Mohabbat Lounge[18/3 epi-103]

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome back,'Mohabbatians', to show 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' iss show se by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;However, not to forget few rules.
1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
5. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
6. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for KMH forum" 
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.
Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

Give your feedback & make your requests at 
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official page https://www.facebook.com/#!/kitanimohabbathai2

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us,
Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..

Karan Kundra (Arjun) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

Kritika Kamra (Arohi) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here  https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580 

Also contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same.  Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

For more details on mission bring KMH n KK2 to t
the top in i-f rankings, have a look at this..Action To Increase Chaska Meter n TRP ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
res

Edited***

Very Very Beautiful Episode Yaar πŸ˜³
Coming Baack In few Minutes As I Finsh The Epi πŸ˜‰
Jealous & Possessive Arohi😍
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

NOTE:
hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes I am back with another note πŸ˜†
okay so all of u guys i am very disappointed πŸ˜­ none of u sent anything for the 100th epi celebration πŸ˜‘ i only got 1 VM and tehreem got few votes. 

we have decided that we will be extending this to 100th ML celebration. I have lost count once again on how many we've reached, but there is alot more time for all of u. Tomorrow for the 100th epi I will be opening the thread with a little surprise πŸ˜‰ so keep waiting πŸ˜³

and i have copy pasted from before, but there are more additions πŸ˜ƒ

alright so as far as the awards goes, here's the list:

So for the celebration we are conducting  an award function and some other things so that you guys can participate and show your love towards ML and KMH ( it doesnt mean other people dont love it i know they can express much better in words )

For award function we have some nominations what you guys have to do is nominate ML members for every category BUT BUT we have some rules defined for it
1) You can nominate the same person for different categories only two times that means a certain person can be nominated for one and then the other thats it not more than that.
2)If you think two members deserve the same award then write both their names both not more than two.
3)These awards are just for fun and celebrations DONOT i say DONOT take them personally and nominate people randomly not by their specific quality or something =)

So the nominations are as follows
1) Best spammer of ML
2) Best writer of ML
3) Best entertainer of ML
4) Ghajini of ML
5) Miss absent of ML
6) Lady gaga of ML
7) Bittoo sharma of ML
8) Raj of ML
9) Don of ML
10) Teacher of ML
11) Arjun of ML
12) Arohi of ML
13) Gauri of ML
14) Most boring person of ML
15) Shyest on ML
16) Dadu of ML
17) DJ of ML
18) Rashi of ML
19) Shefali of ML
20) Rudra of ML
21) Kumud of ML
22) Biggest fan
of ML πŸ˜›
23) miss/mr drama queen of ML
24) Karan of ML
25) Kritika of ML

Now after voting you guys have to pm all the nominations to  -tehreem-  and the subject must be Nominations for ML award function or just Nominations πŸ˜†
DEADLINE IS 3 DAYS BEFORE 100TH ML. yes i don't know the date, but we all will let you all know πŸ˜³

PLEASE SEND IN USERNAMES NOT ANY NICKS OR REAL NAMES !!

Do vote guys its a kind request though i can order also but i chose to remain polite πŸ˜†

and the next is:

Alrightttt so the next thing we have is VM/Siggie/Avi Contest πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ *yes i want u to copy that emoticon* so all you creative people, get your minds working and software's rolling because you have to make some amazing VMs/Siggies/Avi!!!  I know everyone is excited about this...because I am excited to watch all of them  
PM me with the subject as "VM/Siggie/Avi Contest" and hmm the deadline is 3 days before the 100th ML πŸ˜ƒ

Maximum siggies/Avi's allowed: 3
Maximum VMs allowed: 2 

soooo content is basically, 100th ML celebration VM/Siggie/Avi πŸ₯³

Edited by -tehreem- - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Epi ke mukhya samachar kuch is tarah hai

• Arjun ne diya arohi ko attitude and silent treatment don style...wah arjun tum toh hum sab ki ummeedo pe khare utar rahe ho awesomeπŸ‘
  • Arohi ko final hua realise ke kitani mohabbat hai super awesome⭐️...
  • Gauri wapis aayi apne coma like fever se and aate hi apne na kamiyab sazisho ki planning mein lag gayi...but gauri aaj tumhe dekhk bohot khushi hui...welcome back hai jiπŸ€— tussi aa gaye ab story bhi aage badhegee and inki mohabbat bhiπŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Radio show kiya arjuhi ne bado ki baat manne ke liye...yeh jai ke parents toh rocking cupids nikle...awesome indirect convo...and yeh dekho sadda arjun...usne sorry bolne ko kaha and janab ne i love u bhi bol diya pehle bola nahi ja raha tha ab nahi bolke raha nahi ja raha koi nahi mr.don lage raho MLSA ka full support hai for u watever u do...after all ab suffer karne ka number arohi ka hai...😈
  • Jai ne chor ko chaukidari deke reserve ki post kabootar no. 4 ki permanently apne liye [sorry aksh and kuki partner i cant use anything else yeh best suit ho raha hai is genious par🀣]
  • Arohi ne karee dhonds ki dhulai humaree bas ik hi thi khwaish kaash kuch aur der kar detee us nikamme ki pitai 😈
  • Arjun ne continue kiya apna jhakkas ignore karne wala attitude...usne layi miss isha sikhne cha cha cha...arohi pani jaisee dikhne wali vodka pike bani ik possesive biwi aur khud sawal kiya mrs.arjun singhania kaun jiska jawab bhi diya khud me!! and then kiya miss cha cha ko ta ta
  • Arohi se na hua intezaar usne kiya ikraar par arjun nahi tha waha sunne uska izhaar
  • Archie ko arohi ki mohabbat dekhk apni mohabbat yaad aa gayi...dhondu mujhe yaha se le chalo...my advice to u mr.dhondu take u're archie and go away as far as possible mein tumhara chehra nahi dekhna chahti...jai ko arjuhi sambhal lenge and uske liye shefu haina 😳
Yaha khatam hote hai kmh times ke mukhya samachar...sorry guys right now m not feeling to write whole take...on the whole awesome epi....super loving arohi getting hurt cause of arjun the intensity of her love it increasing...aur ro arohi we r loving it...arjun tum bas aisehi don bane rehna this time dont forgive her easily let her make ammends kritz di was amazing as the passionate lover,heartbroken wife,jealous spouse,drunk girl...well she rocked the show it solely and wholely belonged to her...one thing i dont like in kmh is sometimes the scenes dnt seem to flow the editing goes bad sometimes...its like a slideshow rather than a continuos show...they need to work on that and camera angles...me giving the epi 9/10...was dying to see arohi and arjuns relation this way loved it to the core...now cant wait for the holi special...wohooo arjun singhania and holi now that goanna be one heck of a treat to watch...
Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
res

edited :-

I dont know y but i super super loved d show 2day . πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ may b bcoz :-

1. arjhui's love trac
k is on peak now ....flowing in full form ..n d way we want .πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
2. arjun's showing full attitude n na
khras ...n uff his gussa ..πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ...n jealousy track bang on !πŸ‘
3. arohi's tadap ..awwe ..though i felt bad 4 her ...but this emotions r proof of true love so i m very happy .πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

now according to show :-

starting very bad ...gauri's face😑 ...n le itne dino mein zara bhi nahi badli ..abhi ta
k uski gadi wahi atki hui haiπŸ˜› ..but chalo cvs ko yaad to aayi .πŸ˜†

but 2day to i just wanted to see arjuhi again n again ...n omg cvs
ki memory was very good 2day ..radio show bhi yaad hai ..good πŸ˜›πŸ‘...so as expected both poured their feelings out through it ..but nothing changed there..arohi sad sad ..arjun bad bad πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

n then arohi came in full form n laga diye dhondu
ke 2 haath ..arey dande se pitai karni thi uski to ..but gud πŸ‘πŸΌ n loved d way arohi portrayed her feelings n emotions ..awwe poor baby😭😭..4 a min i was scared kahin arjun ab ye sab na dekh le nahi to phir aur gussa ho jayega but thank god he came late πŸ˜› but jab aaya to kya aaya ...aate hi arohi ko aisa jalaya ..ki bichari ke paas no option ..other than drink ..so arohi tulli 1 more time ...n jab tulli hoti hai to bilkul correct hoti hai πŸ˜† so here again she did absolutly right ...chrgrphr ki band bajai ...n apne dil ki baat boli ..but arjun ka to fayda nahi hua ..lekin finally archi n dhondu ka fayda hua ...thank god .. ab bas ye dono bhaag jaye yahan se ..phew...bahut natak lamba ho gaya inka .πŸ˜•

in bw ..singhu family 's planning n plotting ..ehhhh😑😑😑 loosers 🀒
n dhondu -archi - jay love trac
k -πŸ₯±πŸ˜• ...ab bahut hua over it now .

n plz cvs listen to my request ...please show arjuhi's reunion n their maha milanπŸ˜‰ n then sm twist ..plzzzzzzz ..i dont want them to seperate again b4 clearing this MU ....as whole singhu family n gauri r ready with their mean plans ..i afraid ye log
kuch gadbad na kar de pehle hi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜²

but if they will show arjuhi's milan first then i m sure it will b the most romantic moment in their life ..n will b d best episode of d show ..cant wait ..😳❀️
overall awesome episode ..arjun 's attitude n arohi 's emotions aha a treat to watch out πŸ‘

n in bw that chrgrphr was d same girl
kya ,who danced with arjun in club πŸ˜•..n arjun bhi kya chipak chipak kar dance kar raha thaπŸ˜› but song was nice .
n  ye jay
ke parents shadi se pehle kyun chale gaye πŸ˜•...chalo acha hai bach gaye aane wale toofan se πŸ˜†
n ya 2 lines 4 tulli arohi :-
" patiyala peg laga
ke kendi hai ...kendi hai ...

kalle milo to chup ye rendi hai ...rendi hai ...."πŸ˜‰

ab arohi chup mat rahe jaa
kar bol de apne dil ki baat isse pehel aur der ho jaye .....
Edited by SHIKHA19 - 13 years ago
vaishnavi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Song For arohi :πŸ˜† 
Patiala peg laga ke,
Teri gali vich aake,
Sab sudh budh hosh gawa ke,
Deewani, mein pagal, mein talli ho gayi,
Mein talli mein talli, mein talli ho gayi-

Song for arjun  : (after seeing his ignore  arohi attitude )πŸ˜‰ 
yeah! baby when you see me coming, yeah!
yeah, you better run for cover yeah!
'cause you know when i find you yeah!
yeah, i'm gonna be your lover

tujhse log kahenge
na kar pyaar mujhe
main to lakh bura hoon
neend chura loon, hosh uda doon
main to baahon mein le ke
raah bhula doon, baat bana doon

chahe jahaan, dil ko chhupa
baaton hi baaton mein
do mulaqaton mein, le loon!

bachna ae haseeno
lo main aa gaya

rest will edit 2morrow :) 

Edited by summergirl92 - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
yay!!..it's friday today..which means i have the weekend to give a detailed analysis!!......😳😳

will rite abt yesterday's epi too..which i cudn't edit..im finally out of dreamland...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..😍..that kiss despite the blooper was very passionate...☺️☺️...arjun so knows everything abt his wife..n he even knows how to keep her mouth shut...☺️☺️

@Kuki, Aksh, Jannat, Shibz, Olly, Sanju, Roshni, Chandni, Kavya, Pooja, tehreem, Amna, Arifa, Maria, Nisha, Vaishu, sruju, aanchi, zooni, sweetgirl, Shikha, bollywoodcrazed, Hina n everyone else.....hiiiiiii....πŸ€—

@Tehru...the Mohabbat Lounge banner...I cant see it anymore......please do re upload...upload on imgur.com..πŸ˜›

@Anchi and Pooja...still waiting for ur guys combined take n to make us 🀣 again..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
@Kuki and Aksh..ur guy's combined take was awesome!!!....superloved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited...
once again i loved today's epi...these epi's have alot of depth and meaning and it is slowly gettin very intense too...πŸ‘πŸΌ...we all wanted 2 c the intensity between arjuhi love story n we r seeing it which is so gud...😳 

The epi starts wid Gauri...🀒🀒...bua telling Gauri about arjuhi love is gud...it's a slap on her face..πŸ‘πŸΌ...what she wanted never happened n for her knowing this is salt to her wounds...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but bua telling Gauri to help arjuhi is a bad thing...becuase we know that she wud never allow that cuz she still has feelings for arjun..such a shamless woman she is...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘πŸ€’...but i guess if cv's r planning to remove the mask from her face and reveal a truth about what she did wid Rashi n the MU's she caused between arjuhi which lead them 2 hate each other, then i don't mind seeing this as long as they don't try to seperate arjuhi by creating another no reason MU......n i want all of these gauri's plans to fail...

I don't mind seeing a mini seperation track between arjuhi because this way their love for each other will grow much stronger and seeing them dying to see each other...live together wud b so much more intense and it wud add flavour to the track..n then seeing them reflect thru whatever has happened in the past is even bettr because they will know whatever has happened and will have time to think abt it too...n maybe arohi's redemption will b shown..then i wud love 2 c their grand emotional, passionate and intense reunion where arjuhi r going 2 tell each other how much they love each other..n they r sorry because they can't live without each other...they r made for each other...destiny has made them meet..❀️...😍☺️😳..n i wud love 2 c arjuhi's love so strong n oure that no evilness...no bad thing can ever seperate them..nothing at all will b able 2 tear them apart...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³..or mayb cv's cud them show r problem between the 2 families and how arjuhi overcome this wud b even bettr!!...πŸ‘πŸΌ...n cv's always showing Kitani Mohabbat Hai between arjuhi..which we r seeing even now...😳

The radio scene was so gud...both in pain..n arjun's gussa..uff..what can i say abt it...😍...but i didn't like it when arohi finally confessed to arjun..."I love you" n arjun thot she was faking it..πŸ˜’...that hurt arohi alot too n we can see the desperation on her...the desperation n eagerness 2 b wid arjun forever...to gain his love n trust...but arjun is stubborn n isn't guna listen or believe arohi just like that...πŸ˜‰...waiting for the actual reunion...like i keep saying..it is guna b intense..i can feel it...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³..plz plz cv's..dis is a humble req...please don't let us down on the reunion...please make it very grand..very passionate..intense, emotional..n most of all..make it unique please...😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....im dancing and lauhging because i love it when arohi was hitting dhondu..he so deserved it..πŸ‘πŸ‘..after what he has done..he is so selfish..😑..all hje tnot abt was his happiness n his life..he cudn't think about his best friend who is so much distressed n madly in love with arjun n he can see that mayb arohi wud lose him (god forbid)...n look at arohi..she thot abt her friend n refrained from confessing to arjun in yesterday's epi.....i still hate dhondu..n yet have respect for him because he indirectly played the cupid for arjuhi..he made them both realise how much they loved each other..n seeing jealous arjun was supercool...😍..but i didn't like it when arohi cried on dhondu...why did cv's show that..there was no need..n this dhondu..eveb after seeing her best friend cry didn't tell arohi that she didn't have 2 pretend..go to arjun n tell him u love him..seriously..what type of friends to arohi have?!.. esp her so called 'BEST' friends....only shefali is decent n sweet n supportive...πŸ‘πŸΌ...i really thot arjun wud see this n again misunderstand arohi but it's gud he didn't other seeing this again wud hurt...

Arohi waiting for arjun so they can dance n for arohi 2 stay closer to arjun...😳...but arjun cums wid a choreographer...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ..to jalao arohi..n arohi saying that i dnt kind..i wnt do anything..im not a typical possesive wife..i wnt abuse her..etc...immedietly struck my mind that she wud do something like this only...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n seeing arjun n that choreographer dance n b close just made her even desperate n very hurt...n chose the drinking path instead..n then came her taali act which was great...Kritz was awesome in dis scene..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..she potratyed arohi very well..n the pain she was going thru..n when she cudn't take it...she confessed infront of everyone that she loves arjun..but when she looked around..arjun was gone.....n then Archi had 2 take her away...my heart went out 2 arohi here...πŸ˜’
Archi seeing arohi like this realised that marrying someone else n leaving dhondu wud have been her biggest mistake n she didn't want to b in the same state as arohi is rite now..so when dhondu came n asked what she sed Archi sed "I love you"..so finally dhonds got his archi..DDLJ style..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...no he can go away from arohi's life....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

About yesterday's kiss n confession scene
i superduper loved it...minus the blooper...😑...dunnoe what the camera wale is up to 😈..but please cut down the bloopers...i wanna see a real kiss..without any bloopers now..during the actual reunion mayb..😍...n shibz had also sed she wanted 2 c arjun kissing arohi all over her face...slowly...☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ...hehe..:D..i wud love 2 c that cuz it wud b very passionate...symbolising arjuhi's love...❀️..n loved how arjun confessed first and den shut arohi up wid the kiss...first arohi's eyes showed she was shocked..n den later she closed her eyes indicating that she was njoying the moment n it felt like she was finding peace on her lovers lips...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³..it was her true loves first kiss...a moment of a lifetime..❀️
this whole week has been a treat to watch..seeing arjuhi's love come out is just great...waitng for next week...the holi epi's esp..:D

Im dun guys...πŸ€—

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
very said for arohi
itna ki apne comments bhi nhi likh paungi😭
kavyasam thumbnail
happy  holi

super loved the episode.    β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ 

arjun -  😳 πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
 arohi - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
 dhond -  πŸ˜”πŸ€”β“
 jay -  πŸ€ͺπŸ€“
 archi -  πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
 dushta chatushtay -  🀒😑πŸ₯±πŸ· 
 bua  -- 

Arohi  could not wait for 6 days  to tell πŸ‘πŸ‘  and decided to break the stupid promise  made to dumb dhondu πŸ‘πŸ‘.  I love you arohi πŸ€—.   

Bua confiding in gauri , bad idea,  and gauri coming to know that arjuhi are in love super super bad ,  I was bowled over by her reaction to aro is in love,  it is so simple for whole ullu khandan to decide abt love 🀒 and gauri  actually still thnks she can get arjun after what happened at hm hotel 😲🀒🀬  .     and  she was calling bua  'love' πŸ˜†  and  bua  without questioning easily agrees to leave everything to gauri  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. 

The next scene was super good.   it was simple to the point and they did not over stretch it ,  just three callers and  three awesome replies  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .    Arohi  expecting arjun to notice her actions when she doesnt want to say ILU  but that  wont  suffice  he wants  words this time, he is done interpreting her actions.   Arjun wants her to know it is either ILU or bye bye .  and the sorry scene was good too,  he simply says sorry arohi just for the sake of caller and there was really no need for him to say sorry to her or even ilu,  arohi this time  says  ILU πŸ‘πŸ‘  directly.  He doesnt  want  to   take any chances this time and leaves. πŸ‘.   Loved it ,  liked arjun's mood here completely.

dhondu trying to talk to archi, bhari function hall mein ? πŸ€” and jor jor se baatein karte hai, jay's parents are walking arnd substituting for guests πŸ˜• and jay wants to talk to dhondu and is happy that he is spending more time with archi 🀣πŸ€ͺ and tells him his archi's  stalker πŸ˜• , isnt dhondu still a stranger to jay how can he talk abt his wld be wife with him  πŸ˜•,    and also wants dhondz to do the spying  and is ready to wait for 3 days for result  , nahi to dhond ko nikal dega matlab dhond ko ultimatum diya ki  meri fiancee ko tum 3 din mein bhaga sakte ho πŸ€ͺ .chor ke hath mein chaabi .   'arjun ko bolke chutti karvadunga'  why arjun, it shld be lovedeep bua na,  arjun ko bologe  to  woh isi waqt tayyar hai chutti  karne ke liye πŸ˜†.

arohi comes there and starts  hitting  dhondz,  I am glad she was still in the same mood as from the studio πŸ‘πŸΌ she will not come out of it until arjun is convinced 😳,   she hits him good πŸ‘ and cries 'tumne mujhe koi option choda hai kya'  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  bahut  badi promise hai , bahut  bada mission hai πŸ˜•  kya option chodna hai there is no need to sacrifice arjun's and your happiness for this dumbo.πŸ˜•  and  this  dhondu why is he  chipkofying  arohi sooooo much  😑  dislike dislike  ,   wiping tears, pinching cheeks,  touching head to head,  yeh sab harkate karega to arjun ko gussa nai to aur kya ayega ,  idiots ,  director  there was no  need for  dhondu chipkofy scenes.   it wld have been more effective  if he had  some pain in face and voice instead of his antics. πŸ₯± . and even after she cried so much he  did not ask her to go and tell arjun and he will come with her 😲 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.   The camera shld have just focussed arohi in this scene, with dhondu in distance. 

loved arohi's lines ' tumhare chakkar mein main apna pyar kho dungi ,  6 din mein pata nahi kya kya ho jayega  (this line scared me ) ,  man kar raha hai ki apni jaan de du  " this last line was so deep that now she is in so much love that she is ready to even die πŸ˜³πŸ‘ she has reached that stage in love where she should be able to go back anymore.  'main uske aas paas rehna chahti hoon , thats all I want now ' ,   😳  thats all we also want πŸ˜ƒ, CVs please remember that you showed these lines and show us arohi acting upon it,  arjun ke aas paas rehne ka .  pls. pls. 😳 

Arjun's mood has changed, kyun change kiya ?  he  cld have had the scene with the coreographer  while  still being in the same mood as he was in the studio na. taunting her is not going to work he shld continue to be in this mood ignoring and being angry at her.    nways the scene again rocked making arohi talli, and loved her dialouges here all of them.   BT walo apne coreographers ko change karo ,   arjun and that lady are dancing and in the bgnd mein woh log kya practice kar rahe the , dance????  whatever ,  when arohi said 'main gali thodi dungi , dantungi thodi' I knew she will do all that πŸ˜†  and loved her breakdown, both in front of arjun and in front of archi.  talli hone ka  kuch to fayada hua.   archi ko already  kuch kuch hone laga tha ,and after seeing aro's pain she finally decided to  go with dhond. 😳 .   abhi  dhond kya karega , phir kuch naya drama karega, ya phir  will he think  now he has to help arohi get back to arjun and will he help her in these 3 days?  returning her favour?   so sangeet mein dance hone wala hai , since the lady teacher left  he will have to dance with aro ,  for tere ore ?  that will be nice nice.  😳

pignesh,micky and kumud trio planning to know abt  arjun's past ,  their scene was good and piggy is thrust with the job of finding details, now dont know how much dirt he will dig   plus gauri  on the other end . rudra upto his own  plans,  all of them    trying to hurt  arjuhi,  how will they withstand it . CVs please dont separate them again ,  not  now,  Let them have a beautiful life atleast for sometime, let them lead a normal married life,   bring all these clowns  later.  😭

brilliant work by karan and kritika, loved karan  in   first scene and kritika  in  talli scene . gr8  job πŸ‘πŸ‘.   good work by the team  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now if I may -  in first scene when lovedeep calls out gauri , there is a faint 'gauri ' sound , why?   in yday's kiss scene  camera  angles at  couple of times were not right ,  it is obivious onscreen kiss cant be real but atleast   real laga  sakte hai na,  when it is shot  from his side, i.e. his face visible the camera work shld have been done more carefully.   It was a good scene but still cld have been flawless with little more attention to editing.   chek the pics and scene u can make out which particular point I am talking abt. 

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god whose face have you shown today out of all ppl why guari pls dont make us sick.

anyways todays episode was all of arohi pouring 😭  her heart out but arjun ignoring the pain and signs after all he is confused πŸ˜• after what happened yesterday so cant blame him.
but aleast we got to hear i love you from both of them for each other even though it was for the radio.  i liked how arohi was taking her frustation on dhondhu which he deserves but it will be worth watching when arjun beats him up after finding out the truth which i hope is soon now that archana has confessed her love to dhondhu he  should get a move on.

after watching yesterday's episode i wish if we only got see arjuhi because didnt want to see anyone else especially that rascal  mickeal ,piggy, i mean now they have started to plot to separate arjuhi oh god pls let this plan of theirs flop like all others i mean we have more ppl wanting to separate them than reuniting them.

and how cool kritz looked drunk and truth came out even though arjun was not their to hear it but i think she should drink more often cos the scenes she creates is the possesive wifey arjun is looking for.
 did u guys notice how he was standing behind her and enjoying the scene,the  look he had on his face was awesome.i think he is doing all this on purpose to get arohi to complete yesterday,s sentence i love you arjun which she did if only arjun stayed their a minute longer he would have got to hear those 3 words he has been waiting for. 

so archana has finally realised she still loves dhondhu thanks to arohi i hope the truth is out alot quicker now so arjun & arohi are free from the pain.

now the boring bit is it is friday and we have to wait for 2 days for next episode which is the hardest part i wish they come up with episodes for the weekends we miss them and get bored without them.
if it was,nt for the forum we would have nothing to join us over the weekends thanks to this forum we have something.

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 13 years ago