OLD VS NEW i.e BRIDE SWAPPING VS GROOM SWAPPING - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Why we are talking about bride or groom swapping.....Its just the starting, In my opinion there should be many ups and down before marriage tracks and that i think is not going to be in near future....How story will move forward if there is not any twists turns.....Main thing should be that story should be told in interesting way which captivates the viewers...Problem is,  if there is little bit of CB1, comparisons will surly come....Now story should  become interesting  from now on...
I completely agree with Neerja and RADEV1000.We should wait and watch how the story unfolds.I don't think there will be a groom swap as BB has clearly choosen Radhika to be the CB.She is thinking that by marrying Rohan she will be CB.But She will get the shock of her life when she will get to know that Dev is the youngest son and would be RP.
First of all Rohan is not interested in marrying. He's a carefree guy & doesn't want to take any responsibilities.Whereas Dev is totally opposite.Infact in one of the earliear episodes Rohan tells Dev that he should be the one to marry 1st.So, there's every possibility that Dev will marry Radhika that too in everyone's presence.
 I do not understand that why marriage is going to  happen soon, it will be months before this track is going to happen....Why there has to be swapping whether its bride or groom,? If  Creatives are going the Pardes way then there should be lots of drama....Proposal thing has not materialized  today,as was promoted and i think it will not be done...There should be surprising factors also
nap I also not think history will not repeat and Dev will get married to rad and BB tell Dev to do that...and also I just think Rohen will support Dev for this time...so also Rad get to know that Dev is her husband before marriage...so she may be tell this to Rohen...so Rohen will do some tricks to RaDev get married
so just wait and watch what is in cv's mind
I dont want to let my imagination run wild with all theories and wait for the story to unfold but one thing I am sure whatever twists turns tracks happen both Radev r married on an auspious day when they where young so whatever one may try they will be the ones to be married and I will enjoy all good bad and silly tracks
Originally posted by priyankabassi

SAME OLD STORY

in sequel 1 bride swapping
in sequesl 2 grrom swapping

dev will marry radhika.all will think sehre ke peeche rohan hain
but it wil be dev
yeh log bhi na kuch naya nahi soch sakte

just wait & watch don;t write like this keep patient yaar abhi to story is starting