Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge[18/3 epi-103] - Page 32

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
arrey nahi yaar.. i was watching the vid intently...n i was like now arjun is gonna blow up or hez gonna go in his dangerous low deep voice n tell arohi not to take advantage of his silence in public or whatever..n then he broke into song..i just dropped it...i was like WHAT!!! thankfully..as previously concluded..never watch KMH in any other place..🤣 only on carpeted floors..while sititng down..or on the bed!! which i did..n my laptop is safe..🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Hello to all respective members of mlsa me back🤗

aaj ka epi kitne dreams hai🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hehe..i forgot from past experiences taht arjuhi do all of their romance only in dreamz n that i shudnt expect any differently today!! 
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aksh4IF

arrey nahi yaar.. i was watching the vid intently...n i was like now arjun is gonna blow up or hez gonna go in his dangerous low deep voice n tell arohi not to take advantage of his silence in public or whatever..n then he broke into song..i just dropped it...i was like WHAT!!! thankfully..as previously concluded..never watch KMH in any other place..🤣 only on carpeted floors..while sititng down..or on the bed!! which i did..n my laptop is safe..🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

honestly.. mujhe bhi zor ka jhatka laga tha!! ki kya arohi ki aankhon mein bhang thi kya.. that he all of a sudden broke into a song & that to funto romeo avtar!! thank god it was a dream!! varna aaj ke take mein na CV's ka iss point par meri taraf se kafi band bajta!! 🤣🤣🤣

but yeah!! now I really want Arjun to be the arjun I admire & respect!! I mean he have had enough.. hum jante hai arohi is not in love with dhondu & why she's doing all this but arjun to nahin janta na!! so, he has full right to confront her with all his anger!! she's taking undue advantage of his sharafat & silence,, just bcoz he doesn't say anything.. arohi should not take him for granted.. ki 6 din hone ke baad.. arjun ko sab pata chal jayega & then, he'll forget everything aur phirse pyaar karne lagega use aur maaf kardega.. she doesn't have a right to hurt her husband for the sake of her friend!! either tell him everything or leave him!! my fundas r very clear abut it!! This time I truly want arjun to explode at his best just like during rashi MC challenge!! tab jake arohi ko realize hoga that how much she has hurt arjun that he has lost all the trust in her!! grrrrr.. Hate Arohi!!
channi_star thumbnail
hahha!!! same hea aksh!! that was hillarious...
mood swing frm angry to dancing!!!
i was so sure it was a dream!!!
ufff nw i feel was the dance necessary???
sachi yaar it was a dissapointin epi 2de....

ohh yhh kuki raj was super cute 2de...ajj toh raj neh papa se daant khayi...😔

luvd dadi n arjunz convo...he was a total punjabi munda 2de...
n yhh he was wearin the photoshoot white suit ryt??
n arohi omg was lukin lyk an angel...soo preety!!!

wre 2dez lounge?? cnt find it...is it nt yet open?
love_kuki thumbnail
hey!! Ari.. congo on completing the exams.. aab to aish hai!!

btw.. mere liye aaj ka epi tha.. KITANE BEWAKOOF HAI!! 😡 arohi-dhondu!! I'm gonna kill this two!! gosh!! I'm sooo angry at this two.. hate them!! aur arjun ne sahi kaha.. magarmach ke aansoon!! pehle galtiyon pe galtiyaan karte raho and then crocodile tears!! 😡 bring my weapons to me!! 😈
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

helloo everybody

🤣🤣🤣🤣
channi_star thumbnail
n i rly hope the cv's shw the real meaning of holi...
i mean holi is said 2 burn all the negativity but aftr mickey n kumuds convo m scared...

i rly hope arjuhi's mu gets cleared on holi itsself....
n yhh out of 6, 3 days r left...n she told that 2 arjun but hamara buddhu kuch nahi samjha..

by the way guyz i heard mickey talk alot 4 the 1st time!!  😆
love_kuki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: channi_star

hahha!!! same hea aksh!! that was hillarious...

mood swing frm angry to dancing!!!
i was so sure it was a dream!!!
ufff nw i feel was the dance necessary???
sachi yaar it was a dissapointin epi 2de....

ohh yhh kuki raj was super cute 2de...ajj toh raj neh papa se daant khayi...😔

luvd dadi n arjunz convo...he was a total punjabi munda 2de...
n yhh he was wearin the photoshoot white suit ryt??
n arohi omg was lukin lyk an angel...soo preety!!!

wre 2dez lounge?? cnt find it...is it nt yet open?

Hey chandni!! 🤗
ya, raj was very cute!! aur aab dad bolta hai arjun ko to.. datne ka bhi to haq haina arjun ka!! but loved how raj knew why arjun's so upset!! & went straight to confront arohi.. muaahhh!! love him.. good boy!! stand by ur dad sweetu!! not ur girgit mom!!

the lounge's not open yet!!

chandni, even I felt it was a disappointing epi!! but I still loved the holi dream seq.. dream hi sahi we saw a happy arjun for few mins!!

love_kuki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: glitter567

🤣

helloo everybody

🤣

Jannat!! 🤗

chal aab bohot brush ho gaya!! aab bata ki yeh floor par gir girke brush kyon kiye jaa rahi hai!!
Ohh!! lagta hai dream seq ki wajah se jhatka laga hai isse bhi.. aur gir gayi.. sar pe chot aayi.. aur tabse pagalpane mein brush kiye jaa rahi hai! 😆