Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i know nish.... sabse syada chinta issliye horaha hai ke KMH miss hoga..and ML as a result... but what to do jaana toh padega na...
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
when are u returning roshu

i might be going without return😭

mein bhi means no india forum
no kmh

actually nothing what i do here +++++

wo
🀣

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

@ aksh4IF  your take today was more of points rather than views but was interesting cos your take proves you are great judge.and also publicity for kmh was great at the end.

thanks imtiaz.. no views in the take coz viewing the episode for the nth time!!πŸ˜†
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eshu11

With the song that apt for today's episode:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDaGyNNI94c[/YOUTUBE]

Added with my take in pic again

Kind Regards
Nishu

luved the song..one of my all time favs in KMH! luved ur description of archi-dhondz.. it makes sense to show archi-dhondz without digging into their past or personal life.. coz the central plot is arjuhi.. so only the useful factors in the side-traks shud be shown.. n so i appreciate that as well!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
no return for me either Nish..... not sure for how long..... but want to visit Canada now... Had enough of London actually......but will stay at home for awhile n then start again...πŸ˜†
aksh4IF thumbnail
k.. me off!! bye guyz .. happy spamming.. sadly no spamming for me over the wkend..will get to rest of the takes over ntie .. so many r still reserved!!

@imitaz..gud take!!.. u dint like gauri coming bak? me super luved it!! need all the villains in action...abhi toh intensity badh raha hai na!!

k ciao!!
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 @ aksh4IF i dont like guari or maybe i dont like all arjuhi dushman because their dushman are my dushman guess i am confused. but i know we need villian in the story but a proper villian would be great like rps cos guari is psycho. 
kavyasam thumbnail
updated my post on page 2 .  got to go guys,  see y all , bye.  πŸ˜›

Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heya guys....here after very long...πŸ˜†...socha darshan kar hi loon aap sabke...😳🀣

Loved today's epi...

Kritz was superawesome today...πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ .. loved jealous ,talli n galiyaan dene wali Arohi..πŸ˜†
Karan was good too..πŸ‘

Arohi saying I love you to Arjun poore Chandigarh ke saamne πŸ˜† was so sweet..but Arjun still angry with her......😭...Arohi wants to be with Arjun all the time..badly wants to say how much she loves him...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hate Rondhu Dhondhu,..😑😑...I really dont care bout him n his so called love..😑🀒...n since he knows his friend is in pain but he is jus bothered bout his love life..πŸ˜•..n then he is consoling her without even tryin to help her 😳...n why was he acting so weird..?πŸ˜•..getting close to Arohi..hugging her when she was crying without even havin ny concern for her 😑..getting close to her..etc..πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘...n btw Jay's parents are more concerned bout Arjun Aro πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..unhe kya pata unka pyaara sa beta jo logon ki love life mein khushiyaan laata hai ussi ki love life end hone wali hai...πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣

The teri ore scene was  good too..loved Arohi..πŸ€—...the talli galiyaan dene wali Aro is back....πŸ˜†superloved her....πŸ€—Arjun dancing with the choreographer n making Aro jealous.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†..yeh tricks usne wifey se hi seekhe hain..πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜†

And lastly all these days I was thinkin ki Bua is the only "AKal" wali member in the "Ullu" family..(minus the Dostana track πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†)but today she proved me wrong...She spoke to the "sati savaitri bholi bhaali bahu" Gauri bout Arohi loving Arjun..🀒..And the sati savitri Gauri is back with her evil plans.😈..🀬..n RPS ke assistants (Kumud , Mikhael , Jignesh..🀣🀣) again on their "mission nuksaan pohanchao to Arjun"..πŸ€ͺ

Edited by Aanchi - 13 years ago
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pranii

aanchal r u here?

Heyy Pranii....πŸ€—
yup me here....πŸ˜†...yaar dere is some prob with my FB today...im not able to log in..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...so here on IF...
wher ru guyz....?Anjalii n Shibz...?πŸ˜­πŸ˜†