Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
I Don't Know Which Award I've Win ?CAN U TELL ME DEEAR ?
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

I Don't Know Which Award I've Win ?CAN U TELL ME DEEAR ?

oh so tumhe nahi pata ke tumne friday ko awald jeeta tha cek this mien woh he the jab sini ne awalds diya the and mien bohot happy howe the tere liya is link mien post hai sini ne jab kiya tha  https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638309&TPN=72
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thaanks HinaπŸ€—
I Didn't Know About It πŸ˜†That's Greeat πŸ˜ƒ
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Thaanks HinaπŸ€—

I Didn't Know About It πŸ˜†That's Greeat πŸ˜ƒ

you must welcoming not😑 he do you forget tha friendship rules no sorry no thanks in friendship πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

you must welcoming not😑 he do you forget tha friendship rules no sorry no thanks in friendship πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

isski baat bilkul mat sunna yeh hamesha rules banati hai or yehi todti hai
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Edited my take on Page 1...phew!!...πŸ˜›
n shibz n olly..😈..u guys never edited..so im not including ur takes...cuz there is nothin 2 read...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
anyways..im posting my take here....cuz im sure no one will go 2 page1...πŸ˜†

@Kuki, Aksh, Jannat, Shibz, Olly, Sanju, Roshni, Chandni, Kavya, Pooja, tehreem, Amna, Arifa, Maria, Nisha, Vaishu, sruju, aanchi, zooni, sweetgirl, Shikha, bollywoodcrazed, Hina n everyone else.....hiiiiiii....πŸ€—
@Tehru...the Mohabbat Lounge banner...I cant see it anymore......please do re upload...upload on imgur.com..πŸ˜›
@Anchi and Pooja...still waiting for ur guys combined take n to make us 🀣 again..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
@Kuki and Aksh..ur guy's combined take was awesome!!!....superloved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited...
once again i loved today's epi...these epi's have alot of depth and meaning and it is slowly gettin very intense too...πŸ‘πŸΌ...we all wanted 2 c the intensity between arjuhi love story n we r seeing it which is so gud...😳
The epi starts wid Gauri...🀒🀒...bua telling Gauri about arjuhi love is gud...it's a slap on her face..πŸ‘πŸΌ...what she wanted never happened n for her knowing this is salt to her wounds...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but bua telling Gauri to help arjuhi is a bad thing...becuase we know that she wud never allow that cuz she still has feelings for arjun..such a shamless woman she is...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘πŸ€’...but i guess if cv's r planning to remove the mask from her face and reveal a truth about what she did wid Rashi n the MU's she caused between arjuhi which lead them 2 hate each other, then i don't mind seeing this as long as they don't try to seperate arjuhi by creating another no reason MU......n i want all of these gauri's plans to fail...
I don't mind seeing a mini seperation track between arjuhi because this way their love for each other will grow much stronger and seeing them dying to see each other...live together wud b so much more intense and it wud add flavour to the track..n then seeing them reflect thru whatever has happened in the past is even bettr because they will know whatever has happened and will have time to think abt it too...n maybe arohi's redemption will b shown..then i wud love 2 c their grand emotional, passionate and intense reunion where arjuhi r going 2 tell each other how much they love each other..n they r sorry because they can't live without each other...they r made for each other...destiny has made them meet..❀️...😍☺️😳..n i wud love 2 c arjuhi's love so strong n oure that no evilness...no bad thing can ever seperate them..nothing at all will b able 2 tear them apart...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³..or mayb cv's cud them show r problem between the 2 families and how arjuhi overcome this wud b even bettr!!...πŸ‘πŸΌ...n cv's always showing Kitani Mohabbat Hai between arjuhi..which we r seeing even now...😳
The radio scene was so gud...both in pain..n arjun's gussa..uff..what can i say abt it...😍...but i didn't like it when arohi finally confessed to arjun..."I love you" n arjun thot she was faking it..πŸ˜’...that hurt arohi alot too n we can see the desperation on her...the desperation n eagerness 2 b wid arjun forever...to gain his love n trust...but arjun is stubborn n isn't guna listen or believe arohi just like that...πŸ˜‰...waiting for the actual reunion...like i keep saying..it is guna b intense..i can feel it...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³..plz plz cv's..dis is a humble req...please don't let us down on the reunion...please make it very grand..very passionate..intense, emotional..n most of all..make it unique please...😳
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....im dancing and lauhging because i love it when arohi was hitting dhondu..he so deserved it..πŸ‘πŸ‘..after what he has done..he is so selfish..😑..all hje tnot abt was his happiness n his life..he cudn't think about his best friend who is so much distressed n madly in love with arjun n he can see that mayb arohi wud lose him (god forbid)...n look at arohi..she thot abt her friend n refrained from confessing to arjun in yesterday's epi.....i still hate dhondu..n yet have respect for him because he indirectly played the cupid for arjuhi..he made them both realise how much they loved each other..n seeing jealous arjun was supercool...😍..but i didn't like it when arohi cried on dhondu...why did cv's show that..there was no need..n this dhondu..eveb after seeing her best friend cry didn't tell arohi that she didn't have 2 pretend..go to arjun n tell him u love him..seriously..what type of friends to arohi have?!.. esp her so called 'BEST' friends....only shefali is decent n sweet n supportive...πŸ‘πŸΌ...i really thot arjun wud see this n again misunderstand arohi but it's gud he didn't other seeing this again wud hurt...
Arohi waiting for arjun so they can dance n for arohi 2 stay closer to arjun...😳...but arjun cums wid a choreographer...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ..to jalao arohi..n arohi saying that i dnt kind..i wnt do anything..im not a typical possesive wife..i wnt abuse her..etc...immedietly struck my mind that she wud do something like this only...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n seeing arjun n that choreographer dance n b close just made her even desperate n very hurt...n chose the drinking path instead..n then came her taali act which was great...Kritz was awesome in dis scene..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..she potratyed arohi very well..n the pain she was going thru..n when she cudn't take it...she confessed infront of everyone that she loves arjun..but when she looked around..arjun was gone.....n then Archi had 2 take her away...my heart went out 2 arohi here...πŸ˜’
Archi seeing arohi like this realised that marrying someone else n leaving dhondu wud have been her biggest mistake n she didn't want to b in the same state as arohi is rite now..so when dhondu came n asked what she sed Archi sed "I love you"..so finally dhonds got his archi..DDLJ style..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...no he can go away from arohi's life....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
About yesterday's kiss n confession scene
i superduper loved it...minus the blooper...😑...dunnoe what the camera wale is up to 😈..but please cut down the bloopers...i wanna see a real kiss..without any bloopers now..during the actual reunion mayb..😍...n shibz had also sed she wanted 2 c arjun kissing arohi all over her face...slowly...☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️...hehe..:D..i wud love 2 c that cuz it wud b very passionate...symbolising arjuhi's love...❀️..n loved how arjun confessed first and den shut arohi up wid the kiss...first arohi's eyes showed she was shocked..n den later she closed her eyes indicating that she was njoying the moment n it felt like she was finding peace on her lovers lips...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³..it was her true loves first kiss...a moment of a lifetime..❀️
this whole week has been a treat to watch..seeing arjuhi's love come out is just great...waitng for next week...the holi epi's esp..:D
Im dun guys...πŸ€—
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anjali .. beautiful post πŸ‘ agree with youu completely .. is there gonna be a holi episode next week though? πŸ˜• 

🀣 The kiss scene was like a total blooper .. if only it were real 😍 Why couldnt it be a real kiss though? πŸ˜† Karanika wouldn't mind it 🀣

Ya know .. I wouldnt mind a seperation either but I really want an actual confession to take place 😳 then Gauri can go on with her not-so-smart plans
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx anjali..πŸ€—..i agree wid u.. pg 1 is too far..🀣
n i like urs n shibz idea for arjuhi kisses in the maha milan as shikha puts it.. that wud be beautiful n passionate.. 
Anjali96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

@Anjali .. beautiful post πŸ‘ agree with youu completely .. is there gonna be a holi episode next week though? πŸ˜• 

🀣 The kiss scene was like a total blooper .. if only it were real 😍 Why couldnt it be a real kiss though? πŸ˜† Karanika wouldn't mind it 🀣

Ya know .. I wouldnt mind a seperation either but I really want an actual confession to take place 😳 then Gauri can go on with her not-so-smart plans

thanx...😳 wats ur name btw??...πŸ˜›
and i think there will b as shown in sbs, sbb n u me aur TV today...so waiting for that...:D

hehe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but KK2 wud get shy na..?..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
and yh..i too want actual confession 2 take place asap...😳
Anjali96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

thnx anjali..πŸ€—..i agree wid u.. pg 1 is too far..🀣

n i like urs n shibz idea for arjuhi kisses in the maha milan as shikha puts it.. that wud be beautiful n passionate.. 

hehe exactly aksh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n welcome...😳
maha milan!!...wow sounds even bettr...😍