Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: FLGators

You are right Charu, even I watched this link. Yes, when he was putting gulaal it was all forced. I think Nikhil's mom stopped Naitik & Akshara from leaving. So the Dino's were forced to play holi w/them. Akshara ko thoda bhaang pilate hai pichle saal ki tarah😑 Sab teekh hoga uske baad. kya pakaya ro rokhe

yes, i said it pehle bhi ke i saw Nikhil's mom there n it's all being done for her...and hina just said ke they r celebrating together toh it's true na...

yeah n this time lock gayitri and akshara in a room πŸ€£ akshara will cry and cry and say "ma aapne meri koi baat par vishwas nahi kiya, humne aapko kitna dhoonda mandir mein πŸ˜†" and gayitri wud have said "bahu tum kyun apne maayke chali jaati ho humein bina bataye"
JAYA_09 thumbnail
one thing charu i don't understand naitik last dialogue 'NA HUMAE DUKH HOGA NA GHAR WALON KIO THAKLEEF' waht is the meaning for this.
please anyone can tell the exact maning acc to serial i understand waht naitik told . acc to the situation waht vl be rsult.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
and charu he naksh don't drink bhaang and something special will be there what it vl be charu or anyone can tell?please.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
guys something fishy lagaraha he'i don't know after seeing the video really where is gay3 mahaan b'ma was thee i think this gay3 vl more bhaang to nikhil and vl come to know the truth may be to his family and everyone  except naksh.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

guys something fishy lagaraha he'i don't know after seeing the video really where is gay3 mahaan b'ma was thee i think this gay3 vl more bhaang to nikhil and vl come to know the truth may be to his family and everyone  except naksh. even the reporter say that naksh ki jaldi ghari ki vapas hogi but not in holi i think batwaara is still on they didn't said batwaara cancel hog=aya or naksh saath holi manayenge.

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

thanks for the link dear..after watching this i'm sure ke it's a natak..see naitik and daddaji and akshara's face when they put gulal..🀒 

arrey yeh video toh hum dekhe hi nahi the..πŸ˜•  ab toh m also pakka sure ki its all natak...Dino ka face Dino jaisa hi lag raha hai...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  chalo now m all at peace....
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

arrey yeh video toh hum dekhe hi nahi the..πŸ˜•  ab toh m also pakka sure ki its all natak...Dino ka face Dino jaisa hi lag raha hai...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  chalo now m all at peace....

taffy i want to know what naitik told to akshi na humae dukh hoga na gharwale tahkleef hoga waht does it mean.and i also saw the the video want to ask u the reporter didn't tell taht naksh vapas ayenge jaldi and saath saath rehenge but she didn't mention that i n this holi waht do u think?
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

and charu he naksh don't drink bhaang and something special will be there what it vl be charu or anyone can tell?please.

dun know yaar..i'm just guessing ke it's gonna be like shivratri only...they will celebrate together and do a natak for the sake of rama behen
Krinya thumbnail

πŸ˜† aise hi itni tension 
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ha video dekhke kuch aesa hi lag raha hai but akshra ne aesa kyu kaha ki saari prob solve ho jaayegi & sbs me toh woh rashmi & nandini ke saath khushi khushi holi manaa rahi thi pata nhi kya hoga but hope wahi ho jo hum chahte hai....πŸ˜ƒ