Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kuls11

vaise ddian denian even idiots.....were together on..........that.......forgeiners bhagoo mission too......I loved that thread..........because I knew..........unse....baki forum kitna darte hai.........nahi tissue ke jaorrat nahi hai........main aajka episode dekhke aram se aanson ko gusse main convert ker sakti hoon....

Good one Kuls. I always look forward to your replies
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Good one Kuls. I always look forward to your replies

dont tell me u liked episode.......🤢if yes than I am sorry..
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

Kuls I don't watch the show anymore. I just read Tanu's live update and then I ask my friends that epi is worth my time or not. But I m emotionally attach to the character of Geet. So I come on GF  to read about her.
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

Kuls I don't watch the show anymore. I just read Tanu's live update and then I ask my friends that epi is worth my time or not. But I m emotionally attach to the character of Geet. So I come on GF  to read about her.

so today episode was not worth ur time............I emotionally attahced to maneet........isliye yeh trauma jhel rahi hoon.............babaji .............mujhe iss mental torture se bachao..........ek bomb blast karva do geet main............
ek tha raja ek thi raani.....dono ko maar dalo khatam karo kahani............😭
than rebirth 😆new love story😆
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed 100%😃

@sum: Amen!

Need I say more? You think GC is a good actor? That's great, so do most people on this forum? You think he is a great actor? Even better, good to see your admiration for him. You watch the show just for Maan aka GC? Good to see you have some motivation left to watch this show.

But what is the need to repeat yourself and say the same thing EVERY single day of the week? Maybe some people didn't understand the first time when you posted a topic claiming how his acting was 'superb', or maybe the didn't understand the 2nd time you posted a topic saying how 'awesome' he is, hopefully by the 3rd time they would have understood he is also 'outstanding'. 

Hun, we get it. You like/love/adore/respect GC. No need to repeat yourself for the 4957284875757th time.
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

@sum: Amen!

Need I say more? You think GC is a good actor? That's great, so do most people on this forum? You think he is a great actor? Even better, good to see your admiration for him. You watch the show just for Maan aka GC? Good to see you have some motivation left to watch this show.

But what is the need to repeat yourself and say the same thing EVERY single day of the week? Maybe some people didn't understand the first time when you posted a topic claiming how his acting was 'superb', or maybe the didn't understand the 2nd time you posted a topic saying how 'awesome' he is, hopefully by the 3rd time they would have understood he is also 'outstanding'. 

Hun, we get it. You like/love/adore/respect GC. No need to repeat yourself for the 4957284875757th time.

😆 Respect, drooling and admiration is not a problem but saying same thing again again even though most of the members are not liking is too much. To get respect TM has to respect the views of other forum members. First 5 pages of the GF is full with hats off to him is too much. Main kehti hoon de do dunkiya ke saare topic , hats de kar kaam katham karo lekin daily attayachaar is too much.
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
so today episode was not worth ur time............I emotionally attahced to maneet........isliye yeh trauma jhel rahi hoon.............babaji .............mujhe iss mental torture se bachao..........ek bomb blast karva do geet main............
ek tha raja ek thi raani.....dono ko maar dalo khatam karo kahani............😭
than rebirth 😆new love story😆

My buddies told me you can skip so I did not watch today.😆  Waise I  am hoping the track will change in future and we all get together and enjoy manneet moments😳
Silentsoul thumbnail

My buddies told me you can skip so I did not watch today.😆  Waise I  am hoping the track will change in future and we all get together and enjoy manneet moments😳

yaa its going to be better ...they are coming out of their claustrophobic sets of KM......porbaly out.........mahesh said....after MC and MU........a new fresh love story of maneet is waiting for u..............only that hope hs kept me going through this.........super ...........irritating phase of all Miss ....carriages and understandings........
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😆
Edited by sangi1588 - 13 years ago
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kuls will they show maan and geet joining college kya?😆

btw why u didnt like todays epi?
Edited by Amiiish - 13 years ago
Previous