Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: archanamanav

teacher..i think archu is manifoolative....πŸ˜†..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  sooo creative ... kudos 2 u  πŸ‘

Edited by naava - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
manipulation is a skill..archu just doesn't have it in herπŸ˜†..i think savita ,rasika and manju  are skilled manipulators..πŸ€“..archu made her fans run for cover yesterday..🀣
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

..archu made her fans run for cover yesterday..🀣

Usha Akka ,Bang On about the current Situation. 🀣 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arcahana a manipulator or foolish , I would say bit of both.

during shravani phase she was a manipulator, but as they say everything is fair in love and war.
 she was manipulating vaishu not to disclose the dramesh matter. she doesn't preach what she practices. It may have been maduri's decision..what made her to come to such conclusion ... here archana plays a part .
 the next idea of vaishali going back to live with dramesh is really stupid. the problem with her is that she is not aware of the fact that she is causing more harm than good. sometimes her stupidity out weighs her goodness.
archanamanav thumbnail
i was about to go on hiding until monday umi..🀣..but i decided i should face it..good or bad..standing by archu..πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
i also have to add she made one of her fan (teacher) eat her word instead of her rock hard poori's too...🀣
LuvSSever thumbnail

i was about to go on hiding until monday umi..🀣..but i decided i should face it..good or bad..standing by archu..πŸ˜†

Yes, seeing the situation,it seems so. First I was feeling sad to go to office tomorrow.
But if I was at home,I will be here in forum only,
So i too thought,its better to be at office. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Cvs are never leaving a chance for us to stand by archu. Her actions are so stupid these days and she is doing nothing constructive.

Anyways ,still trying to protect her how far we could. 😊
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

i also have to add she made one of her fan (teacher) eat her word instead of her rock hard poori's too...🀣

Usha Akka,
🀣  🀣 🀣

Waiting for Jaanu Di's reply.
archanamanav thumbnail
teacher wears iron shirts and eats words now..πŸ˜”..she is turning in to robot..πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Archana is not manipulating Madhuri, it was Madhuri's choice to divorce Dharmesh not Archana's. I do believe she is sincere in wanting to be Madhuri's friend, she feels bad for Madhuri knowing she has no one and how Dharmesh wronged her.

Archana's problem is that she is foolish, for her to even think about having her sister reconcile with a man who decieved her is just ridiculous. It doesn't matter that there are kids involved here, Vaishali nor Madhuri should have to put up with an inconsiderate coward like Dharmesh. Both women deserve better and so do their kids.