Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

hey Jannat..πŸ€—...congo for the dazzler promotion!!..im sure u must b happy after gettin rid of yucky goldie colour...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

heyy anjali πŸ€—

haha thnk you ji!! yes finally main uss yucky colour ko hamesha hamesha ke liye hata diya πŸ˜†
phew!!!

πŸ˜†
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

who thinks about results after its over? πŸ˜† I can't change it even if I want too 🀣

but thank u 😳

yesssss finally I am getting a well deserved break 🀣
since 3 months I have gone

I kno that pooja aka PC..😈 n ur a superstar acctress..you can bribe the ppl who mark it na..?..🀣🀣

Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Miss Jannat...😈..spamming queen ..😳....tu bhi Dazzler ban gayi...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..my username is still engraved in dis sea green color...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†....thanks n congo to you too..truly u deserve these awards..🀣

Roshani hiii..πŸ€—....even ur a goldie now...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...we must thank ML for dis...πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Pooja behena. is back with her bak bak....kya timing hai..?😲..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†....finally ur done with ur exams..how did dey go..?...n today's epi was too good...watch it asap..😈....if ur here for long...make us ROFL please...πŸ˜†..

PS Tehreem...😈..again we have to PM the nominations..i hate writing  the same thing again n again.😳..lazy I am..😈.

Edited by Aanchi - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: glitter567

heyy anjali πŸ€—

haha thnk you ji!! yes finally main uss yucky colour ko hamesha hamesha ke liye hata diya πŸ˜†
phew!!!

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the dazzler colour is lovely...πŸ˜›
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

I kno that pooja aka PC..😈 n ur a superstar acctress..you can bribe the ppl who mark it na..?..🀣🀣

yessss😈 it's easy to bribe, especially because i am PC 🀣🀣
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Heeeeey FriendsπŸ€—
Pooja , Anju , Jannat πŸ€—What's Up ???
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanchi

Miss Jannat...😈..spamming queen ..😳....tu bhi Dazzler ban gayi...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..my username is still engraved in dis sea green color...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†....thanks n congo to you too..truly u deserve these awards..🀣

Roshani hiii..πŸ€—....even ur a goldie now...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...we must thank ML for dis...πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Pooja behena. is back with her bak bak....kya timing hai..?😲..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†....finally ur done with ur exams..how did dey go..?...n today's epi was too good...watch it asap..😈....if ur here for long...make us ROFL please...πŸ˜†..

PS Tehreem...😈..again we have to PM the nominations..i hate writing  the same thing again n again.😳..lazy I am..😈.

😊

behenaaaaa πŸ€—

yesss I am back 😈

exams were good πŸ˜ƒ I am watching today's epi right now πŸ˜ƒ yuck Gauri is back 🀒 but I am loving the love tips going on with Arjuhi 😳

make u ROFL?
I have no idea what is around me right now and u want me to crack jokes?πŸ€”

I need sleep πŸ˜† I had slept from 1pm to 6pm yesterday and its 1:30pm right now...I have not slept since 6pm yesterday πŸ˜†πŸ˜† does that make you ROFL? 🀣
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I know Aanchi...we spam so much on ML that next time you come the colours would have changed yet again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† pooja bribing with star status πŸ˜² when i was small my uncle used to say make sure i attach a 100 rupee note in between my answer sheets so that the examiner will pass me....being a child i actually believed him and used to fight with my parents for money....πŸ˜†
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Heeeeey FriendsπŸ€—

Pooja , Anju , Jannat πŸ€—What's Up ???

Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ€—

congratssss to u for becoming dazzler I miss that color πŸ€”
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i meant KMH Anjali...πŸ˜†
n cant they take the pains to come here..?😑😑....just convey my message to them dat i hate them..😑😑😑...how come superstar isnt in ML today when she is 24*7 here only..?😳😑