GURU Outstanding Today:Mod's note PG34 - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Really i cannot help u guys. tomorrow also i will make a topic for GC, day after and next day and till the end of the show. Because i don't think i can stop myself posting topics on him. So i think i have to speak with all u guys every day. ok then we will do that
Originally posted by happygolucky

Look at my post Julz. They thrashed it rite and left. I was shocked to see double rule of games. Theory of karma . Jaisa karoge waisa bharoge😆

Bilkul avi, jaise karogi waise barogi. 

Look at my post Julz. They thrashed it rite and left. I was shocked to see double rule of games. Theory of karma . Jaisa karoge waisa bharoge😆
👏 jaise karna waise bharoge, wa kia line hai ...😆 suba bohut maze le rahe te 🤣 ab kya hua?
Originally posted by verode

Really i cannot help u guys. tomorrow also i will make a topic for GC, day after and next day and till the end of the show. Because i don't think i can stop myself posting topics on him. So i think i have to speak with all u guys every day. ok then we will do that

go ahead😆

😆😆 agreed<3
[QUOTE=jalparii_h2o]u all want this post to be closed even i dun have problem with it.....but its not fair you all are attacking one person(veena) if u think its a repetitive post report it mod will close it....
[/QUOTE]when veena can make every new thread just to hurt us i think its not at all wrong in giving her this reply...we are tired of her post..i too enjoy many of veenas post and i really dont have any problem with her...all these days i was quiet because i know veena p[ersonally...but today the way she spoke about geet and still sticking to her point is very hurting...when she is not bothered about we people getting hurted., then there is no point in being patient  .... i thought she loves maan so much but today she made it clear she hates geet/darshti...

Jaisa aap soche. Ball is on ur court

Haan aurr kya...

We are with you di........

abb ladna heen hai to jee bhar kar lado......

Kal ho na Ho....😕

Bilkul avi, jaise karogi waise barogi. 

Applies to u very well😆
The problem with Veena's posts are the way she words them....anyone with a lick of sense can read between the lines and decipher that she regards GC as the sole contributor to the show therefore totally disregarding DD's hard work.....the show is a hit because of their COMBINED efforts and hard work....all her posts ONLY praise GC as though all DD does is sit in a corner and munch apples....does it stick in her craw that much to just acknowledge DDs contribution🤔....she has worked equally hard if not more