Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Archana - Manipulator or Foolish? (Page 13)

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Here i must say Omana is right, in the sense that b4 knowing the truth, ArMan behaviours were pathetic, the engagement scene, the constant crying n eyelocking in front of Jaywant.... It wasn't fair towards the guy
But the moment Archu learned n got the truth confirmed, she didn't have 2 apologise 2 Jaywant. Why say sorry 2 someone who is going 2 call her characterless n drop her like a sack of potatoes in her maayka after 1 year of marriage?
Now whether Jay was just bluffing 2 hide his severely bruised ego, we dunno but the truth is he was planning revenge n ruining of Archu's life!!

[/QUOTE]

Do we know that was his plan from the beginning? I felt he made that plan when he saw how Archana loved manav even after being engaged to him. And shouldn't she have broken off the engagement as soon as she knew instead of eloping from the mandap on the day of marriage. She had plenty of time to do so. But she went back with her mom to convince Jay's mom for the marriage even after Manav was jailed and Jay's involvement came out. Wasnt that wrong then? So was that revenge by humiliating Jay for planning to humiliate her by dumping her 1 year after marriage?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AkidhishermaDabulls23

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Ok girls, need 2 go, trippos r up n a busy Sunday ahead.
It was nice talking 2 u Sowmya n may b we'll continue this discussion of manipulation n foolishness on MondayWinkLOL
Omana i'm happy 2 c u posting ur views.Smile Keep postingBig smile
C Ya girls.Hug

Same here. I'll call you Jaanu or Shree if you dont mind since your full ID is a bit long Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Whether Jay was an opportunist was not the question. Archana destroyed the man's life 4 Manav's zimmedaari which is not fair. He did care 4 her n started getting possessive abt her, very logical 2 me. He felt cheated n excessive hate 4 Manav that made him bitter n revengeful. I was among those who believed that if he married Archana, the plot he concocted wud have never happened coz he wud have fallen in love with Archu. Ahhhhhhhhh why talk abt spilled milk but one person who wud love this post of mine wud b Varsha i'm sure. Our love 4 Jaywant has not decreased at any costEmbarrassedLOL
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Precisely my point Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shermaomshreejaanuDabulls23

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanAkidhishermaDabulls23

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

The underlined part is precisely my point. Archana was fighting and doing her duties by her manav, who was at the point technically only her ex-husband. It should have been her Jaywant, since he was her fiance. And is it really so great that after getting engaged to a man, she was ignoring her ex-husband? I dont think so-that is the way it should be. It would have been to her credit  if she had refused to marry Jaywant due to pressure from Manav. It would have been to her credit  if she had broken off the engagement as soon as she knew that Jaywant was bad or that marriage involved intimacy for which she was not ready. It would have been to her credit  if she had given her relation with Jay, which she had agreed to, a fighting chance. She was, in a sense, cheating with manav being engaged with Jay. And at that time, she was had very modern thoughts and not regressive/old-fashioned at all. Which leads me to say that she chooses her time to become regressive or progressive in her thought process, just like Shravani WinkBig smile.

And about apologizing to Jay, forget about that. Did she even acknowledge, even to herself, that she was wrong? Two wrongs dont make a right, and Archana was wrong also.

She did but then Mano baba got a heart attack and everyone except him blamed her for it and she decided to not break the engagement to keep her family happy. After Manav got out of jail, she did what she asked to do by Jaywan't mom, quit her job, cooked for them,she seemed resigned to living live like a lifeless doll even after her haldi ceremony when she went to see Manav and he asked to call off the wedding she didn't even though she is was determined to get through with the wedding. I see that as her giving her relationship with Jaywant a chance. I still think if it Satish didn't persuade and support she would have married Jaywant, she needed a push, she woudn't have come up with the idea of running away from her own wedding on her own.  

I'm not saying Archu is right all the time cuz she most certainly isn't. I just don't see her a scheming person thats all. You need brains for that which Archu lacks LOL LOLI get worried when I see her frowning and lines appear on her pretty forehead cuz that means she is thinking very hard but the decisions she makes  most often than not would be silly and doesn't make much sense to anyone but her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneearchanamanavomshreejaanuPiyatrixTanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
jaywant was too shrewd to be manipulated by anyone leave alone Archana , the moment Dharmu asked him if he was interested in marrying her, he started making big plans of being one of the partners, climbing the career ladder by using Archana, m glad Archu ran off from the mandap, for once she put herself before her family. Jaywant would have ruined her life and Manav's.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverThaneestefanandreshootingstar27archanamanavomshreejaanuTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

jaywant was too shrewd to be manipulated by anyone leave alone Archana , the moment Dharmu asked him if he was interested in marrying her, he started making big plans of being one of the partners, climbing the career ladder by using Archana, m glad Archu ran off from the mandap, for once she put herself before her family. Jaywant would have ruined her life and Manav's.

You know Piya ,if you would see tha tscene again .....Archu kept arguing with satish that baraat is outside and she cannot run away and Manav is getting married and all that .
When Satish said  Jay will dump you , even then she said ' why would he do that ? ' ....then she got alarmed because she did not know about this plan of jaywant ....and then Satish  gave the final big blow ..
That Jaywant wants to put Manav behind bars after he marries Archana and he will make Archana give wintness against Manav ...
That 's it ....that did it ...No way was she going to stand there and marry Jaywant after hearing this ..I ma glad she ran away ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneeshootingstar27LuvSSeverarchanamanavPiyatrix

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Eh Jaanu What about my post....?

Is there something wrong ???Pg 10Unhappy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavomshreejaanu

Go to top