Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Nakul was outstanding today ...HAAN 

I was about to say the same 😆

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Who said he can romance himself!  Its quite tru he is, u see now Dev is moving in cause MSK is too slow! 🤣

Arre MSK can romance himself, can't u see he kisses his own thumb? ROFL He is so much in love with himself ROFL
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SlovHanda

msk is really too slow yaar...no doubt....he can only speaks but never do any action😆,,,,only dev can do action,,,,😆,,

When MSK get to have a CON with Geet, then he would not believe it himself when Geet gets pregnant from him, he might even accuse her that she did something with Dev outside, since he knows well that he himself is a nikamma 😆
Minoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
GC was mindblowing as always.........
love him and his acting to core......
he is the soul of the show and thinking of GHSP without him as maan is a nightmare for me as well as for every MAAN DROOLIAN.....
if you don't agree with veena di or any other member praising GC just avoid writing comments as it is not of any use becoz we will never agree to what you say and vice-versa....
kyun apna aur doosron ka dimaag kharaab karne par tule ho.
Simran1919 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
so true girl just amazing he is the best best best love him soooooooooooo much
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hope the next show GC will sign , he shld sign where ONLY him and him will Act ........No one else   ...... wld love to see the TRPs of that show 

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM Veena😊Didnt get to see todays episode as i was out. This pic HAILAA !!!MK and his attitude😳. But im actually grateful i didnt see as after reading everyones posts and update abt todays epi . What rubbish Cvs are showing seriously???? Edited by sana_sugarbun - 13 years ago
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haila😲 what is going on here? First it was Geet bashing now its Maan bashing? Ladies please…two wrongs don't make a right so please yaar calm down and let it be. Using GC/Maan or DD/Geet as a weapon in this fight is not gonna solve anything. It's not their fault if fans get carried away so why…someone has to be the bigger person, if not this is gonna go in circles and never gonna end. And devils😕…I thought you guys were more sensible…what are you doing