Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinku4u thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lily_k25

yaar..do u know when does the repeat telecast comes??
on which days n wat time?

Lily darling its saturde- 10-12 morning
saturde- 5pm onwards
 sunde-11 pm onwards😊

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rinku4u

Lily darling its saturde- 10-12 morning
saturde- 5pm onwards
 sunde-11 pm onwards😊

u mean sunday morning ?..they will show the last weeks episodes or the friday;s episdoe?? am confused πŸ˜•
rinku4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily_k25

u mean sunday morning ?..they will show the last weeks episodes or the friday;s episdoe?? am confused πŸ˜•

jo chhoot gaya oospe matt rona ... jo aane wala hai oose dekhna😊😊😊😊😊
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rinku4u

jo chhoot gaya oospe matt rona ... jo aane wala hai oose dekhna😊😊

arey baba..am asking in general...if some day i miss watching it..then when can i watch it afterwards.. i used to know the repeat times of prc n dv during those days...so was asking u
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Hey Rinku, now that I've seen the epi I'm here to comment! πŸ˜†

I agree with every word you said! It was just AWESOME!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ My only hope is that they continue in the same vein and don't disappoint us! πŸ˜³
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hii everyone...i m new to this forum ...my name is Himanshu Sinha😊

I started watching this serial just from yesterday and i am loving it because it reminded me the classic serial "Chanakya" which i watched in my childhood days and to my surprise this one is matching the class of that serial....in that serial Title role of chankaya was very very well played by Chandraprakash Divedi but the man who is playing chanakya in this serial is also too good..well done CVπŸ‘
rinku4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinha18

Hii everyone...i m new to this forum ...my name is Himanshu Sinha😊

I started watching this serial just from yesterday and i am loving it because it reminded me the classic serial "Chanakya" which i watched in my childhood days and to my surprise this one is matching the class of that serial....in that serial Title role of chankaya was very very well played by Chandraprakash Divedi but the man who is playing chanakya in this serial is also too good..well done CVπŸ‘

Even I was bit Skeptical about it 😊 but the person playing  Chanakya ... created a benchmark  hereπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ as if the character was tailor made 4 him . πŸ‘ Anyone else in his place wouldnt have been apt😊. he is just too perfect 4 d role . All thanks to the casting director for this treatπŸ‘ The confidence with which he walks , delivers dialogues, looks to the focus,  everything  makes the character alive .. his nose sharp eyes   are just perfectπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

all the stars to the casting director 4 thisπŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsom acting by evry1 especialy by cgm n chanakya ....great bkground score
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsom n can bring imagin's trp at a height ,atleast now imagine shud promot at a gud xtent
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I applaud this serial in all entirety... fabulous direction, photography, dialogues and acting ...at all level it was excellent ...
the serial held your attention totally from the very first episode ... I wait for the next episode ... 😍
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘