GURU Outstanding Today:Mod's note PG34 - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by verode

Ya Avi u are right vitamin ke bina jee nahi sakthe hai na๐Ÿ˜‰

How can I forget it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
pavssss r u here?๐Ÿ˜•i just saw u likin my comment๐Ÿ˜† kaha hoooooooooooo jiiiiii๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by SlovHanda

zinda rehney k liye teri kasam ,,ek mulakaat zaroori h sanam๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by 49erFan

Who said he can romance himself!  Its quite tru he is, u see now Dev is moving in cause MSK is too slow! ๐Ÿคฃ

msk is really too slow yaar...no doubt....he can only speaks but never do any action๐Ÿ˜†,,,,only dev can do action,,,,๐Ÿ˜†,,
Originally posted by SlovHanda

msk is really too slow yaar...no doubt....he can only speaks but never do any action๐Ÿ˜†,,,,only dev can do action,,,,๐Ÿ˜†,,
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ very bad ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Sayna

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ very bad ๐Ÿ˜†

maan to family planning hi karta reh gya or dev date par bhi ho aya,,,,๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘I AGREE GC did an AMAZING JOB TODAY as ALWAYS  both in the show and in Tip Tip song sequence ๐Ÿ˜
[QUOTE=happygolucky]

Veena I totally disagree with u. Your topics has inner meaning which clearly shows that GC is all in all and DD is just a veg in that show
[/QUOTE]yes veena you need not explain it..your post speaks...your gurmeet is maan for us and this maan loves geet..this is the story and we all love them together...if you love maan praise him., then why do you judge geet dear..your least interested in darshti., then why do you comment on the character which she plays..you are a maan lover..but cant love/like geet ..thats your choice and we all respect you...but who are you to create a difference between maan and geet and always framing rules as how geet should talk to maan...who are you to say that geet is not loving maan., geet is selfish..blah! blah! these all shows you are maan l;over and geet hater...but we dont bother about your hatredness  if you keep it to yourselves...if you try to spread it in the forum that too geet forum we fans cant take it....
Originally posted by sindu1231

yes veena you need not explain it..your post speaks...your gurmeet is maan for us and this maan loves geet..this is the story and we all love them together...if you love maan praise him., then why do you judge geet dear..your least interested in darshti., then why do you comment on the character which she plays..you are a maan lover..but cant love/like geet ..thats your choice and we all respect you...but who are you to create a difference between maan and geet and always framing rules as how geet should talk to maan...who are you to say that geet is not loving maan., geet is selfish..blah! blah! these all shows you are maan l;over and geet hater...but we dont bother about your hatredness  if you keep it to yourselves...if you try to spread it in the forum that too geet forum we fans cant take it....
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ thanx 
thank u for the lovely post. i luv gc as maan.luv drasthi all the time. luv geet whn she believes n supports our maan. regardless what geet does, i always enjoy drashti's acting.

there is no point in watching the show whn maan's not there. it's not true for evey1. but i like it like that. i don't remember watching the show this eagerly ever whn he is not on screen.

on the second note...i don't think there was any rip in his pants. r u guys talkin about the flap sticking up infront of his zippers.????