Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

no performance of raga!!!!!!!

deepika88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
why why did the cut our raga dance sequence....i was like waiting to see them dance...i thought i missed out so i saw the video like 3 times then iqbal wrote in hos tweet the cut their dance sequence....why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is there a possibility of them showing on monday..as in sbs and all they showed dev and rads dancing also and rads is covering her face and that too was not shown..so is it possible there is another part of it?????????????????i just want to see our raga's dance😭😭😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i sat thru 2 hrs of boring choti bahu and didnt see MIK perform😡
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
are u kidding me? they didnt show them?? WHY?? im gonna lose my mind!😡
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's just SO unfair, people watched 2 hours for the show for nothinggggg...Arghhh!!!!! And MIK and Binny had obviously worked hard for their performance, it's like wasting their time and talent...Edited by *4rom heaven* - 13 years ago
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
stupid zee this is called misleading your viewers you put a big advert in the paper then u cut off the performance seriously come on!!!!!!! grow up zee tv....its viewers who pay for the channel..maybe insh it will continue on monday i guess..
Edited by LadyZaib - 13 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Write to Zee  TV on Facebook , why they cut RaGa performance, please!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
ZEE TV  really disgusts me , me too waited , it's called betrayal of trust.😡
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Does anyone know who all were shown, I'll let if u know if any couples missing from the lot!  This might continue til Monday so don't lose hope!
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okay I am freaking Pissed..I mean PISSED..I was soooo looking forward to see RaGa / IqBi performance..I am Mad Annoyed...I dont get it how could they just cut there OWN channels couple performance out...Like seriously what the hell is wrong with these people...??? And if they weren't going to show them why the hell did you waste not just our but Iqbal and Binnys time..So disrespectful to the actors.👎🏼 And Why the hell were they shown on all the promotions.UFFFF.?? Okay sorry I am just really pissed..and really waited for them....Arrrgggghhhhhhh..😡..Man I really wanted to see them...😭😭😭

Edited by Siddu246 - 13 years ago
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
do the zee tv thinks that we all are fools that we waited for aur super hot & superhit jori dance sequence od iqbi/raga in the holi celebration episode😡they can even show the cheap dance sequences  of those stupid & foolish item girls but cannot show the fantastic ragalicious dance sequence of their fabulous show which has become so famous in such a short span😭not only the show but the characters rudra & gauri and the actors iqbal  & binny are so famous/have a great fan following and are so generous & humble good human beings🤗zee tv completely cheated all of us by showing archana manav's 3 faltu performances even with some dialogue,jai & mahi's crap dance but not showing rudra & gauri's mindblowing performance in the show made by their own production house👎🏼i will completely kill zee tv for waisting not only our precious time & dream of seing the ragalicious dance but also waisted our iqbal & binny's precious time which they took out from their busy schedule and spend for  shooting the dance sequence🤬i personally think from now onwards iqbal & binny should never perform for zee tv gadho ko akal aa jayegi bewakoof kahi ke😆one day zee tv will definitely pay for cheating us so badly🥺from now onwards i will never watch anything on zee tv except sangini because i only zee tv just for my favourite show sangini & for my rudra & gauri otherwise zee tv go to hell🤪even the other small channel like sabtv also knows very well how to promote their own shows better than zee tv😃they should go to mental asylum in order to get their brain checked ffor cheating us & iqbi both😭

Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago