Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURU Outstanding Today:Mod's note PG34 (Page 23)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by -sum-

The problem with Veena's posts are the way she words them....anyone with a lick of sense can read between the lines and decipher that she regards GC as the sole contributor to the show therefore totally disregarding DD's hard work.....the show is a hit because of their COMBINED efforts and hard work....all her posts ONLY praise GC as though all DD does is sit in a corner and munch apples....does it stick in her craw that much to just acknowledge DDs contributionErmm....she has worked equally hard if not more

Agreed 100%Big smile

@sum: Amen!

Need I say more? You think GC is a good actor? That's great, so do most people on this forum? You think he is a great actor? Even better, good to see your admiration for him. You watch the show just for Maan aka GC? Good to see you have some motivation left to watch this show.

But what is the need to repeat yourself and say the same thing EVERY single day of the week? Maybe some people didn't understand the first time when you posted a topic claiming how his acting was 'superb', or maybe the didn't understand the 2nd time you posted a topic saying how 'awesome' he is, hopefully by the 3rd time they would have understood he is also 'outstanding'. 

Hun, we get it. You like/love/adore/respect GC. No need to repeat yourself for the 4957284875757th time.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28AmiiishPreethi-Premi-Sangs-sumaiya-kayhappygoluckySilentsoulutopia88SecretKhabri420

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by -sum-

The problem with Veena's posts are the way she words them....anyone with a lick of sense can read between the lines and decipher that she regards GC as the sole contributor to the show therefore totally disregarding DD's hard work.....the show is a hit because of their COMBINED efforts and hard work....all her posts ONLY praise GC as though all DD does is sit in a corner and munch apples....does it stick in her craw that much to just acknowledge DDs contributionErmm....she has worked equally hard if not more

Agreed 100%Big smile

@sum: Amen!

Need I say more? You think GC is a good actor? That's great, so do most people on this forum? You think he is a great actor? Even better, good to see your admiration for him. You watch the show just for Maan aka GC? Good to see you have some motivation left to watch this show.

But what is the need to repeat yourself and say the same thing EVERY single day of the week? Maybe some people didn't understand the first time when you posted a topic claiming how his acting was 'superb', or maybe the didn't understand the 2nd time you posted a topic saying how 'awesome' he is, hopefully by the 3rd time they would have understood he is also 'outstanding'. 

Hun, we get it. You like/love/adore/respect GC. No need to repeat yourself for the 4957284875757th time.

LOL Respect, drooling and admiration is not a problem but saying same thing again again even though most of the members are not liking is too much. To get respect TM has to respect the views of other forum members. First 5 pages of the GF is full with hats off to him is too much. Main kehti hoon de do dunkiya ke saare topic , hats de kar kaam katham karo lekin daily attayachaar is too much.

Edited by happygolucky - 18 March 2011 at 3:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Amiiishhindu4lyfPreethi-Premisumaiya-kayutopia88

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Kuls I don't watch the show anymore. I just read Tanu's live update and then I ask my friends that epi is worth my time or not. But I m emotionally attach to the character of Geet. So I come on GF  to read about her.

dont tell me u liked episode.......Deadif yes than I am sorry..
so today episode was not worth ur time............I emotionally attahced to maneet........isliye yeh trauma jhel rahi hoon.............babaji .............mujhe iss mental torture se bachao..........ek bomb blast karva do geet main............
ek tha raja ek thi raani.....dono ko maar dalo khatam karo kahani............Cry
than rebirth LOLnew love storyLOL

My buddies told me you can skip so I did not watch today.LOL  Waise I  am hoping the track will change in future and we all get together and enjoy manneet momentsEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuls11

Kuls I don't watch the show anymore. I just read Tanu's live update and then I ask my friends that epi is worth my time or not. But I m emotionally attach to the character of Geet. So I come on GF  to read about her.

dont tell me u liked episode.......Deadif yes than I am sorry..
so today episode was not worth ur time............I emotionally attahced to maneet........isliye yeh trauma jhel rahi hoon.............babaji .............mujhe iss mental torture se bachao..........ek bomb blast karva do geet main............
ek tha raja ek thi raani.....dono ko maar dalo khatam karo kahani............Cry
than rebirth LOLnew love storyLOL

My buddies told me you can skip so I did not watch today.LOL  Waise I  am hoping the track will change in future and we all get together and enjoy manneet momentsEmbarrassed

yaa its going to be better ...they are coming out of their claustrophobic sets of KM......porbaly out.........mahesh said....after MC and MU........a new fresh love story of maneet is waiting for u..............only that hope hs kept me going through this.........super ...........irritating phase of all Miss ....carriages and understandings........

gurpreet28happygolucky

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
LOL

Edited by sangi1588 - 18 March 2011 at 4:00pm

happygoluckySecretKhabri420

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
kuls will they show maan and geet joining college kya?LOL

btw why u didnt like todays epi?

Edited by Amiiish - 18 March 2011 at 3:51pm

happygoluckySilentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

Haan......they met again in colleege............Big smileaur unhe peechle janam ke sapne aaye............hum dono kee beech koi taar hau..............aur dev........ne bomb blast karvaya ho........vo pooa 20 saal main villian ban gaya ho....................replica of kajol saif movie.............Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..............aur usse yeh dono deekh jaaye..........inn dono ko alag karne main lag jaaye............aur inki kismat inhe jodne main.,,
and I love new freash rebirth love stories..........

Hai allash main to kitni aachi writer hoon..............GEET CVS,,,,ur brain is on.....honemymoom with GC....please hire me..........EmbarrassedI will do free job for maneet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiish

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

If they join college then there is no scope of hot romanceWink

I want story to take a turn in a way that we get to see more manneet moments.Manneet were in same bed for almost a month but they did not even kissed each other. Deed nahi toh one hot hug was doable. WinkYahan toh MSK ko bhramachaari banadiya hai.LOL

Edited by happygolucky - 18 March 2011 at 4:10pm

AmiiishSilentsoul

Go to top