Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sangi1588

deed...haaye kab hoga deed...anyways preeths loved ur jawaab ðŸ˜‰

preetu,,didn;t u hear msk words in todays episode ,,,aaj se hi nayi shurat kartey h....he wanna do ahema hem wid geet asap🤣
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Geekgod

Guys dignity and decorum please........behave your age or your perceived age. Don't get into personal stuff now....that does not look good. ðŸ¤“🤣

With that my daily quota of imparting wisdom is over.........let the mayhem begin (not really)😆

Geek baab hi jai ho! santhi santhi.... 😳 Ok lets keep it just to Maneet....
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u all want this post to be closed even i dun have problem with it.....but its not fair you all are attacking one person(veena) if u think its a repetitive post report it mod will close it....
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _innocent_

😲selfish😆😆 

maan is the most selfless man on earth and geet wow she is just so selfish

aaj se hi shurat hogi< wah maan wah<3 congo dude 🤢

julu,,,,he was also carrying some scary doll😆,,,he want to impregnate her,,,hamara baba,,,good move han😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now Im bored, same thing over and over again....u see repatative things r not fun anymore!  ðŸ˜‰
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sindu1231

she didnt just called selfish..questioned whether she needs maan to be just a father to the child...is this correct...do you ask us to believe she did all these things because she loves this serial so much1 when you people are indirectly bashing someone in the name of a fictional character ad calling us bashers... ...atleast we devils are doing it straightly.....dont think all deedianns/devils are gc haters..if so then you are wrong....

sindhu1231 dnt bother bangin ur head against a wall= madam jii thinks maan is her bhaghwan so accordin to her even if he beats geet up he will be in the right🤢 

seriousli bein a woman and chattin such nonsense🤢so wat if she is a fictional character -the woman just has a MC for god sake
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Maan Bashing! Oh god for the lst time i am telling! I love Maan! He is Maan the God i cant dare to bash him.... But the billi chuha story thoda boring ho gaya hai...

may be he is God for u but i dun consider him as God....and i think i can get all ur bashing posts if search them on GF ...natak bas karo...a
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

u all want this post to be closed even i dun have problem with it.....but its not fair you all are attacking one person(veena) if u think its a repetitive post report it mod will close it....

Di .......come to our MM.......no need to be here.......
This has become the routine......

Everytime Veena di opens a topic.....this happens....I dunno what the people have problem with her..

and o.k...I dun want to have any comment on me now......😡 That's enough.....😡
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sindu1231

she didnt just called selfish..questioned whether she needs maan to be just a father to the child...is this correct...do you ask us to believe she did all these things because she loves this serial so much1 when you people are indirectly bashing someone in the name of a fictional character ad calling us bashers... ...atleast we devils are doing it straightly.....dont think all deedianns/devils are gc haters..if so then you are wrong....

Oh Sindu! Perfect reply! Not all Dev/Deed are GC haters... Atleast i know for sure none of them are MAAN haters actually... INCLUSIVE of me!
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Maan Bashing! Oh god for the lst time i am telling! I love Maan! He is Maan the God i cant dare to bash him.... But the billi chuha story thoda boring ho gaya hai...

ofcourse preethi..i love this maan /gurmeet so much but at the same time i love geet/dd too....this is geet forum..it means maaneet/gurti land...please veena dont divide this place....whenever you make a topic you make it very clear that its only maan and not maaneet..its hurting us more...its you making post everytime thats instigating fights ., creating difference between maan and geet....