patao!!πŸ₯³πŸ˜
- Arjun!! what a master-stroke.. brought in choreographer.. mission-biwi-tadpao!! full marks!!⭐️ always helps to bring in girl for dancing partner.. in front of ur wifey..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
- Arohi.. kheenche mujhe koi dor, teri ore.. !!❀️ ek shot, doh shot.. not working.. pura bottle!! πŸ‘gud girl..🀣🀣🀣
- Arjun..appreciate him for not stealing glances at Arohi all the time.. too good!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
- Arohi.. school of galis is back!! yay!! super luved her drunken rant.. even better.. she cudnt keep it up any longer.. bol diya.. "i love u arjun!!".. super duper luved her disappointment when she realized he had left..🀣
- Archi-Arohi convo...more like arohi's rant.. n archi's realization!!🀣🀣🀣

aur yeh tha aaj ke KMH ke mausam ka haal, aaj ka taapmaan kaafi badh gaya hai, Arjun bohot savdhani se apni patni ki dhulai kar rahe hai aur Arohi, glycerin ka kaafi istemaal karte hue, apne patidev ko samajhne, samjhane aur manane ki chesta kar rahi hai.. Dhondz ke kandhe par ro-rokar!! In dono keliye MLSA ki taraf se pyar ka tohfa.. 1 crate videsi daru!!😳

Agle hafte dekhiye: 
Singhania parivaar ke chamakte ghise pite criminals apne saazishon par phir amal ho rahe hai aur ek baar phir, yeh apne muh ke bal girenge.. 
Ulluwaliya khandaan ki sabse nayi aur ullu bahu, phir apne khoye hue pyaar ko paane ki namumkin koshish karengi.. 
Dhondu Kabootar apne kabootari ke saath apne DDLJ aage badhayenge
Jay Guruji apne dost aur apne ex-honewali biwi ke love lifes ke beech ping pong ball ki tarah pit te hue nazar aayenge.. aur sadly Jay "Duffer"son jaayenge kabootar#1 ke route!!
KSA aur RPS jee jaan se koshish karenge, Arjun aur Arohi ke pyaar mein daraar daalne ki, aur isme ve kaafi hadh tak na hokar puri kamyabi haasil karte agar unke apne parivaar vale apne apne ullupanti aur paintre-baazi na karte TOH!!
In sab ka mazaa lene ke liye aap dekhte rahiye, Kitani Mohabbat Hai, somvar se shukrvaar, raat 8 baje, sirf Imagine par!!

-- The End --
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res..πŸ˜›...shibz we are not serious check out the previous lounge!..πŸ˜†

edited---
well its the start of the love of arohi which we all wanted to see from a long time!..finally she realsies the importance of arjun in her life!..and arjun this time wont compromise its arohi who has to bear and its kinda justified coz everytime why arjun thought i felt sad for arohi!..hats off to kritz acting?!..fab as always ..and karan as usual rocked in angry hubby look!...lolz the choregrapher scene was hilarious!...loved arohi getting jealous and in the meantime archie realised phew!...and said i love u to ''D''🀣....D for donkey!..🀣...anyways arohi got drunk so hoping for some nice scenes provided creatives dun crush our hopes!..in short loved the episode!
Edited by -Olly- - 13 years ago
kkrock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Talli Arohi!!! haaa..i absolutely luv talli arohi..muaahhh!!!!!! jaise hi arohi puri botle haath me uthathi hai me super xcited ho jaati hu..heheeee, coz fir toh ye cnfirm ho jaata hai ki ab ye pakka Gundi banake dhamaal machaegi...;-)
Ok now on a serious note... awesum episode as usual. the present track is gng so gud. n m happy ki ...arohi ne arjun se nhi kha ki she also luvs him, coz i think ye last time ki doriya r making their relation stronger , n 4 Karan- Kritika also its gud , coz they r getting chance to show their best. M sure ki inn sab ke baad jb wo dono milenge toh it will best best best moment. :-)
Aur ha aaj toh Gauri mata ke bhi darshan hue...Jai ho!!!!!!!!! ;-) but bechari ne itne dino se change hi nhi kiya. last time bhi she was wearing the same saree :P Now she'll again try out her stupid plans to separate arjohi..grrrrr...but wat i think is ki iss time wo kuchh nhi kr paaegi n n every1 in house will get to know abt her.n ya I hv a question. Last part me Archana ko bhoot aya kya? all of a sudden Dhondhu pr pyaar aa gya :o paagal hai kya?
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Okay .. there's a lot of things that did make me upset .. overall .. an okay episode

So how did my anger start boiling .. ill tell youu .. Seeing Gauri 🀒 After soo many days, she's came back and that too to cause MORE problems in Arjuhi's life as if there weren't already any πŸ€” Im still waiting for youu cvs to reveal already that Arohi is not responsible for Rashi's miscarriage .. ill guarentee youu if they don't reveal it anytime soon, they'll end the show forgetting to reveal it at all .. yup Ekta style 😎 How can Arjun move on if doesn't know if Arohi is to be blamed .. like he seriously all of a sudden forgot being immensely in love wiv her .. thats the reason he married her in the first place

Now at the radio station:
Before I would like to mention that Kritika is doing a great job πŸ‘ My heart pours out to Arohi .. poor girl! I think this scene was the best in the entire episode. We got to see Arjun and his ignorance towards Arohi which is very understandable! But she finally said those 3 magical words .. theres was soo much pain in em and even Arjun 'fell' for it but he refused to believe it enough to say that he does believe it πŸ˜• And what was AMAZING was when Jay said "Kitani Mohabbat Hain" 😳😳😳 The PERFECT time to say it .. this is the question for Arjuhi now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜› 

During wedding preparations:
I HATE DHOONDU .. Such a pathar dil he has .. Im sorry but he's thinking only about himself. He KNOWS that he's ruining another relationship YET he continues to stay quiet and not fix things .. Arohi is just crying and crying and he doesn't give a care .. What type of friend is that? 😑 I hope Dhoondu does something in tomorrows episode for Arjuhi since now Archana has told him that she loves him. When Arohi says that Arjun is really stubborn, well she got that right! She's gonna have lots of difficulty telling how she feels now 😳 

Jignesh and Mikhali scene:
What a lame scene ... 🀣 Was unnesscary .. creating more and more misunderstandings without solving the previous ones .. Im not gonna say much about this scene

Arjun and his choregrapher scene:
Did I smell jealousy .. I just feel worse watching this scene ..
Usually such scenes b/w Arjuhi is cutee 😳 Wats this ? Arohi the new 'devdas' 😲 She actually confronted the choreographer πŸ˜† and caused a tamasha ... No one can have hands on Arjun expect our Arohi πŸ˜‰ This scene gave me a little laugh πŸ˜†

Last part:
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I FEEL SOO DARN BAD FOR AROHI .. and i've always been used to saying this for Arjun .. lekin aaj toh opposite hai
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 13 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shibz noone is serious today...aaj toh we were celebrating gauri's comeback
and i was after micky-pignesh dostana
🀣
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: glitter567

🀣

@bold ROFL 
Sorry mera post kuch zyada hi serious tha .. I was in my critical thinking mode today πŸ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail
hey guys i am back sorry bina bata he cahle gey jaanat salam namaste mauh sweetheart
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: glitter567

🀣

romiy sanchit kam the jo ab yeh log bhi ohh god achi ladkiyon ka akal padh gaya hai kya
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
updated on page 1 ...baki sab kahan hai  😲..jaldi aao yaar.😊